Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure you want to go down that road. This is from the first post of this thread by Tlcya.

WEBSLEUTHS WILL NOT ALLOW ANY MORE COMMENTS TO STAND STATING THAT SHERRI PAPINI WAS PART OF A KIDNAPPING HOAX. IF MEMBERS ACCUSE SHERRI OF A HOAX THEY WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TIMED OUT IF NOT BANNED DEPENDING ON THE SITUATION.

I will not say she was willingly or knowingly part of a hoax - nor her husband, for that matter. I believe she was genuinely taken against her will, had the living crap beat out of her and that her husband went through hell with fear and worry.

I will say however, the more I learn about CG, the more it looks like it's entirely possible, unknown to the P family, that his creepy hand was in this long before the local tv station got the email from this alleged anonymous donor, the burner phone bought, the website established, the gmail account, etc. A mere 4 days after she went missing.

I have no doubt LE have already looked WAY closer at this than any of us could - or that they're doing that now.

CG said on MSNBC about 20 minutes ago that the ransom idea was KP's after KP had a donor(Im' presuming, through Lisa Jeter) and that Anonymous donor hired CG for a dollar which CG gave to St.Judes Childrens Charity......................uhhh huh. OMG this is goofy.............JMO

Hmmm. sounds like a nominal/zero dollar contract.

[FONT=&quot]A contract which does not contain any monetary remuneration between the parties for services or property. This type of contract is frequently used by business or government entities that hire a vendor to accept payments on their behalf. The vendor does not receive any money from the business or agency with which it has the contract, but is allowed to assess a service charge against anyone using the payment service. Government entities will also sign zero dollar contracts for facility use at no charge

[/FONT]Cost Accounting Analyst here :)

Hmmmm. Kind of early to be checking the mail. Also, wasn't call about lunch to KP on his other phone said to be around 10:30am? JMO

My question was, would he not have just driven in the same road/driveway when he came home, that the mailbox would have been out on the end of?
If S and the kids had walked out there, would he not have passed them coming in? or is there more than one entrance?

BBM: for 22 looong days? why waste time in someone that they would not profit from?

Also, I don't think these "bosses" pay much attention to news. Anyone who has vanished would be high profile, IMO. Unless maybe a prostitute is missing as they don't always the same schedule as a mother.

The divorce is granted by the state. The annulment is granted by the Catholic Church. You can have both. I know people who have had both.

I think the confusion here is that in California you can get a legal divorce OR you can get the marriage annulled. This type of legal annulment has nothing to do with a Catholic annulment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but from all reports the first marriage wasn't "in the church" - it's said DD was Jewish.

???!

If true, this would be why an annulment would have been rubber stamped, if it were applied for. If she wasn't previously married by a Catholic minister, then the Catholics don't consider it a true marriage.

You are allowed one and only one Catholic marriage. If your previous marriage wasn't Catholic, you are still eligible for your one and only one Catholic marriage, even if divorced.

My question was, would he not have just driven in the same road/driveway when he came home, that the mailbox would have been out on the end of?
If S and the kids had walked out there, would he not have passed them coming in? or is there more than one entrance?

I've wondered this for a long time, but there are other roads that lead to their home...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Recapping the BROKEN NOSE:

1. T15pg41#603:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...vember-2016-15/page41&p=12978856#post12978856

2. T15pg41#608

3. T15pg43#639

4. T15pg43#642

5. Quoting my earlier post T15pg2#26:

If SP was coughing up blood, it would neither be from screaming (agree with vlpate’s post that stadiums would be a mess) NOR from breaking her nose upon exit from the vehicle that morning.

A broken nose (in my own painful experience) will result in “coon” eyes within about 24 hours. At first the nose area is red and swollen, and shortly thereafter DARK, purple rings under your eyes appear that are quite shocking in appearance and that no amount of makeup will cover. You will get comments going out in public trying to finish your Christmas shopping, and no way are those initial rings “yellow” or even brown. Traces of those purple rings under my eyes lasted at least a week, even as parts of the bruising turned successively blue, green, and then yellow.

So in my opinion, if it is true that SP’s face showed “yellow” bruising, then SP did not have her nose broken Thanksgiving morning, regardless of claims by any source. JMO.

