GUILTY CA - Julia Jacobson, 37, San Diego, 2 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

From the posts above, this is a really strange comment.

"Once we locate her, that will obviously give us some answers on how to proceed next," he said.

If they locate her, there is no need to proceed with anything. She is found.

So then, of course, this makes its sound like they don't expect to find her alive. I wonder what evidence they found... something in her car perhaps?

Agreed this was a very strange quote.

It would explain the lack of asking the public for help in locating her. Even though I understand why LE can't come out and say that, it's frustrating. Kind of like with the YingYing Zhang case.

Unless they were trying to say "locate her next movements" and either really failed to speak clearly or the reporter got it wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the wheels are in motion. Her brother is a PI, and I bet now more than ever he will leave no stone unturned. It's quiet for a reason.

Are we allowed to link her go fund me page that was setup to help with additional search resources?

No. Hopefully it's linked on the HFJ FB group page.

I hope they checked out all Uber/Lyft/Taxi rides within 2 miles of where her car was found.

http://www.inforum.com/news/4326942-nd-native-disappeared-10-days-ago-san-diego-area

Of interest:
Chad Kuntz, Jacobson's brother-in-law who lives in Bismarck, said the situation has been very hard on the family. <snip> "She started calling her father daily after her mother passed to make sure he was doing OK and just to chat and give him someone to talk to and those calls just stopped," Kuntz said.

Jacobson was last spotted on security video at a store in Ontario, Calif., around 8 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 2.

... the last communication Jacobson had with a friend was around 9:30 p.m. on Sept. 2, when she said she was in the Palm Springs area, but her exact location was unknown.

"Our concern is that this is a person that has no history of disappearing, she actually spoke with family members on a daily basis, every day she was in contact with them," Holden said. "That ceased. ... Our first mission here is to locate Julia and then depending the circumstances of how we're able to locate her and the circumstances surrounding that we're able to ascertain what our next step would be."

"We're hoping that if we could even find Boogie that would lead us to clues on Julia's whereabouts," he said.

Jacobson's work vehicle was located on Sept. 7 about half a mile away from her residence in San Diego. Holden said the windows were down and the keys were inside.

Holden said they do not have any persons of interest at this time. Police have interviewed Jacobson's "estranged" husband and he has been cooperative with investigators.

This case is really bugging me tonight. She's clearly not the type to disappear voluntarily(especially without her car) and she had apparently just met with her ex husband that she was divorced from 8-9months ago?? That's a big coincidence. After reading about Julia, it's hard to imagine her having many, if any, enemies. I want to be hopeful but after googling ex husband extensively, I feel less hopeful...

It seems like the usual result, unfortunately MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was the company car that was found her only car?

That is a very good point, most companies do not usually allow you to travel with your company car, they give it to you for your business purposes. If she had her own personal vehicle, she would had taken that with her, and she could have been in a car accident off the road in her travels.

For all we know she may have switched handbags etc. to travel (like we ll do, and left her work handbag in the car) then left her company car unlocked or locked and it was stolen from her driveway or where ever she parked it and it was left by joy riders.

Her poster reads she was driving a white equinox, the company car was found close to where she lived in San Diego 1/2 mile. So it doesn't seem like she was traveling with that company car. SO the answer may lie between Ontario, CA and Big Bear and what friend was she meeting in Big Bear? They have not reported the friend said she never showed up there or came and left, they obviously do not know who she was meeting there, and are trying to get to the bottom of that.

Thank you. I live in her neighborhood and on Next Door someone posted a comment 2 days ago saying "I saw her friends passing out flyers yesterday. They said there may have been a white Honda Accord involved somehow."

Who owns an Accord?

there would be a lot! there are some happening bars nearby on university!

I hope they checked out all Uber/Lyft/Taxi rides within 2 miles of where her car was found.

Agreed and on Adams too but should be fewer giving rides back to Ontario... (if the theory posted by someone earlier is correct.)

Since Julia's car was found so close to her home is it possible that she was victim of a carjacking and the assailant didn't want to park close to her home so as not to be noticed but broke into her home at a later time. I don't remember if LE or family searched her home for evidence of a break-in or robbery.

It was a work vehicle, so should have been registered to a work address. Unless they knew her and where she lived already, they should not have been able to learn that just from the car. Maybe her wallet. ...

Does she have any friend or ex-friends who own an Accord, or have access to one?

I'm not very familiar with car jackings but it seems unlikely that a failed car jacking would result in a missing person and dog but not missing car. Not trying to be flipped just thinking out loud.

Also the accord might be red herring, maybe someone confused the white company car..,

As senior real estate employee of 7-11 her responsibilities might have included franchisor/franchisee disagreement resolution. She was apparently soon to be leaving 7-11 employment for a job in San Antonio Texas. That seems too coincidental.

Did Julia have an issue with a franchisee (personal or professional) that was threatening enough to the franchisee's business or home life that they took adverse action against her?

It seems her sighting in Ontario is the key to this case but LE isn't providing her specific location or releasing video of this sighting. I could be wrong on this.

It's a sighting, not a "possible sighting" so someone she knew must have actually ran into her, unless there are tolls booths with cameras? I am not familiar with the area.

Sorry, duplicate info
Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

It's a sighting, not a "possible sighting" so someone she knew must have actually ran into her, unless there are tolls booths with cameras? I am not familiar with the area.

I understand its a confirmed sighting based on surveillance camera video from a store in Ontario however the store's name, specific location and video have not been released to the public. Why the delay - legal reasons? More information the public has improves the chances to find Julia.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back