CA CA - Rose Cole, 16, Oakland, 1972 - #2

IsabelaPR said:
I know what you mean, I been wanting to call the guy myself and see what he says. I know the minute he realizes its someone related to Jesse Joseph, he will hang up, so I was thinking to pretend I was a Private investigator looking for Rose. Maybe one of you do a better job than me as a PI, what do you think?

Another problem I am having is that I can't find his phone number. The one guy in CA is only 50 years old and the other one in AZ is in his late 80's. I don't think either one is him. . .

By the way, I tried to do the same with JJoseph 3rd wife (Orr), but no luck with the phone numbers found.

You can try searching for them on www.zabasearch.com (its free) I've found a lot of people there who are 'unlisted' in telephone books. Good Luck!

How old would you say Borich is, Isabela? I found one that's 86... is he younger than that? I also found one that's 49 and one that's 105! Name your age, and I'll find him for you... LOL!

Isabella,

Did you ever hear anything from the lady who does the needlepoint with the mother named Rose?

Itsreenw,

I was just reading back over the info that you posted about the will. I noticed this:

1 IPT
JOSEPH BORICH ATTORNEY: BREWER
6511 MAPLEBROOK BLDG 16
FLINT MI 48507

2 IPT AOT 10/11/1995 10/11/1995 CIP 4/18/1996 CIC 5/20/1996
BORICH,JOSEPH, ATTORNEY: BREWER

39155 DOVETREE DRIVE
MURRIETA CA 92563

Whose address is that?

IsabelaPR said:
so I was thinking to pretend I was a Private investigator looking for Rose. Maybe one of you do a better job than me as a PI, what do you think?
Get Shadow to call, I bet she will, retired LE, she knows how to question I bet, like a PI would....Shadow?

IsabelaPR You doing a fine Job, failure is a word not even within a million mile's of you..I try not to post on these site's I have a hard time keeping up with but all yourall have left me in the dust in this case. But Iam learning a lot from everybody on this site..I remember when this family 1st asked for help I believe i posted and talked to a member of the family, the work and the speed of this case has completely amaze me,everybody on here is doing a super very fine job:)

christine2448 said:
Get Shadow to call, I bet she will, retired LE, she knows how to question I bet, a PI would....Shadow?
I would be glad to Isabella, just say the word.

OK, those of you that know me, know how bad my memory is from a bad car accident awhile back......anyhow, I rec'd 2 emails in the last couple of days, responding to emails I sent...

The email from Gov Arnold...he somehow got that passed to him with Rose's story and me asking for maps of the Oakland area in the year we think Rose went missing....not much help.

To: christine2448@charter.net
Friday, June 09, 2006 2:10 PM
Subject: Searching for girl who went missing 1972-1973

Thank you for taking the time to email and share your concerns. I believe government works best when elected officials listen to the people they represent on important issues.

Decision-making authority for the matter you describe rests entirely with the City of Oakland. Their officials should be able to locate maps of the city in the 1970's. Although I value your perspective, I am committed to honoring the role and responsibility of these locally-elected officials.

Again, thank you for your email. I urge you to continue working with your local representatives to see that your concerns are addressed.

Sincerely,

Arnold Schwarzenegger

And then, I got this one right after...I don't remember this one at all...:waitasec:
Crap, went to copy and paste and it's on work computer I guess...will look tomorrow, it was from a coroner, about a doe that does NOT match :)

Christine, I know when my Dad had problems with the City of Oakland (regarding a ticket he did NOT get! - and we live in Sacto) He went to Rep. Robert Matsui who took care of the matter with the officials in Oakland. Rep. Matsui has since passed on, but his wife now has his old job. She is committed to helping the people as her husband did... you may want to try to contact her office and see if she can help. I'm sorry... I don't remember her name... I think it's Doris? Rep. Doris Matsui?

I just thought of something that I don't think that we have considered before. How many other kids were sent to Synanon by the Judicial system in Flint,MI or from all of MI for that matter? Were they sent there from other states also? Just how many court systems used Synanon as a resource for dealing with juveniles? How many other kids never returned? Was Rose the only one? I don't have the answers to these questions but I think that it is something that we need to try and look in to. Maybe an add in the paper in Flint, MI looking for people who were sent there as juveniles to start? What do you think?

Shadow205 said:
Itsreenw,

I was just reading back over the info that you posted about the will. I noticed this:

1 IPT
JOSEPH BORICH ATTORNEY: BREWER
6511 MAPLEBROOK BLDG 16
FLINT MI 48507

2 IPT AOT 10/11/1995 10/11/1995 CIP 4/18/1996 CIC 5/20/1996
BORICH,JOSEPH,ATTORNEY: BREWER
39155 DOVETREE DRIVE
MURRIETA CA 92563

Whose address is that?

Sorry it all ran together.
It should read like this:

Borich, Joseph .................................................Attorney: Brewer
39155 Dovetree Drive
Murrieta Ca 92563

I think the Flint address may be the attorney's address. He'd want a local atty to handle the case for him. Isabela, do you know how long Borich has lived in CA. Rose may have contacted her uncle while she was on the run in CA.

hoping4truth said:
No news! Michigan PD have not call me back as they promised. How surprising!!! I have to follow up, I know! But I am running out of hours in a day! It sucks coming back to work after a week off, am still trying to caught up on e-mails not to mention daily tasks!

But it will get done before Friday!

Keep you posted!

Isa

Isa, I PM'd Shadow the # for Joseph Borack. Just waiting for your ok to call.

H4T, I had never seen that site or heard of that group. Thanks for sharing. I wonder if there is a way to get sites like that linked to the Doe Network & other MP sites.

Surely there are family members looking for the people in those pics.

I just spoke with Uncle Joseph who was no help at all. He said that he had not seen Rose since she was a baby. He said that Jesse Joseph never spoke of her in the years between when she disappeared and when he died. Uncle Joseph said that the only thing that he ever told him was that Rose ran away and just vanished. He said that he knew nothing of her being sent to Synanon and was under the impression that she ran away from home and vanished. He said that Jesse Joseph was always very reluctant to talk about his kids. He also mentioned that he had not talked to his brother for years before he died.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back