ETA1: and I have no idea why those quotes insist on splitting even though I try to go back and edit them not to... :eek:

ETA2: interesting that the one source is not Page Not Found (concerning yellow color of bruises on her face)

Agree. My dearest one broke his nose on a nasty fall. I know the drill.

CG said on MSNBC about 20 minutes ago that the ransom idea was KP's after KP had a donor(Im' presuming, through Lisa Jeter) and that Anonymous donor hired CG for a dollar which CG gave to St.Judes Childrens Charity......................uhhh huh. OMG this is goofy.............JMO
Now things are looking pretty fishy. Why does CGs story keep changing? I might have to through the news archives and take a closer look at this

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

I wonder if the branding on sherri could refer to cigarette Burns? Ashing a smoke onto someone's skin can leave some gruesome burns and scars. It could also be form of torture. Message being basically you are an ashtray, garbage to us (the perps).

I've wondered this for a long time, but there are other roads that lead to their home...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reportedly, SP jogs to her mailbox sometime during the day. Her kids are in daycare. The box is a mile from home, so she gets a2 mile run in. KP may pass by the mailboxes when he drives home, or not. Even if he does drive by them, there would be no reason to be suspicious about his wife being missing until he gets home and discovers that she is missing. JMO

If they have not already done so then I think LE needs to execute quite a few more search warrants and to be sure and pull lots of different peoples phone records.
I have no doubt CG is on LE's radar. I would be shocked if this hasn't already happened. I firmly believe LE has a plan by being silent.

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

Good question. Where are our mappers and/or locals?

ETA: I see this was answered above. There are other roads to their home. Thanks.

After listening to the PC late last week, I get a strong feeling there is a lot of information we are not privy to and a lot going on behind the scenes
The Sheriff made a point of telling the public that there are things they are not sharing.
I expect every oddity we are looking at is being carefully investigated.

I am at a complete loss here
My opinions change daily and to be honest, I have no idea what has gone on but I am not going to be terribly shocked, no matter what it is

There is so much more to this IMO

Agree, a must read. And JMO, but to those objecting media coverage...I think the more media play the better, by anyone involved in this case who is willing to make statements for the record. It can certainly help LE find discrepancies in accounts.

(ETA: dare I ask, is The Daily Beast considered mainstream news in here?)

Good point about more media = more potential discrepancies.

Speaking of which:

On 11/2 K has to get himself to the area of the subdivision’s mailboxes, we all agree, right?

K tells People he had to drive a mile plus from the house to the mailboxes to get sufficient cell reception that would carry a strong enough ping from S’s locator app. Source:

http://people.com/crime/five-things-to-know-about-sherri-papini-and-her-family/

K tells 20/20 he got the ping while still at the house and it told him to drive a mile plus down to the mailboxes. Source:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sherri-pap...erious-disappearance-search/story?id=43930023

What's up?

I wonder if the branding on sherri could refer to cigarette Burns? Ashing a smoke onto someone's skin can leave some gruesome burns and scars. It could also be form of torture. Message being basically you are an ashtray, garbage to us (the perps).

The branding alone (no matter how it was administered) would be a life-changing event. The recovery from that alone will take awhile - imagine being BURNED against your will, and the mark being demeaning. Painful physically and painful emotionally - that cannot be underestimated. (I had a neighbor who had numbers on her arm from a concentration camp in Germany, and to the day she died as an elderly woman, she wore long sleeves to cover them. She herself couldn't stand to see the marks - her own body was a reminder every day of what happened. She has since passed away.)

Of course the whole abduction crime is also life-changing, but the branding is beyond cruel to do to someone. My hope is that Sherri not only recovers but rises far above this and triumphs.

There are many hinky things about this case, absolutely. I have doubts I cannot voice on this board, with understanding and respect for WS TOS. But whatever happened and whoever did it, I hope Sherri becomes stronger than ever....and takes her time getting to that place.

jmopinion

First time posting, but have been following the threads on this case! Has seemed odd from the start. I definitely have my theories and it's nice to see a lot of people seem to be on the same track. I haven't seen this posted, so forgive me if it has been posted, but I found it really interesting. Seems as though LJ reported a SP spotting?

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7492.jpg
    IMG_7492.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 569
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors