Found Deceased CA - Lisa Harvey, 51, Tulare, 29 April 2017

she has to have had an accident, I cant think of any other explanation. :(

From the family's page; they finally got cell phone pings and they asked to spread the word:

***Updated information from the sheriffs department puts her last contact on Sat night in Palmdale NOT Tulare as previously believed. ***

Her last convo at Sat. 11:50 PM this was her lociton 4/29

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is certainly worrying that her friend didn't think she was in good enough condition to drive.

So with the updated location of where she was when she called her friend, I'm confused. She said she was in Tulare but really Palmdale? Or she thought she was in Tulare but really in Palmdale? They are 2.5 hours away from each other. I can imagine her family and friends are so worried.

It is certainly worrying that her friend didn't think she was in good enough condition to drive.

So with the updated location of where she was when she called her friend, I'm confused. She said she was in Tulare but really Palmdale? Or she thought she was in Tulare but really in Palmdale? They are 2.5 hours away from each other. I can imagine her family and friends are so worried.[/QUOTE]

Someone posed that question on the FB update and the reply was that the cell phone ping was for SURE solid so that is what they are going off of at this time (vs the convo with the friend).

OH NO! She was clearly impaired if she mistook Palmdale for Tulare. Her last phone ping is Palmdale so I think she had an accident very near there. Possibly trying to turn around and drove off an edge.

They need new aerial searches past the intersections in that highway area, including back towards Fillmore. What if if she took back roads. She literally could have driven straight out into the desert.

This map show 4 obvious directions she may have taken. Gray and blue would be if she returned towards Fillmore. Green, Pink, and Cyan are different starting routes towards Lake Isabella. Hopefully she didn't go south, not shown on my map.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8431.JPG
    IMG_8431.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 604
Here's some gas stations right off the highway. Some are open late or 24 hours, others I'm not sure. They need to review video surveillance ASAP before it's recorded over. They need feet on the ground out there to make that happen.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8433.JPG
    IMG_8433.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 592
Anyone know how I can contact Mods? I'm going to alert my post here but wasn't sure if there is another way. The family has tried to get verified and is having problems logging i so I'm trying to find out how to get them help.

The family did ask me to pass this on:

The butt dial
Isn't as easily traceable because that was "call" using FB messenger. She used messenger to communicate with her cousin that like at the lake. That info doesn't show up with the regular cell info from her carrier.

Me: The last for sure ping was 11:50pm and I think I remember reading butt dial was 12:30AM. So that's quite a bit of time in between the last KNOWN/VERIFIED ping and her "butt dial"

What kind of phone does she have? Is it possible to mimick the call, to determine if it was accidental or purposeful? I have to unlock my phone and open an app to make a call. Either phone of FB messenger would be an app on my phone, but since I don't use FB messenger I don't know how it works. What about hers? Could she "accidentally" redial? I doubt it. Also, I keep my phone on a magnet at my dashboard while I'm driving, or it's in the cup holder, or in my purse. I would not leave it loose in the car. When walking, sometimes I stuff it in my pocket or bra but not so when in the car. Does she keep it on her person typically? What is her routine?

What kind of phone does she have? Is it possible to mimick the call, to determine if it was accidental or purposeful? I have to unlock my phone and open an app to make a call. Either phone of FB messenger would be an app on my phone, but since I don't use FB messenger I don't know how it works. What about hers? Could she "accidentally" redial? I doubt it. Also, I keep my phone on a magnet at my dashboard while I'm driving, or it's in the cup holder, or in my purse. I would not leave it loose in the car. When walking, sometimes I stuff it in my pocket or bra but not so when in the car. Does she keep it on her person typically? What is her routine?

Here is the reply:

She has a Samsung galaxy 8 I believe. I am not sure how that phone works or if she has a password. Her phone is always in her bra, purse or cup holder. The receiver of the butt dial didn't answer the call so it's really a butt voicemail if that makes sense.

Me: I agree with you GigTu that I think it would have to be "on purpose", even if her phone wasn't password protected. I get a butt dial via contacts but for messenger, I have to open mine up too. I'm not familiar with her type of phone or FB calling....I know you can do it but I don't. It's possible messenger was already open on her phone so when she "opened" it, it was he first thing up. But then you have to push call don't you??

The family just needs to get people to every gas station at the highway intersections in Palmdale, and get video of her gassing up or buying something, or just parking. We need to see which way she left, then get some recon on the ground and in the air. If she had a car accident, she could be stuck but alive. Time is of the essence.

Here is the reply:

She has a Samsung galaxy 8 I believe. I am not sure how that phone works or if she has a password. Her phone is always in her bra, purse or cup holder. The receiver of the butt dial didn't answer the call so it's really a butt voicemail if that makes sense.

Me: I agree with you GigTu that I think it would have to be "on purpose", even if her phone wasn't password protected. I get a butt dial via contacts but for messenger, I have to open mine up too. I'm not familiar with her type of phone or FB calling....I know you can do it but I don't. It's possible messenger was already open on her phone so when she "opened" it, it was he first thing up. But then you have to push call don't you??
I'm familiar with her phone. Unless she had a shortcut on her home screen for fb messenger for that particular contact, IMO, there's no other way to accidentally make the call.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

The family just needs to get people to every gas station at the highway intersections in Palmdale, and get video of her gassing up or buying something, or just parking. We need to see which way she left, then get some recon on the ground and in the air. If she had a car accident, she could be stuck but alive. Time is of the essence.

I did read that they are trying to do that today now that they know where her phone last pinged. Fingers crossed they can get additional information. There are also people offering to head out and start handing out flyers.

I'm familiar with her phone. Unless she had a shortcut on her home screen for fb messenger for that particular contact, IMO, there's no other way to accidentally make the call.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

She just told me Lisa was NOT tech savvy. She only used her phone when needed, no apps or anything else on there that could maybe use "location services". She used it for the bare minimum. I have an IPhone and just looked at messenger on mine and I agree with you, I don't think last call was an accident either.

Updated flyer with her last known location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GREAT! They know the gas station. I just looked at the location on a map, and she went pretty far away from the highway to get to THAT gas station ...

There's a lake right there, with a huge park-n-ride parking lot. Can someone check out those parking lots?

:thinking:

Since she was talking about the 178, it seems logical to think she took the 14 to the 178. That's the shortest route per GPS, but a desolate drive right through the mojave desert.

attachment.php

Attachments

• back route.JPG
    back route.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 543
I'm very confused by why she would have told her friend that she had missed the exit for the 178 and would have to turn around and go back...if she was in Palmdale at the time she made the call she wouldn't have made it to the 178 yet. Something isn't adding up...and why did her friend say she wasn't in any condition to drive? Was she upset or drinking?

I'm very confused by why she would have told her friend that she had missed the exit for the 178 and would have to turn around and go back...if she was in Palmdale at the time she made the call she wouldn't have made it to the 178 yet. Something isn't adding up...and why did her friend say she wasn't in any condition to drive? Was she upset or drinking?
I agree we need to know why was she considered not fit to drive. Is her Fillmore friend male or female? The misguided information does give a little bit of a bad vibe, doesn't it.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back