CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
the reporter said that Watney (PAO) told him that the closer they got to solving this the more tight lipped they would be...

On CW31 they also mentioned a letter addressed from Sandra to her killer. Likely a hoax of some sort but curious to see what they have to say. It's typical "breaking developments, up next" talk. Since they are giggling over the reenactment of one of the anchors morning fender bender, it must not be too breaking.

ETA" Okay...it was an envelope leaning up against a tree outside the MHP. Reporter found it, PD took it, CSI van came and left as soon as they were given the envelope. "From Sandra to her Killer" was all that was written on the outside of the sealed envelope. Reported did not open it. No other info.
that is creepy!

what I was watching did not involve giggling or a letter... it was/is about a flurry of LE activity at the mhp

I was/am watching the newscast on local TV. They were reporting live from the MHP. I did a sound recording of it and am going to DL it, convert it to MP3, and post it if a link to the video doesn't show up on CBS13/CW31 soon.

http://rapidshare.com/files/219346850/CBS134909.mp3

(you might have to turn up the volume quite a bit.)

just because I said I would. I am sure it is just a random soul who feels the tragedy of this expressing themselves...

elle, they went to the weather because they are waiting on a call back from the PAO. They just cut off but said they would be back live with more developments on the police activity.

The reporter said there was at least six cop cars and a CSI van... and was a change in the normal in terms of LE activity.

It must be just KILLING this poor family, to have these cars come pulling in, to see the activity, to be wondering if they're going to arrest the creep that KILLED their BABY. Their hearts must just STOP everytime the police and vans pull in.
GOD!
I am so heartbroken for them.
:praying: Please, God, please, bring them some peace soon!
I mostly lurk...this is just breaking my heart!

You're certainly right. And as someone noted above, with priests into the bargain, too. Sometimes it seems to me that those with the strongest drives toward sin (un-) naturally seek a place of standing within the church in order that they have, in their minds, a stronger relationship with God, thus to expiate and find forgiveness for their sinful lustings.

BTK comes to mind....(((shudders)))

Sandra reminds me alot of a sweet lil student of mine from last year which was my last year of teaching. Same age too. My student was also mature for her age as she had older siblings. This just breaks my heart. I can't imagine losing one of my kids in such a horrendous manner. I hope this perp is put under the jail!:furious:

My prayers are with Sandra's family, fellow students, friends and teachers.

We have seen those letters before. Someone wrote a post/blog similar to Casey from Caylee.

Is anyone else have problems with KRON loading? Is there another live link? TIA

Thank you nursebeeme and everyone else for the updates.

Fox News just announced coverage coming up!

on the fox news site, click top right tab that says 'on air' then scroll down to 'Live Desk'.

No story yet tho. Hope this helps! matilda

Man in a boat with a girl & he was acting erratic? This guy called in a tip, not sure if everyone's seen it, since I'm a slow starter on this case:

An Oakland man wants answers from Tracy Police. He claims he gave them a tip about Sandra Cantu’s whereabouts and they didn't follow up. The video below says he saw a man in a boat with a girl near where Sandra was found.
http://www.truveo.com/Oakland-Man-Says-Police-Didn’t-Follow-Cantu-Lead/id/401566348

Live Desk began at the top of the hour. sorry for the confusion...

In all the photos we saw of the suitcase, there was never a red ribbon visible. I think it was only a rumor.

I don't find a connection to Haleigh's case. I do think this was a crime of opportunity for the perp. He saw his chance to grab her and he did. I shouldn't say grab either as I think Sandra was "lured" instead. To get her away from her house and out of the mhp without someone noticing, I would have to believe she went somewhat willingly with the person. If she had fought against him or screamed out, someone should have heard her within the park.

SS - I too believe this was a crime of opportunity by someone who knew Sandra. I do think she was lured as well and taken out of the MHP immediately - more than likely in a vehicle.

These homes are VERY close to one another and I think if she were taken to a home, someone would have seen or heard something. Also, the perp would have needed to get her out of there within a three - four hour window, during which I assume her family was looking for her.

If she were walked out of the park, again, I think someone would have noticed - either from one of the homes or outside of the MHP on the street.

Of course I could be completely wrong. This is only my theory and is based on what we know as facts.

IMO

Anyone recognize the property?
search040909.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads