Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #3

I'm telling you I KNOW she was trafficked. Not trying to be a verified insider or anything, just know it. Just fits and I have that gut feeling...well I just KNOW

I agree with you. I believe there were many externalities that may or may not be related. I believe she was "sold" off to clear a debt of some sort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have followed some and have been overwhelmed with info but I assume that someone has been around the area of the church and the methadone clinic when they shut down/released for the day...just to see...who was around and what activity was going on?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I agree with you. I believe there were many externalities that may or may not be related. I believe she was "sold" off to clear a debt of some sort.

my gut has been telling me this since day 1

I spent Saturday hanging flyers around that Chatsworth kidnapping intersection and all over Mission hills. Businesses were great and gave permission to put them in their windows but no leads. It was sad to tape Maris under Elis tho :(
Planning on going to Huntington Beach this weekend and back to Van Nuys to hopefully find those two people...
Never stop searching. Still need people all across the country. Please. I think she's alive.
What's in HB

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

What's in HB

A familiar area, which is probably true for all parts of LA. Every section is being looked at.

I'm telling you I KNOW she was trafficked. Not trying to be a verified insider or anything, just know it. Just fits and I have that gut feeling...well I just KNOW
I sadly have had that feeling from the beginning as well...I am not a verified anything, but I strongly believe there huge HT problem in the valley and it is way bigger than just one group...so although some cases may be connected, some may not.

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

A familiar area, which is probably true for all parts of LA. Every section is being looked at.
Was looking for specifics. I know more about anything and everything in HB and have thousands of connections including family and friends. I know the streets to the elites. Anything going on in and around HB could be found out within hours. You both have my email.

FASCINATING update from recent case:
http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/02/22/sarah-dunsey-cant-remember-what-happened-to-her-says-stepdad/

A Utah teen who went missing in Las Vegas last month before being found in California told investigators she was drugged before her alleged abduction and has little recall of her time in captivity, according to her stepfather.
BBM
That's what the stepfather claims. The day before that, the Daily Mail said "Missing teen Sarah Dunsey ‘was not kidnapped’ in Las Vegas, police say.".
http://q13fox.com/2017/02/23/police-missing-teen-sarah-dunsey-was-not-kidnapped-in-las-vegas/

So the police say there's no evidence she was trafficked, the stepdad and other family continue to insist that she was. What's the truth? We will have to wait and see what charges her alleged kidnappers/alleged party friends got. Have they been charged with something as simple as delinquency of a minor, or have they been charged with trafficking/kidnapping?

BBM
That's what the stepfather claims. The day before that, the Daily Mail said "Missing teen Sarah Dunsey ‘was not kidnapped’ in Las Vegas, police say.".
http://q13fox.com/2017/02/23/police-missing-teen-sarah-dunsey-was-not-kidnapped-in-las-vegas/

So the police say there's no evidence she was trafficked, the stepdad and other family continue to insist that she was. What's the truth? We will have to wait and see what charges her alleged kidnappers/alleged party friends got. Have they been charged with something as simple as delinquency of a minor, or have they been charged with trafficking/kidnapping?

I see it a lot in New Orleans. People are embarrassed to accept what people did freely, and so they try to justify it with crazy stories. But, the police say otherwise. I am not making claims what happened there, I am just saying it happens a lot. And I get it. You get the whole world worried and panicked and then you find out she was just holed up with some dude she just met on Bourbon Street for 4 days. Lots of times, the families want to explain it away that they must have been drugged or something. But nope! Just met a dude and decided to go to his hotel room for 4 days!

Sorry to quote myself but I was referring to Sarah Dunsey. I think she and Mari are related.
Code, emailed you. I think Mari was sighted in HB five days after disappearing from GW. I thought I had mentioned that? I could definitely use information.
Thanks for everything.

I have felt like and stated from nearly the very beginning that this is all somehow tied to the drugs she got involved with while she was still with the ex-boyfriend. Unfortunately, people in the drug world usually have very close ties to the sex trade world. If someone wanted to settle a score over drugs, either because of revenge or for money that's owed (or both), it wouldn't be difficult at all for them to arrange selling an attractive young lady into the sex trade as a way of dealing with what they consider to be a problem.

