Found Deceased CA - Hacienda Heights Trail, Future Princess Hero, age 9, 5 Mar 2019 - Trinity Love Jones - *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was watching the video at the link and wonder if this reporter’s info is correct. She states that they spoke to the coroners office tonight (I assume that is Thurs, 3/7) and they are not releasing her name pending notification of next of kin.

Seeing her clothing makes it all the more heartbreaking. Cute, little girl type of clothing—so sweet. Sigh.

Hundreds Gather for Vigil to Honor Unidentified Girl Found Dead Along Hacienda Heights Trail

Sounds like they know her name but are not releasing it. "Pending notification of next of kin" could mean they are trying to track down a close relative (i.e. a parent) before they release the name. That person could also be a suspect or perhaps they simply don't want to alert a suspect that she has been identified. MOO.

That’s a lot of words to misspeak IMO. Also, she was a future hero. Princess is crossed out on the shirt.

No, I completely agree with you. I was grasping at straws for why the information might be conflicting, but it just really doesn't make sense that the reporter would mess up that badly. And you're completely right about her name. I misunderstood the shirt originally. Apologies.

Now all we need is a name, an age, and an arrested suspect! Not necessarily in that order.

The COD will never be released pre-trial. The autopsy records have been sealed, "The girl’s coroner report was sealed from the public by homicide detectives."

They need to find the culprit(s) quickly, and bring justice for this child

That’s a lot of words to misspeak IMO. Also, she was a future hero. Princess is crossed out on the shirt.

Yes.
Future
Princess
Hero.

It's actually the reason I looked at it for my girls.
My little boy has 2 similar ones.

Boys
will be

boys.
Good Humans!

Lock up
your

daughters
snacks!

That's why I think whoever gave her that shirt might recognize it.
I also wonder if that's why they didn't release the size of the outfit?
So that when someone does come forward they can confirm the size?
This would be especially useful if the sizing is unique.

Her height would put her in a Children's Place size 10, her weight a size 6x/7.

https://www.childrensplace.com/us/content/size-chart

However, the height is more accurate than weight for clothes. I would order on height especially if it was only the shirt. So I would guess she was wearing a size 10.

That might be part of the reason they gave the age estimate a couple of years either side of that.

I'd also suspect being that skinny that the pants are a slim size, or have a drawstring since they appear to be full length.

Hey Everyone,

I've tried to Princess in the title and it is not keeping the line through the word.

I'll ask Dave if he can figure it out.

There is a special place in hell for the person or persons who murdered our Future Hero.

Tricia

Hey Everyone,

I've tried to Princess in the title and it is not keeping the line through the word.

I'll ask Dave if he can figure it out.

There is a special place in hell for the person or persons who murdered our Future Hero.

Tricia

How about just going for something descriptive, even if awkward?

Future (crossed-out princess) Hero

I'm really thinking she could be
Haydee Isabel Turcios. Her missing post is now down and I cant find anything to show located. Attaching ss of another posters post of her since her image is only available there now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190310-162218_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190310-162218_Chrome.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 58
Someone definitely drove down that road, stopped, and dumped her there. It’s steep and I can’t see anybody walking it... much less with a bag containing a dead child. :(

I also see it unlikely that they walked along the actual trail.

May have already been asked, but can you tell there is a trail down there from where they would’ve been standing?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkte
Back