GUILTY CA - Julia Jacobson, 37, San Diego, 2 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

I agree. Maybe she just said Big Bear, so she would not get 20 questions about why she was going to Canada. I wonder if someone checked with her job to see if she asked for time off.
Ontario, California... [emoji8]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think the key I see to determine when her car was parked there, and who was driving it. Her brother will probably get cooperation from LE to view the various cams in the area to figure that out.

I've been thinking a lot about her car too. Then I realized, the video I watched of her was from the 7/11 near her home early in the morning, not up in Ontario. I don't think much info has been released about the sighting in Ontario. Unless I'm wrong. I don't think they've told us how it's confirmed or if there's video...or if her car was even with her. Maybe her car never left San Diego??

I can speculate that perhaps as a senior real estate employee of 7-11 her responsibilities might have included franchisor/franchisee disagreement resolution. She was apparently soon to be leaving 7-11 employment for a job in San Antonio Texas. That seems too coincidental.

Did Julia have an issue with a franchisee (personal or professional) that was threatening enough to the franchisee's business or home life that they took adverse action against her?

Steve Key

http://www.10news.com/news/confirmed-sighting-of-missing-army-vet

Timeline
9/2/17 6:30 am: spotted in Sera Mesa 7-11 getting gas then buying water & banana
9/2/17 unknown time: she met with ex-husband
9/2/17 (8:00 pm?): spotted on video in Ontario, Calif.
9/2/17 9:30 pm: she contacted a friend saying going to Big Bear (with/ to meet someone?)
9/7/17 unknown time in am: Julia's car is found 1/2 mile from her home

From the video linked above... In the Ontario surveillance footage, she clearly has a purse, and now we know what she was wearing. Is her hair shaved off or in a ponytail?
attachment.php

Julie’s hair was pulled back into a bun

As the poster noted above, Ontario is quite out of the way if driving from San Diego to Big Bear. Julia had to have a specific reason to head in that (westerly) direction. Does this relate to "the friend"? Who is this person?

I don't agree that Ontario is "quite out of the way" if driving from San Diego to Big Bear. If one were to take the 15 instead of the 215, which is not at all unusual, it is right there. The 215 might have had an accident or some traffic and so she went around it. I have done this many times.

I don't agree that Ontario is "quite out of the way" if driving from San Diego to Big Bear. If one were to take the 15 instead of the 215, which is not at all unusual, it is right there. The 215 might have had an accident or some traffic and so she went around it. I have done this many times.

Agreed completely.

I think the question mark is when you add in Palm Springs. If she really was in PS when she texted, Ontario was an odd place to be not long before that. Now maybe she had gone somewhere else during the day that put Ontario between her and PS? Maybe the ex had flown into Ontario? Knowing when, where, and why they met would be a big help. There's a lot of holes in what has been released to the public that make helping with the search difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This case is really bugging me tonight. She's clearly not the type to disappear voluntarily(especially without her car) and she had apparently just met with her ex husband that she was divorced from 8-9months ago?? That's a big coincidence. After reading about Julia, it's hard to imagine her having many, if any, enemies. I want to be hopeful but after googling ex husband extensively, I feel less hopeful...

Julie and the dog leave San Diego, video confirms they were in Ontario that night. Sometime before the Ontario sighting, she just happens to meet with her ex-husband--who lives in Arizona?

Where did she meet him in California? Who knew that she met him? Was that planned?

After meeting her ex, she intends to drive up a dark mountainous road to Big Bear long after sunset "with a friend". Oh, wait a minute--they're going to head an hour east to Palm Springs instead. The next day they are either going to backtrack on the interstate back to where they started, or head north, west, and then south on secondary roads to travel to Big Bear. (Does all of this seem more than a little illogical to you?)

Well...unless...some explanation could be offered by "the friend" she was traveling with. Who is this friend? Where did the friend live? (Guess this is none of my business, LE is totally mum on these points.)

Julia's family/work/other friends immediately concerned when Julia's lack of contact with them is inconsistent with her usual pattern--and guess what? She's missing! An investigation begins.

The company car gets LoJacked. Well, lo(jack) and behold, it's quite close to where Julia lived in San Diego, not in Big Bear or Palm Springs at all. Without the sighting in Ontario (unless the husband met her outside of San Diego and confirmed this location to LE), some might argue that Julia hadn't even left San Diego--voluntarily or not--except for her cell phone and LoJack tracking, maybe?

Can LoJack be used to track the car's route on the day of her travels to Ontario, and beyond? Is that how LE had any inkling that she was in Ontario in the first place? Or was that determined from cell phone pings? Where and when did the cell phone ping throughout her disappearance, and when did it stop?

Did "the friend" live near Ontario? Where did she meet her ex?

How does this lady--and why her dog, also--just vaporize into thin air?

Who drove the car back? Was the trip to Big Bear aborted--or non-existent in the first place?

LE knows a lot that hasn't been publicly revealed, I think. That just makes this whole scenario even more mysterious.

Not much coverage in local media about this case, either.

There are some gaping holes in this story. I hope LE is largely filling them.

her car was found right by my mom's house. the area is a bit eclectic but generally safe.

[FONT="][FONT=inherit]1. Sat. Sept. 2nd, 6:30am: Video surveillance from 7-11 in Sera Messa area (San Diego, CA) shows Julia pumping gas, going inside & buying water and banana.[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#1D2129][FONT="]
2. Sat. Sept. 2nd, 9:30pm: Julia contacted friend and stated she was heading to Big Bear (with or to be with a friend).
3. ?: Confirmed sighting of Julia in Ontario, CA. Waiting for video footage.
4. Thurs. Sept. 7th, in AM: Julia's car found abandoned half mile from her home. Private investigator Jacobson - working on video footage from corner store.
[/FONT]

i would too like to know more about meeting w ex. where? when? why?

Video footage clocks Julia Jacobson's last sighting at 8 p.m. Sept. 2 in Ontario, Calif., said Lt. Mike Holden, of San Diego Police.*

Her dog, Boogie, last seen with her then, is also missing.

Julia Jacobson's last contact was reportedly a text message to a friend about an hour later that night, Casey Jacobson said, reading, "Palm Springs today, Big Bear tomorrow."*

"Big Bear" is likely in reference to a ski resort, she added.

Holden said investigators do not know where Jacobson may be, may be headed or if she is in danger.*

Holden said police have eliminated Julia Jacobson's estranged husband as a person of interest and continue to search for her.

"Once we locate her, that will obviously give us some answers on how to proceed next," he said.

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/loc...cle_aee3193d-cf7a-5205-91fc-f3322a6236f3.html

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
9f662e97072a7d3f9ee8a5f7b35b5dee.jpg

From the posts above, this is a really strange comment.

"Once we locate her, that will obviously give us some answers on how to proceed next," he said.

If they locate her, there is no need to proceed with anything. She is found.

So then, of course, this makes its sound like they don't expect to find her alive. I wonder what evidence they found... something in her car perhaps?

Was the company car that was found her only car?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back