I hope that they did a poor job of covering their tracks and Maricela is found before too much damage is done. What they put those poor girls in human trafficking through is completely unspeakable - it's worse than torture. So many of them live on a straight diet of a drug cocktail - no food and barely any water. Add to that the regular physical abuse and it really isn't any way to live.

If our government really wanted to scare some terrorists, they should consult the enforcers in the sex trade. Sorry if I'm being too candid, but I'm actually trying not to be candid at all about what happens to these girls and young women.

There are rescue groups who are very knowledgeable on how this "profession" works and are extremely skilled at rescuing girls and women who have been kidnapped into sex trafficking. If nothing else resulted in pinpointing her exact location so far, this might be a viable route to consider. At the very least I hope someone that is in charge of handling Maricela screws up and she has her chance to escape.

I have been in communication with two rescue groups. They have been working on this for a few weeks now but so far, have not found out anything. That worries me.

Good to know you've been able to get their help. From what I've learned it's never an overnight success, but having these people on your team is a definite move in the direction of success.

BBM

The problem with getting arrests for trafficking is that it is often just a 'he said/she said' situation. Even if a victim is kidnapped and kept drugged in a cheap motel room, it is nearly impossible to prove it was not 'voluntary' on the victim's part. Unless she was kept chained to the wall, there is no real proof she was not there willingly.

If she is drugged repeatedly, brainwashed, coerced, mentally and emotionally abused, and repeatedly raped, then she will be broken down and become 'compliant.' And thus she might seem cooperative and so LE cannot say she was being held against her will.

I see it a lot in New Orleans. People are embarrassed to accept what people did freely, and so they try to justify it with crazy stories. But, the police say otherwise. I am not making claims what happened there, I am just saying it happens a lot. And I get it. You get the whole world worried and panicked and then you find out she was just holed up with some dude she just met on Bourbon Street for 4 days. Lots of times, the families want to explain it away that they must have been drugged or something. But nope! Just met a dude and decided to go to his hotel room for 4 days!

Exactly. Just a personal anecdote here, bear with me lol. My best friend in high school had her first baby shockingly young. Her sister followed her lead and had her first even younger. Lil' sis had two kids by 15!! By that age she was on the streets. She decided that welfare wasn't enough for her, and as she was so young she couldn't get hired anywhere good. She had a friend that taught her how to prostitute. She had arrests in ten states way before she was 18. The police would send her back home, and she'd be gone again in a flash. I think the regular customers of prostitutes get tired of the same ones or something, so the successful "ladies of the evening" travel from city to city, state to state to make more money.

I am not saying that girls never get trafficked, that's not what I believe at all, because I've definitely seen real trafficking cases. I just know that when minors are involved, it gets labeled as "trafficking" automatically, although these young girls are doing it voluntarily. Unfortunately nowadays with all the overly sexual messages on TV, movies, and in music, it's cool to be a "hoe". If you're not getting 8,000 likes on your Kardashian-style pictures of your butt or your cleavage, you're uncool. A popular message is "why give it away when you can get paid for it". A lot of girls have uninvolved parents that are too wrapped up in their own lives to give their kids attention, so they seek validation from men online, and in person, in any way they can get it. Some parents love and care for their children, but somehow the child looks to the media to find out what morals, or lack of, they should have anyway. Unfortunately, way more women and young girls are willing to be a prostitute than any of us would probably think.

Btw, last time I checked, my friend's sister was 32 and still "making easy money". :notgood:

The problem with getting arrests for trafficking is that it is often just a 'he said/she said' situation. Even if a victim is kidnapped and kept drugged in a cheap motel room, it is nearly impossible to prove it was not 'voluntary' on the victim's part. Unless she was kept chained to the wall, there is no real proof she was not there willingly.

If she is drugged repeatedly, brainwashed, coerced, mentally and emotionally abused, and repeatedly raped, then she will be broken down and become 'compliant.' And thus she might seem cooperative and so LE cannot say she was being held against her will.

Most definitely true. But, IME, when it's a minor they tend to be successful with the trafficking charges. But I believe SD is 17, right? Maybe if that's the age of consent in Nevada they don't treat it the same as if she were 13 or something. I have no idea what the AOC is there, but I know it's as young as 16 in some US states. I think? Lol. I'm still curious about those guys' charges, however. Hopefully they will release that info eventually.

