Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #3

I spent Saturday hanging flyers around that Chatsworth kidnapping intersection and all over Mission hills. Businesses were great and gave permission to put them in their windows but no leads. It was sad to tape Maris under Elis tho :(
Planning on going to Huntington Beach this weekend and back to Van Nuys to hopefully find those two people...
Never stop searching. Still need people all across the country. Please. I think she's alive.

Did I miss the new info that was going to be released?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I spent Saturday hanging flyers around that Chatsworth kidnapping intersection and all over Mission hills. Businesses were great and gave permission to put them in their windows but no leads. It was sad to tape Maris under Elis tho :(
Planning on going to Huntington Beach this weekend and back to Van Nuys to hopefully find those two people...
Never stop searching. Still need people all across the country. Please. I think she's alive.

Mistivon, perhaps I misunderstood...didn't they find Eli?

I've been swamped at work and just able to read through the latest posts...

Cardgame thank you for helping me look into these. I have come up with alot of the same conclusions. The ones that appear to have been found I will remove from the map tomorrow. You're awesome!

Bessie...What awesome news! I'll make sure the map is completely up to date for you so the new thread will reflect it.

I sure hope so. Maybe she's (unfortunately) using again, and as such perhaps someone is taking advantage of her current state.

I've been swamped at work and just able to read through the latest posts...

Cardgame thank you for helping me look into these. I have come up with alot of the same conclusions. The ones that appear to have been found I will remove from the map tomorrow. You're awesome!

Bessie...What awesome news! I'll make sure the map is completely up to date for you so the new thread will reflect it.
I was going to take a look at your map again as well...I would like to compare some trends. Also, with the most recent girl being found in Boston, this has really made me think about some things...I could go into detail with all of the specific info I am intersted in about the girls and what I would like to add to the map or I could just pm you...let me know

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Hey misti, wasn't there some new info you received a few days back for Mari? Any updates?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So there was no "news" per se, but we did get a good lead that Palmer was looking into. I haven't heard anything since so I'm guessing it didn't pan out. Like I mentioned, we do have a couple places we are headed to in the next few days. Not sure what we will accomplish since I really don't think she's just out there walking around...but who knows? Maybe she is. If so, then the purpose of the complete lack of activity was/is to draw her out. Make her or her captors feel comfortable. If we have no luck this weekend, then we will probably do something early next week. Edgar is super involved and really doing a lot of things to find her. IDK about anyone else.
I, too, have been swamped with end of month work, but so far, the beginning looks kinda slow. I'm hoping to also do a little bit of internet digging and maybe we can find some kind of common denominator.
It was pointed out to me that Sarah and Kathy both listed "Diamond Supply Co" as their employer. I'd like to poke around there a little more, or anyone else feel free. I see it is a clothing supply company, but still odd to me that both girls listed it.
Please keep me posted on the map and the new thread as well.
Thanks for all your help. She is going to come home.

FASCINATING update from recent case:
http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/02/22/sarah-dunsey-cant-remember-what-happened-to-her-says-stepdad/

A Utah teen who went missing in Las Vegas last month before being found in California told investigators she was drugged before her alleged abduction and has little recall of her time in captivity, according to her stepfather.

Sarah Dunsey’s stepfather Todd Ellis gave an exclusive interview to the Daily Mail, in which he said the 17-year-old was still in fear her alleged kidnappers would track her down.

Ellis told Daily Mail that Sarah had been staying at the MGM Grand hotel in Las Vegas with her boyfriend when he left to use the bathroom (it is unclear if the couple was in a hotel room or elsewhere at that point.) When the boyfriend returned, he found that Sarah had vanished. Ellis said she had been sedated with a date rape drug but is unclear who is believed to have administered it.

Though her family reportedly believed at different points throughout the month Sarah was missing that she might be in Las Vegas or in San Diego, the family reportedly now believes she was taken to Venice, California, right away. A family friend, Dave Cox, told the Daily Mail that Sarah was kept there under the influence of sedatives.

I'm telling you I KNOW she was trafficked. Not trying to be a verified insider or anything, just know it. Just fits and I have that gut feeling...well I just KNOW

Fascinates me that she was whisked away to Venice Beach. That is where Elaine hung out quite a bit. I wonder if someone saw her there and was following her?

Do you believe Maricela was trafficked?
If so , something had to have changed everyone's minds because the missing update a while back mentioned the rso and the ex . If she was trafficked,at least there's a chance of her being alive.

Diamond Supply company is a clothing brand popular among the skateboarding type. My son has several t-shirts he bought at Zumiez. Fwiw.

Yes, very popular among teens. My son has a few winter hats from them. Sold at stores like hot topix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm telling you I KNOW she was trafficked. Not trying to be a verified insider or anything, just know it. Just fits and I have that gut feeling...well I just KNOW
It has always been my number 1 assumption. I also think there is more to it than just some random person catching her and taking her. i think it's possible that someone in her life was a bait girl, or possibly another person in her life participated in activities around trafficking. Between the two, I think Mari got caught in the middle. I think that's why it was immediately announced as a "planned abduction'.

When those girls were walking through the store, Mari followed her sister around like a puppy. Mari did not appear to know that anything untoward might soon happen. I think she looked up to her little sister, admired her, and strove to be more like her. I don't think Mari herself had a clue that someone(s) sinister was waiting in prey outside.

It's curious about the persons who approached Mari's sister in the parking lot asking about her phone battery. i would like to know more about those two, and I sincerely hope they were captured on camera and someone printed that off and saved it. I think it will matter very much before this is all over.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back