CA CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Jenestes, Mar 14, 2019.

1. tlcya

tlcya Well-Known Member

I tried to come back to Noah's thread and catch up with what we now know since I followed when he was first reported missing. I wish I hadn't, it's so much worse than I imagined. I'm so sorry lil man, that you were subjected to torture. The fear you must have felt. RIP bud.
    [​IMG]
    Father Of Missing Corona Boy Noah McIntosh Charged With His Murder

2. ilovechili

ilovechili Well-Known Member

I identify with your posts too tlcya. This is definitely one that one wishes they had not followed nor read the details on, yet I can't abandon it either, this poor child deserves justice and he deserved far more than that.

Could she not have left the children with their grandparents? I think about his sister quite often too.

Steelslady, kkdj, Jim_M and 10 others like this.
  3. Corrupted1967

Corrupted1967 Well-Known Member

My heart breaks for the sister what she saw her brother endure and what she went threw and still is going threw I hope she gets all the help she needs to over come

Steelslady, Jim_M, Laughing and 9 others like this.
  4. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

I hope she's in the safe loving arms and home of her grandparents.

Steelslady, Jim_M, Laughing and 8 others like this.
  5. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

I feel you're pain in wondering how to try and 'fix' this broken mess of a system. It's sad enough that poor, innocent children have to even endure it, but it's just unacceptable how many of these children are so blatantly failed by the system.

Steelslady, kkdj, Jim_M and 5 others like this.
  6. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom Because I'm the Mom, that's why.

I haven't been around much lately but I also followed when he first went missing. Catching up today I feel exactly the same as you. Part of me doesn't want to know the details but the other part feels like Noah (and so, so, so many other little ones) deserve for as many people to know what happened, as possible. These monsters that kill these precious children go out of their way to hide all the evidence, all the details and all the truth. In a way it feels like those of us who follow these cases give these sweet little ones a voice, when they no longer have one. Sort of like a whisper from the heart to them in Heaven, saying "we know what happened honey, and we're so sorry".

7. Roadette

Roadette Well-Known Member

Popping back in to check on the thread and wanted to commend ilovechili on the fantastic summary.

I only have one correction and one area to expand.

It wasn’t Noah’s sister who encouraged mom to call the police, it was Bryce’s sister who was an adult, knew full well a child was missing, and did nothing herself. Whether this was to keep from tattling on her brother or thinking the call to police would be better coming from Jill - we don’t know.

Also, Jill did work for Amazon for a period but we don’t know how long. Her job at the fulfillment center would have been a reasonable commute from both her parents house in North Orange County as well as Bryce’s apartment.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
    cvaldez1975, J@cknsal1y, kkdj and 7 others like this.
  8. ilovechili

Thank you, I would have to look back but you are likely right with the dad's sister.

I knew she worked somewhere but could not recall where and did she not have her own apartment with the kids for a short period of time while working as well when she first moved?

Steelslady, kkdj, Jim_M and 2 others like this.
  9. Roadette

That’s unclear to me as well. I’ve also been confused as to whether she actually lived in the car (as some people have inferred) or if she started living in her car outside of Bryce’s apartment after Noah went missing and Bryce started dodging her (my personal theory). That’s a pretty nice apartment building and I can’t imagine they would have been ok with someone living in their car there.

A week might have gone unnoticed - especially with compassionate neighbors. But I would imagine a long-standing arrangement would have been an issue.

10. ilovechili

Agree. I remember the living in the car thing and I thought the same, is that just allowed and no one complained? She may have only been allowed to enter when allowed by him was my thought and not steadily living in car for people to complain about? Odd. All of it is. At the expense and death of this poor child. I do believe she started out with I think her own place and job but I would have to look back.

Jmo.

Steelslady, J@cknsal1y, kkdj and 3 others like this.
  11. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

Missing you today Noah. I'm sorry you suffered so much pain.

Steelslady, kkdj, Jim_M and 9 others like this.
  12. ilovechili

Thinking of and bumping for Noah.

Jim_M, Steelslady, kkdj and 9 others like this.
  13. Knox

Knox Wear Pink & Eat Cake ~ Lauren Giddings

Thinking of Noah tonight~

14. Roadette

Thinking of this sweetie as well.

15. Roadette

In the event people would like to support this, backpacks are being pulled together for local children in Noah’s honor. They will contain school supplies and be decorated with a removable Blue Ribbons for Noah tag. I realized today that I had forgotten to share this here.

A link to the request list: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3SZHMRLGF8YF4?ref_=wl_share

Riverside Public University Health System is the group which provided support for people at Noah’s rock painting back in May: Log In or Sign Up to View

Attached Files:

16. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

This is lovely thank you for sharing this.

AnnaGrace, Jim_M, jash and 4 others like this.
  17. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

it is not far but the freeway (91) is HELL. takes about an hour. not that it really matters.

Laughing, Jim_M and Steelslady like this.
  18. cvaldez1975

some of the "classes" will lie for you too. my step childrens mother was able to complete 4 months of classes in a few weeks, a miracle right??!!!

19. cvaldez1975

i agree THE WORST.

ilovechili, Jim_M and Steelslady like this.
  20. cvaldez1975

in CA they don't want children to testify in court. my step son actually had to go to some orientation IN CASE he was needed to testify and they wont let kids under 12 in court period. the step kids were interviewed in family court services.