Back to Maricela -- would anyone happen to know the name of the girl that also got abducted in the LA area whose phone was also found broken at the scene? It's probably a coincidence, but you never know what these disturbed people will do as a "trademark" or whatever to put their own personal stamp on their crime. I'm still very concerned about all the LA metro abductions going on lately, so I am wondering what they might have in common.

I'm really looking forward to that thread about the abductions. Are the mods/admins still in the process of making one?

Another note on making arrests in ST - in cases where LE is already aware of the traffickers but need someone who was forced into ST to testify against the trafficker the victim is not only believed and given the support and attention of LE, but they're also often given their protection as well. Also, there are now many rescue groups who are quite experienced in saving girls and young women from trafficking and are very adept at collecting the necessary proof (when they can safely do so) when they rescue someone. One last note - there are now LE task forces and new laws regarding ST across the country. This is not the same issue with the stereotypical difficulties attached to it that it was even just 2-3 years ago.

On a different note - I thought it was determined that the smashed phone behind the GW wasn't Maricela's phone. Is my recollection incorrect?

Just saw on local LA news-----a 13 yr old and 14 yr old , sisters, reported missing in SF Valley, last seen after school. I am looking for links...

BBM

Now that I think of it, there tere really b as been zero press on that case...I think by now if they had any evidence of serious crime, charges would have been filed and the media would have been all I over it. Thats not to say charges of some type won't be filed, just not crimes serious enough that would have made it a s danger to release them.

As for HT in general, in mosr cases the victim willingly goes with the person who is technically "abducting' him or her. Usually the abductor "grooms" the would-be victim (in person, online) similar to how a sex offender builds trust in a victim. Usually the abductors role is just to hand off the victim to hand over the victim to someone bigger (meaning bigger role in the group) and get paid.

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Just saw on local LA news-----a 13 yr old and 14 yr old , sisters, reported missing in SF Valley, last seen after school. I am looking for links...

http://patch.com/california/los-angeles/s/g1s2m/valley-family-pleas-for-missing-sisters-13-and-14
Shared from the Northridge-Chatsworth, CA Patch | Police & Fire

Valley Family Pleas For Missing Sisters 13 and 14
Police and the family of two girls last seen on Roscoe Boulevards are asking for anyone with information about the girls to come forward.

By SoCal Patch (Patch Staff) - March 3, 2017 2:22 am ET

PANORAMA CITY, CA — Two teenage sisters went missing Thursday in Panorama City.

Valeria and Isabel Nava were last seen around 3 p.m. in the 15000 block of Roscoe Boulevard, the Los Angeles Police Department reported.

They have not been seen or heard from since and their family is "extremely concerned," police said.

Valeria, 13, is described as Hispanic with black hair and brown eyes. She is 5 feet tall and weighs about 110 pounds. Isabel, 14, is Hispanic with black hair and brown eyes. She is 4 feet 11 inches tall and weighs about 120 pounds.

http://patch.com/california/los-angeles/s/g1s2m/valley-family-pleas-for-missing-sisters-13-and-14
Shared from the Northridge-Chatsworth, CA Patch | Police & Fire

Valley Family Pleas For Missing Sisters 13 and 14
Police and the family of two girls last seen on Roscoe Boulevards are asking for anyone with information about the girls to come forward.

By SoCal Patch (Patch Staff) - March 3, 2017 2:22 am ET

PANORAMA CITY, CA — Two teenage sisters went missing Thursday in Panorama City.

Valeria and Isabel Nava were last seen around 3 p.m. in the 15000 block of Roscoe Boulevard, the Los Angeles Police Department reported.

They have not been seen or heard from since and their family is "extremely concerned," police said.

Valeria, 13, is described as Hispanic with black hair and brown eyes. She is 5 feet tall and weighs about 110 pounds. Isabel, 14, is Hispanic with black hair and brown eyes. She is 4 feet 11 inches tall and weighs about 120 pounds.

Do you know if there is a WS thread made yet?? TIA! :wave:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back