CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by wfgodot
A small baptistry would take shorter time, and it could have been prepared in advance, for a grim deed. I'm not sold on this theory at all--it's just a theory, and I would hope a man of the cloth would never involve himself, his family, or his church or his faith, in something as evil as this.

What about all the priests that are pedophiles?

Thank you Jersey, for bringing that over I was not sure if I should post it in here as well.

The similarities between the anniversary killers other victims, Sandra and Haleigh are almost to much to ignore. I hope some one that knows more about this might be able to provide more info.
Here is a link to a blog where I went into alot more details pertaining to the similarities in the cases.
http://crimesearchersonline.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=31&func=view&id=21942&catid=15

Something else, Sugar...Sandra and Haleigh were last seen alive in a pink Hello Kitty t-shirt and they both love Hannah Montana...plus they both lived in a mobile home...hmmm...

Also, I have to ask...Do you believe it was a misprint that the media released information regarding a red ribbon...b/c it seems like they tried to get all traces out of google with regards to this. The only places that reference the ribbon found are in forums and such the same. I would think they'd only retract that statement, not go through the trouble of having all traces of it removed...KWIM? I'm thinking there really was a red ribbon but the media wasn't supposed to release it, but maybe that's just my hinky meter going into overdrive! I'll stick with my gut on that one! Yep!

What about all the priests that are pedophiles?

So true. I don't know if some seek the church in hopes that God will squash their desires or if they seek the church for access to children to fulfill their desires. So sad and so prevalent.

In all the photos we saw of the suitcase, there was never a red ribbon visible. I think it was only a rumor.

I don't find a connection to Haleigh's case. I do think this was a crime of opportunity for the perp. He saw his chance to grab her and he did. I shouldn't say grab either as I think Sandra was "lured" instead. To get her away from her house and out of the mhp without someone noticing, I would have to believe she went somewhat willingly with the person. If she had fought against him or screamed out, someone should have heard her within the park.

After they found Sandra's body,,I told My Son..they should let women take care of these perps..Men seem to go too soft on them, especially in the court system..

I'd like to hunt them down. tie them down in a desert and smear them with honey and let the ants have at it.Am I shocking you..I know there are alot of women that feel the same way.

.I know that isn't PC Correct..I don't really care..

What they do these little girls, gets my blood boiling.:furious:Enough is enough..cauterize these Sick Bas***.

O.K. I will try to calm down..I'll go work in yard an attack the weeds..LOL:woohoo:

In all the photos we saw of the suitcase, there was never a red ribbon visible. I think it was only a rumor.

That's true SS, but I'm thinking that it wouldn't look red anyway since it's been sitting in a muddy & fecal filled irrigation/retention pond. It would look brown, therefore blend in with the suitcase/garment bag. We haven't seen a complete closeup yet. The ribbon could have been tied to the inside of the case. Also, I can't explain away the speed and thorough removal of the ribbon reference to google...usually that can't happen and isn't really possible without the help of the FBI. The only true places that I find references to the ribbon are linked to blogs & forums and media that runs off of those...some UTube vids are up, but some have been removed. See what I'm saying. I thought the same thing as you yesterday, but I just spent over an hour this morning on Google and believe otherwise. Hope I'm wrong. I'll take it being wrong. :blowkiss:

Hi wfgodot, Unfortunately, this happens. A former boss of mine at a 'Baby Bell Co.' worked as a youth minister at a country church one county over. Everyone except me thought he was a great guy but I saw evil in him for some reason. He was flamboyant, wore purple suits, drove a cool silver sprots car with UT sports memorbilia proudly displayed in the back windshield and sang in a gospel group. He was arrested and later convicted for sexually molesting two young boys at a sleepover at his house one night. Evil knows no boundaries, it seems. Amazing the lengths these sickos will go to in order to gain others trust. Gives me the heebie jeebies knowing that I worked with this man and this was going on. He'll never know freedom again I'm happy to report.:furious:

matilda

You're certainly right. And as someone noted above, with priests into the bargain, too. Sometimes it seems to me that those with the strongest drives toward sin (un-) naturally seek a place of standing within the church in order that they have, in their minds, a stronger relationship with God, thus to expiate and find forgiveness for their sinful lustings.

OMG, I thought they were talking about Paster LL. :rolleyes: Who is Pastor Harris?

Thanks for letting me know, and sorry guys and dolls! xox

Frpm what I read, he is a paster of anyother church and Connie Lawless'sbrother - thereby making him Lane Lawless's brother in law. He is not in the Tracy area, butin the Monterey area.

I don't find a connection to Haleigh's case. I do think this was a crime of opportunity for the perp. He saw his chance to grab her and he did. I shouldn't say grab either as I think Sandra was "lured" instead. To get her away from her house and out of the mhp without someone noticing, I would have to believe she went somewhat willingly with the person. If she had fought against him or screamed out, someone should have heard her within the park.

With regards to Haleigh's case, I only pointed out the similarities. It's uncanny, although Hello Kitty & Hannah Montana are really popular, so maybe it's not really a coincidence afterall. Everything bolded is exactly what I think, also.

On CW31 they also mentioned a letter addressed from Sandra to her killer. Likely a hoax of some sort but curious to see what they have to say. It's typical "breaking developments, up next" talk. Since they are giggling over the reenactment of one of the anchors morning fender bender, it must not be too breaking.

ETA" Okay...it was an envelope leaning up against a tree outside the MHP. Reporter found it, PD took it, CSI van came and left as soon as they were given the envelope. "From Sandra to her Killer" was all that was written on the outside of the sealed envelope. Reported did not open it. No other info.

I never saw it in an article so it isn't going to be found on google easily, imo. I don't believe the FBI cares about the mention of a red ribbon being out there in the media.

what I was watching did not involve giggling or a letter... it was/is about a flurry of LE activity at the mhp

I never saw it in an article so it isn't going to be found on google easily, imo. I don't believe the FBI cares about the mention of a red ribbon being out there in the media.

I always thought that once it aired on the media, you could look at their cache in google. That's what I'm saying...the cache is missing...completely. SS, should I just let it go? I guess I'm a lil freaked out b/c I was leaning towards Haleigh being serial and the perp is a traveler that inserts himself into his communities. I guess I'm just so frustrated that so many bad things are happening to kids all over the place and it's getting worse with every breath that we take! My judgement must be getting clouded...

what I was watching did not involve giggling or a letter... it was/is about a flurry of LE activity at the mhp

Thank you nurse....is there a link to where you are watching this now. I clicked the one up above but it wasn't working. They were talking about traffic and slippery roads.

A ribbon isn't going to have much significance, imo. Many people do this to locate their luggage when traveling.

Sgt. Tony Sheneman said he believed they were heading in the right direction with this case and said they have "a lot" of evidence gathered so far. This leads me back to the mhp and the church because LE is concentrating mainly on those areas since they found her body.

elle, they went to the weather because they are waiting on a call back from the PAO. They just cut off but said they would be back live with more developments on the police activity.

The reporter said there was at least six cop cars and a CSI van... and was a change in the normal in terms of LE activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member