Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't it seem highly likely there was never any anonymous donor? Are we supposed to believe someone just shows up and out of the kindness of his own heart decides to donate 100k USD anonymously? And CG's credibility is zero. There was never a real anonymous donor.

But if CG made the entire thing up, wouldn't he eventually get found out? Especially if he had to produce the actual money? But if he didn't act alone, then perhaps his ruse would never be discovered.

Seriously, can someone give me a scenario in which there is no anonymous donor, CG acted alone, and he would never be discovered as a fraud?

IIRC October is their anniversary month. KP's FiL posted they traveled together to Santa Cruz (St Croix) for the occasion. Checking my links to post. Could be a tourist private plane while on the Island?

Link to where FIL said that please?

I've wondered this for a long time, but there are other roads that lead to their home...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I thought I heard KP say their mailbox was a mile away? Also, maybe they have a community mailbox.

>>> but why would he GO back to look for them if he already covered the area while coming from work and expecting his family to be at home?

He was looking for her phone JMO

I had not seen this before either. Am I reading correctly that there are 4 reporting parties?

I'm not sure. I was hoping someone else knew more about how to decipher it. This was another I found:
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7493.jpg
    IMG_7493.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 490
First time posting, but have been following the threads on this case! Has seemed odd from the start. I definitely have my theories and it's nice to see a lot of people seem to be on the same track. I haven't seen this posted, so forgive me if it has been posted, but I found it really interesting. Seems as though LJ reported a SP spotting?

attachment.php

Oh my. I remember reading that log entry!!! LJ name sounded familiar but I couldn't place her. O.O

Good point about more media = more potential discrepancies.

Speaking of which:

On 11/2 K has to get himself to the area of the subdivision’s mailboxes, we all agree, right?

K tells People he had to drive a mile plus from the house to the mailboxes to get sufficient cell reception that would carry a strong enough ping from S’s locator app. Source:

http://people.com/crime/five-things-to-know-about-sherri-papini-and-her-family/

K tells 20/20 he got the ping while still at the house and it told him to drive a mile plus down to the mailboxes. Source:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sherri-pap...erious-disappearance-search/story?id=43930023

What's up?

That is odd. I hadn't read that PEOPLE article dated 12/1.

Snip:
The Papinis live in a rural area of northern California with barely any cell phone reception off the main road, Keith told PEOPLE.

When Keith tried to call or text Sherri the day she went missing and he tried to ping her phone, he had to get near the main road about a mile away near their mailbox before he had enough reception, he told PEOPLE.

Definitely different from the account he gave during the 20/20 interview which aired on 12/2. :thinking:

Are you sure you want to go down that road. This is from the first post of this thread by Tlcya.

WEBSLEUTHS WILL NOT ALLOW ANY MORE COMMENTS TO STAND STATING THAT SHERRI PAPINI WAS PART OF A KIDNAPPING HOAX. IF MEMBERS ACCUSE SHERRI OF A HOAX THEY WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TIMED OUT IF NOT BANNED DEPENDING ON THE SITUATION.

I didn't read that post as an implication if a hoax. No one here is denying SP victimized brutally. I read this as to who it why this happened. I'm not speaking for poster but your capped bolded warning almost makes me afraid to post anything especially since OP post doesn't seem "hoaxy". JMO.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Doesn't it seem highly likely there was never any anonymous donor? Are we supposed to believe someone just shows up and out of the kindness of his own heart decides to donate 100k USD anonymously? And CG's credibility is zero. There was never a real anonymous donor.

But if CG made the entire thing up, wouldn't he eventually get found out? Especially if he had to produce the actual money? But if he didn't act alone, then perhaps his ruse would never be discovered.

Seriously, can someone give me a scenario in which there is no anonymous donor, CG acted alone, and he would never be discovered as a fraud?
To answer your last question-the only way I can think of is he knows no one is going to make a claim cause he knows where she is and that she will be released soon. MOO

I didn't read that post as an implication if a hoax. No one here is denying SP victimized brutally. I read this as to who it why this happened. I'm not speaking for poster but your capped bolded warning almost makes me afraid to post anything especially since OP post doesn't seem "hoaxy". JMO.

Then there's nothing to worry about.

IIRC October is their anniversary month. KP's FiL posted they traveled together to Santa Cruz (St Croix) for the occasion. Checking my links to post. Could be a tourist private plane while on the Island?

Some "couple's" islands you fly into via a private plane. My husband and I almost booked one in St. Lucia.

I have.to agree.with you I was going. To reply also. No one has said anything about a hoax.

Kinda weird to see another eyebrow reference in the case.

I don't have another point to make - just noticed the word eyebrow.

jmo

I almost spilled my coffee when I read your last sentence. Lol

Kinda weird to see another eyebrow reference in the case.

I don't have another point to make - just noticed the word eyebrow.

jmo
What's an "Eyebrow" store?

O apologize as I always have a hard time with these reports.

But does that not say "looked just like MP"?

Who is MP, What am I not seeing
MP: Missing person.

I had not seen this before either. Am I reading correctly that there are 4 reporting parties?

IIRC some RP;s name on the entries shows up simply because they are connected to the same MP case. You will see that Tan Chev in a bunch of entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kebrando