CA CA - Marilyn Monroe, 36, Los Angeles, 5 Aug 1962

Hi Everyone!

As a student of Law, recently because of student exchange program between US and Australia I am studying in The University of Queensland and living my Auntie Neely who works as managing director at Mortgage Loan Firm. However, lets come to main agenda of my post. Actually, I got an assignment on killing mystery of popular Hollywood celeb Marilyn Monroe. On 4[SUP]th[/SUP] of August, 1962 Hollywood star Monroe was founded died in her bedroom with a bottle of sleeping pills. Many people have opinion that she conducted a suicide but on the other hand, rumors say that she was killed because of her relationships with powerful men.

I am just looking for your opinion on this killing mystery.

Do you think investigation should be started again?

Serious answers will be appreciated but I hope you would not lose moral grounds.

Thank you!

On August 4 1962, Marilyn died in her bed in the late evening and was found the next morning. Her toxicology report stated that 8 milligram per cent of Chloral hydrate and 4.5 milligram percent of Nembutal were found in her system. The cause of death was recorded by Dr. Thomas Noguchi as “probable suicide”.
Declassified FBI records :
Marilyn Monroe
Autopsy :
http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/Celebs/monroe, marilyn_report.pdf

All theories welcome!

She was murdered. T. Noguchi stated years later he wanted all of her organs tested and for the case to be re-opened.
No traces of pills were found in her body.

In the 70’s when the new owners of her Beverly Hills bungalow were re-doing the roof they found the entire house was bugged, either by J Edgar Hoover, the Kennedy’s, or the Rat Pack.

Last edited:
She was murdered. T. Noguchi stated years later he wanted all of her organs tested and for the case to be re-opened.
No traces of pills were found in her body.

In the 70’s when the new owners of her Beverly Hills bungalow were re-doing the roof they found the entire house was bugged, either by J Edgar Hoover, the Kennedy’s, or the Rat Pack.

Dr. Thomas Noguchi explained the lack of pills as a result of Monroe’s long history of substance abuse. Apparently the pills in her stomach were digested more quickly than they would have been by someone who wasn’t an addict.
The organ detail is interesting though. Samples from her stomach and intestines had been destroyed. Noguchi discovered that while other organs had been sent to the toxicology labs, tests were never done. The only parts of her body that were put to complete toxicology tests were samples of her blood and her liver. He said in an interview that he found no trace of the drug in her stomach or small intestine and that’s why he sent samples of her vital organs to be examined, he had been most surprised to hear they hadn’t been and when he questioned Dr. Abernathy he was told as blood and liver samples pointed so overwhelmingly to suicide that there was no point. He says he knew it wasn’t correct procedure but as junior staff didn’t oppose the head of department.

I agree it was murder.

I read that article too!
There’s no evidence that she had a long history of substance abuse (speculation) so that assumption caused details to be overlooked in the case.
There’s supposedly pages missing from the FBI files too. Too much white out used for MLK, Kennedy and a plethora of others.

Neighbors said they saw Bobby Kennedy there that day too. I don’t live too far from her house and have visited it. There’s a lot of privacy, but the houses are close together.
Dr. Thomas Noguchi explained the lack of pills as a result of Monroe’s long history of substance abuse. Apparently the pills in her stomach were digested more quickly than they would have been by someone who wasn’t an addict.
The organ detail is interesting though. Samples from her stomach and intestines had been destroyed. Noguchi discovered that while other organs had been sent to the toxicology labs, tests were never done. The only parts of her body that were put to complete toxicology tests were samples of her blood and her liver. He said in an interview that he found no trace of the drug in her stomach or small intestine and that’s why he sent samples of her vital organs to be examined, he had been most surprised to hear they hadn’t been and when he questioned Dr. Abernathy he was told as blood and liver samples pointed so overwhelmingly to suicide that there was no point. He says he knew it wasn’t correct procedure but as junior staff didn’t oppose the head of department.

I agree it was murder.

I read that article too!
There’s no evidence that she had a long history of substance abuse (speculation) so that assumption caused details to be overlooked in the case.
There’s supposedly pages missing from the FBI files too. Too much white out used for MLK, Kennedy and a plethora of others.

Neighbors said they saw Bobby Kennedy there that day too. I don’t live too far from her house and have visited it. There’s a lot of privacy, but the houses are close together.
Apparently her last phone call was to the White House and she was quoted by Peter Lawford at 7:30pm the night she died saying “Say goodbye to the Jack (President) and say goodbye to yourself, because you’re a nice guy.” Suggesting she knew she was dying.
I think she was having an affair with the Kennedy brothers and threatened to blackmail them, in order to force their hand into enacting some societal change and go public with the confidential information that she had discovered. She kept a little red diary that wasn’t found in her belongings after her death.
Attached a couple documents. One is from FBI vaults and other is supposedly CIA but isn’t guaranteed as genuine (fyi) still interesting though.

Attachments

• 06E550A7-802B-45DD-B739-C270229D8AEF.png
    06E550A7-802B-45DD-B739-C270229D8AEF.png
    647.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 2336B846-E644-407D-BBFE-162B13E3148A.jpeg
    2336B846-E644-407D-BBFE-162B13E3148A.jpeg
    225.5 KB · Views: 30
Lots of information and opinions above but precious few links to reliable sources.

Reactions: byo
Lots of information and opinions above but precious few links to reliable sources.
I’ve spent years researching MM facts and wrote a thesis on her in my undergrad studies. There’s hundreds of articles and interviews on her for you to search if you’d like. This post is for theories and opinions.

Apparently her last phone call was to the White House and she was quoted by Peter Lawford at 7:30pm the night she died saying “Say goodbye to the Jack (President) and say goodbye to yourself, because you’re a nice guy.” Suggesting she knew she was dying.
I think she was having an affair with the Kennedy brothers and threatened to blackmail them, in order to force their hand into enacting some societal change and go public with the confidential information that she had discovered. She kept a little red diary that wasn’t found in her belongings after her death.
Attached a couple documents. One is from FBI vaults and other is supposedly CIA but isn’t guaranteed as genuine (fyi) still interesting though.

I agree with that as well.
There’s also her psychiatrist and various people who took advantage of her.

I’ve spent years researching MM facts and wrote a thesis on her in my undergrad studies. There’s hundreds of articles and interviews on her for you to search if you’d like. This post is for theories and opinions.
Exactly.
Accounts of those saying she was an addict and suicidal are vague and predominantly unsourced. It’s important to have theories and opinions. In mine she was far too intelligent and purposed to kill herself, and her clear ties to the Kennedys are vital to understanding what really happened.
Do you have a copy of your thesis I could read? Always open to knew info and pov.

I’ve included over 100 FBI declassified vault files and the official autopsy as sources. Anyone can search up Noguchi’s 1986 Omni interview. At this point there’s a lot more evidence suggesting foul play than suicide.

Oct 16 2020
Documentary explores new evidence around Marilyn Monroe's death | Daily Mail Online
  • ''ZDF Enterprises announced that it will be working on a docu-series that will reinvestigate the death of Marilyn Monroe whose body was found August 5, 1962
  • The actress was discovered in bed with empty bottles of pills around her room
  • After brief investigation, LA police concluded that her death was 'caused by a self-administered overdose of sedative drugs' and declared her death a 'suicide'
  • But Jack Clemmons, the former officer who found her, has previously said that he believed the 'scene seemed staged' when he arrived to her residence
  • His theory was one of several, including claims of mafia revenge and CIA assassination, that has prompted investigators to take a closer look at the case
  • In a press statement, ZDF Enterprises said the series titled, Cold Case: History, has already uncovered new evidence using state-of-the-art forensics ''

I have been highly intrigued by Marilyn Monroe & her death for 40+ years. I recently dove back into the details of the night of her death, but I cannot find information on what specific items Eunice Murray was washing at 3:00am the night of Marilyns death.

Were finger prints ever taken from the pill bottles found by Marilyns bed?

Was Eunice Murray AND Ralph Greenson ever looked at closely for being involved in the death?

I have been highly intrigued by Marilyn Monroe & her death for 40+ years. I recently dove back into the details of the night of her death, but I cannot find information on what specific items Eunice Murray was washing at 3:00am the night of Marilyns death.

Were finger prints ever taken from the pill bottles found by Marilyns bed?

Was Eunice Murray AND Ralph Greenson ever looked at closely for being involved in the death?

Washing bedsheets per this article:

and - according to this one - yes, fingerprints were taken by LE

did not find much on your last question - but this is interesting?

I do see you have been here for awhile on WS - but only have 2 posts - so I will say:
1709649091494.jpeg

To this thread - and the WS forum! :D

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member