CA CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears most of the relevant information comes from the two Nancy Grace podcast episodes and the Gray Hughs YouTube video:

“Bio mom says the sighting is NOT confirmed to be Karlie and she doesn't think it was Karlie. Neighbor in a hot tub saw a teen walking with a piece of paper in her hand. Step mom said it was Karlie's counseling paper? But bio mom pointed out that there was no school on Sat so that doesn't make sense.“
CA - CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018

“If we can discuss what Lindsay Fairley divulged on the Nancy Grace podcast... can we talk about the piece of paper the hot tub neighbor saw a young woman carrying?

Melissa’s explanation to Lindsay was that Karlie was in a counseling group at school and Karlie was adamant to have that paper back. Had Melissa taken it away from her? What was on the paper? I’m wildly speculating that it had contact information for the counselor who ran the group and maybe Karlie wanted it so she could get in touch with a counselor.

I also suspect Karlie didn’t have her phone because it was taken away from her as punishment.* For my teen, it’s the only thing she cares about, so we have taken her phone away for the evening on a few occasions. If she wasn’t able to use her phone, she may have left with the paper so she could call her counselor?”

“Bio Mom states that KG was suspended from school for a month because of cannabis use, and was attending counseling on school property during suspension. (Mom was interviewed by Gray Hughes 10/25/18).”

You can listen to the NG podcasts here:
Where is Karlie Gusé ? Desperate search for young girl intensifies as mystery surrounds how, why she disappeared

Link to the @grayhuze YouTube video:

I just finished watching ALL the videos. Wow my theories have changed. I definitely think that polygraphs would be beneficial and should be done ASAP. There are so many inconsistencies even with where she was the night before and what time SM found her missing.
What is the final timeline?
SM found her missing and went for a drive to look for her or SM found her missing and woke up dad then went searching?

I have real life experience of marijuana induced schizophrenia. My oldest son, 25, was a semi heavy marijuana smoker in his teens. Around age 22 he had a psychotic break. He was hospitalized and the psychiatrist said that people are genetically prone to it but in some people marijuana smoke in the developing brain triggers the onset. After thirty, it’s not a concern. When he was in psychosis, he was absolutely terrifying and completely paranoid. Panicked. Pacing. Distraught. Like an animal in a trap. You can usually see these breaks coming, they are preceded by depression, mood swings, anxiety etc. then they just.....break. It’s awful.
This is what happened to my youngest brother as well. It is heartbreaking.

I'm not on FB -- is there anything posted by SM and BioM? Reportedly BioM had hired a PI.

They both hired PI’s and supposedly the 2 PIs are working together. They now have a friend that posts video updates.

<modsnip - discussing SM posts>

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought she might have just walked away angry, like a lot of teens do. But she would have turned up by now, most likely.

So now I have to go with the other, less desirable scenarios. Abduction, or something bad happened close to or within the home.

On October 12, 2018, 16-year-old Karlie Gusé left her home in Chalfant, California to hang out with friends nearby. Karlie’s stepmother Melissa told Dateline she picked Karlie up from town and brought her home around 9:00 p.m. According to Melissa, they then ate dinner together before Karlie went to bed. Karlie’s father Zachary told Dateline Karlie seemed “disoriented” before she went to bed, but would not comment further on her condition. But early the next morning when Melissa went to Karlie’s room to check on her stepdaughter, Karlie was nowhere to be found. In a Facebook post one week after Karlie disappeared, authorities said Karlie “does not meet the criteria for an AMBER alert as there is no evidence or indication of an abduction.” Karlie’s mother Lindsay Fairley, who lives in Nevada, told Dateline she has been sick to her stomach from the pain her daughter’s disappearance has caused. Authorities say Karlie was last seen wearing a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants.

Five years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 109 still missing

On October 12, 2018, 16-year-old Karlie Gusé left her home in Chalfant, California to hang out with friends nearby. Karlie’s stepmother Melissa told Dateline she picked Karlie up from town and brought her home around 9:00 p.m. According to Melissa, they then ate dinner together before Karlie went to bed. Karlie’s father Zachary told Dateline Karlie seemed “disoriented” before she went to bed, but would not comment further on her condition. But early the next morning when Melissa went to Karlie’s room to check on her stepdaughter, Karlie was nowhere to be found. In a Facebook post one week after Karlie disappeared, authorities said Karlie “does not meet the criteria for an AMBER alert as there is no evidence or indication of an abduction.” Karlie’s mother Lindsay Fairley, who lives in Nevada, told Dateline she has been sick to her stomach from the pain her daughter’s disappearance has caused. Authorities say Karlie was last seen wearing a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants.

Five years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 109 still missing

I don't know about others but it is all to strange and my hinky meter is running high on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value