CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
She just said again... I would expect blood to be at that scene. She says that she wouldn't expect blood to be where ever the body is in transport, it wouldn't continue to flow out. He asks her if gravity would cause the blood to come out, she says yes, a certain amount, but not a lot.

dang, I have to keep refreshing since the break :(

Because he hated them, I think it could be as simple as that.

Dealing with Summer and her out of control children ( he didn’t agree with her free range parenting) for years must of made his blood boil while he had to play nice to Joey.

ETA - the complete over kill shows how much range he had.

He also said to CNN that Summer was poisoning JM, lol. He immediately blamed her,

I don't und3rstand why so many blows? I pray to God that Joey and Summer did not witness the murder of their children.
I have no problem looking at these photos clinically. Am fascinated by the experts analysis. BUT.......then I recall the pics of Joey and Gianni when visiting Granny. It was in her bathroom. A happy pic. Both of them giving a thumbs up. Gianni emulating daddy with long hair. His sweet face, tiny head, fair skin and chiclet teeth.
To entertain that this sweet child had 6 blows to his head is beyond comprehension.
It's diabolical.

Cathy Russon on Twitter
#McStay - Judge calls for 15 min recess

Cathy Russon on Twitter
#McStay - BREAKING: Judge took a break due to a juror being sick. It's unknown if illness is due to testimony.

Cathy Russon on Twitter
#McStay - Female juror wasn't feeling well, judge called for recess. She now says she's feeling better and can resume. Watch Live: Watch Live: McStay Family Murder Trial Day 12

Cathy Russon on Twitter
#McStay - Joseph McStay skull. M.E. says minimum of 4 fractures to his skull. Prosecutor: Since there is no tissue, there's no way to know if there was a laceration, correct?
Medical examiner: Based on the injuries to the skull I would expert there would be lacerations.
Cathy Russon on Twitter

Cathy Russon on Twitter
#McStay - Medical examiner says the circular/oval shape of the fracture, "you start to think the object that was used to create that..has a round or oval shape." She says there's no way to tell definitively what the weapon was but sledgehammer is possible Cathy Russon on Twitter

Cathy Russon on Twitter
#McStay - Cross exam by McGee: Isn't it true 20% of all blood vessels in the body are in the head?
Dr.: I don't know the answer to that question.
She agrees that the head is susceptible to bleeding

Cathy Russon on Twitter
#McStay - McGee: To fracture the skull into pieces... that would be significant force?
Dr.: Yes
McGee: Would you expect to see a laceration or multiple lacerations to the skull?
Dr.: Yes, I would
Cathy Russon on Twitter

Cathy Russon on Twitter
#McStay - Under cross examination the medical examiner testifies , "there would be a pool of blood", when referring to the injuries to this skull.
Cathy Russon on Twitter

So because no tissue was found there could of been more injuries but unless it went though to the bones they obviously can’t tell.

Which I find really depressing as the injuries we do know are bad enough without adding in there could of been more injuries but with only skeleton found they can only go by what penetrated the skeleton.

Last edited:
Did she just say that death would happen within 60 minutes? had to reload the feeds. So would that mean there could have been 60 minutes of blood 'flowing' out?

Did she just say that death would happen within 60 minutes? had to reload the feeds. So would that mean there could have been 60 minutes of blood 'flowing' out?
"because I don't know if all fractures occurred at one time I don't know but I can say that let's say I knew that all those fractures occurred in a single event they would become unconscious right away and death could occur in less than 60 minutes, but exactly how long I would not be able to tell you."

There might be a lot of bleeding but not necessarily spatter unless the same area is struck more than once. I can see a good clean up being possible if the killings took place on a tiled floor like the bathroom or kitchen. After the first blow the person's on the ground imo. Then they are put into a container to move them so no drip trail in the house or vehicle.

speculation.

Steph Watts took the Equusearch video of the home. He was also on one of the CNN Documentaries about the MS murders. He is an investigative reporter, also interviewed by CNN live, who has investigated this case from the beginning. On one of his website blogs, he states the MS murders occurred in the Master Bedroom's Closet. The one that was shown by Pros pictures (from bathroom view into the closet, where one of the White Robes were hanging) looking into the closet from the bathroom.

I have NO idea where he got that information from either? To me, it sounded as if it was some "inside" information that he had received. ***IF*** it is true, that would explain why the lack of ANY physical harm/blood spatter was not evident during DuGal's initial search.

Then again, we have yet to hear from SBSO's search warrants conducted on the home/closet etc. It is 100% speculation so far, but what if they were killed in the closet? The crime scene would be MUCH smaller than we all think so far. Stay tuned and we will find out, one way or the other.

I have no problem looking at these photos clinically. Am fascinated by the experts analysis. BUT.......then I recall the pics of Joey and Gianni when visiting Granny. It was in her bathroom. A happy pic. Both of them giving a thumbs up. Gianni emulating daddy with long hair. His sweet face, tiny head, fair skin and chiclet teeth.
To entertain that this sweet child had 6 blows to his head is beyond comprehension.
It's diabolical.

To me, both of his sons are spitting images of him.

I will admit I am on the fence about the rape of Summer just because Chase hated her so deeply to his core I’m torn as to if he could of actually of raped her as she repulsed him.

IMO

The Defense Opening Statement stated Summer was raped at the gravesite. Why? I have no idea, maybe to pin this on someone else?

The Defense Opening Statement stated Summer was raped at the gravesite. Why? I have no idea, maybe to pin this on someone else?

Yes it’s strange because there is no evidence of the rape due to how the bodies were found. So why are the defense arguing she was raped?!

They must be going somewhere with it and I’m assuming they have something on DK that would indicate something about raping Summer or maybe it’s just his history with women in general as we know he has been done for assaulting his girlfriend in the past. They are trying to show he is a violent man when it comes to women?!

Cathy Russon on Twitter
#McStay - Dr. Chanikarn Changsri, medical examiner, continues testifying under direct examination by prosecutor Melissa Rodriguez. Cathy Russon on Twitter

Cathy Russon on Twitter
#McStay - Prosecutor's questioning of the medical examiner centers around the possibility someone could be hit with a sledgehammer, fracture bones, and yet the skin not broken - (no blood)

When I was young, I had a severe fractured skull (above ear area - approx. 3" long) and never broke the skin. I had internal bleeding and my eye and surrounding area was full of blood, but my scalp was not cut. This was from wiping out on a bicycle, and not from being hit, but it does show that you can have a fractured skull without bleeding from scalp.

"because I don't know if all fractures occurred at one time I don't know but I can say that let's say I knew that all those fractures occurred in a single event they would become unconscious right away and death could occur in less than 60 minutes, but exactly how long I would not be able to tell you."
Just a clinical, honest reply from an expert witness. About death. I am more comforted by the level of consciousness. How quickly were they all removed from pain and suffering? No way of knowing. Just hoping it was swift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member