Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been trying to figure out if this is new, or what. The article claims:
“We are keeping an open mind and looking at all avenues,” Bosenko said.

On November 10, Sheriff Bosenko said,
"We are keeping open minds to this and we're looking at all avenues." (source 6:10)

Are they seriously dredging up a quote from November 10, the day before LE announced Keith had been ruled out?

I agree that it looks like nothing but clickbait.

edit: or maybe it's an old article that they added new details to. Either way, not a new development, it seems.

The part that jumped out at me was "told the Post". The implication was that someone representing the NY Post spoke to Bosenko. The publication date and it's placement on the website led me to believe that the Post was not relying on another publication or old details. Of course, it could be click bait. As a person who lives in the NY area, it may be a rag, but it is a very well read rag that publishes a lot of scoops. I enjoy it as much as I do The NY Times. I assume that says something about me-oh well..

I'm not aware of any evidence that's been revealed publicly where they would have cause to charge him. Having a theory doesn't get you an indictment, let alone a conviction and significant time can transpire between a crime happening and an arrest, even if LE suspects immediately. LE for instance suspected Scott Peterson for months before they arrested him. I for instance have thought that LE could have directed 20/20 in some ways to ask CG certain questions and to film certain areas as all those statements and footage could be obtained without a search warrant or any signs of LE showing him they thought him to be suspect, like that's how we found out about the kidnapping simulators.

Yes. Just think they would be able to track his movements, cell phones etc. Especially since they were not happy with his involvement in the first place. IMO they likely monitored his involvement in this case somehow. JMO but he has not been arrested because as strange as he might seem, he was only trying to help

Also...probably still waiting for DNA results...? JMO

They're saying KP has not been ruled out as a suspect.

So I read the article, dated today. Is that a NEW quote, I wonder, or are they just rehashing what the sheriff acted like when she was first found?

But there was no ransom demand and no negotiation. If CG set it up, he sure left out the most important parts.

If there was any electronic or written communications that would put you at risk of it being traced. I bet amongst the warrants was a wiretap for the number mentioned and LE would know who called and what was said, which if CG lied about a call being made, LE would know it and if he faked it, LE would know that as well if he called in his own number and arranged a cash drop. LE for instance may know he faked the rich ransom donor, but that's not something itself they could arrest him for but if he had a communication that was tied back to him demanding a ransom would be game over.

Yes. Just think they would be able to track his movements, cell phones etc. Especially since they were not happy with his involvement in the first place. IMO they likely monitored his involvement in this case somehow. JMO but he has not been arrested because as strange as he might seem, he was only trying to help

I would think they had checked him out from the moment he got involved with the case. That's one of the reasons why he's one of the last on my list of theories to be guilty of anything, involving her disappearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was interesting to see a recent picture of the victim. Since it is on social media it can't be reposted but I was heartened to get a glimpse of her looking better than I feared.

Where? And are you sure it's recent?

We don't know how often she was beaten. It could have been once...or every day. JMO

The different colors of bruising indicate more than one beating. Some older, some fresh

It was interesting to see a recent picture of the victim. Since it is on social media it can't be reposted but I was heartened to get a glimpse of her looking better than I feared.

If you're talking about the one with Christmas presents and snow out the window, that is not recent.

JMO

Lately I have been leaning toward a twisted punish motive rather than something like a sex trafficking motive. Primarily because she was released.

I do have a question about sex trafficking if anyone knows.

We keep hearing that these traffickers can kidnap and then use them for prostitution purposes.

What prevents the girls from just escaping when on their Tricks?
Or telling the "john" they are being forced into this and to have the John tell LE for them and how to find them. Even ask the John to setup a sting with LE for them so she can be saved.

I have never quite understood how they keep control over them if they are prostituting with general public people who could help them.

The pimp or holder of these women cannot be with them 100 percent of the time if they are doing tricks. Sure they may be outside the door but that doesnt mean the girls could not secretly ask the john to help them get away from their abductor.

I never have understood this very well.

Article on daily news about 2 hours ago. I am trying to link.

A couple of days after Sherri went missing, her husband Keith sought out Tera's parents
'I felt bad because Keith had so much hope and so much confidence that she'd be found,' said Tera's dad Terry Smith

Yes. They would. I haven't seen them. JMO

Neither have I. Her husband described different colored bruises which to me indicates more than one beating.

Article on daily news about 2 hours ago. I am trying to link.

A couple of days after Sherri went missing, her husband Keith sought out Tera's parents
'I felt bad because Keith had so much hope and so much confidence that she'd be found,' said Tera's dad Terry Smith.

I feel so, so bad for Tera's family :( :( This obviously brought it all back for them :( :( :(

However, tracking his movements might not be very helpful if he had others in his employ who were doing the actual dirty work, like it's not like he would have gone all Monty Python pretending to be a female. Him arriving on the scene immediately claiming to have bucketloads of cash just about as soon as she disappeared seems way to implausible and if he faked the money but wasn't involved in the abduction, it could have had severe consequences and defeated the whole purpose of offering the ransom in the first place.

If you're talking about the one with Christmas presents and snow out the window, that is not recent.

Thanks for that info. I figured it was recent judging but the comments. I apologize for misleading anyone.

JMO

Lately I have been leaning toward a twisted punish motive rather than something like a sex trafficking motive. Primarily because she was released.

I do have a question about sex trafficking if anyone knows.

We keep hearing that these traffickers can kidnap and then use them for prostitution purposes.

What prevents the girls from just escaping when on their Tricks?
Or telling the "john" they are being forced into this and to have the John tell LE for them and how to find them. Even ask the John to setup a sting with LE for them so she can be saved.

I have never quite understood how they keep control over them if they are prostituting with general public people who could help them.

The pimp or holder of these women cannot be with them 100 percent of the time if they are doing tricks. Sure they may be outside the door but that doesnt mean the girls could not secretly ask the john to help them get away from their abductor.

I never have understood this very well.

They break the victim down psychologically. Threaten them. They also take their ID's, passports etc.

https://leb.fbi.gov/2011/march/human-sex-trafficking

I'm not sure of the parameters on what is allowed. It was posted 11/28 and appeared to be a recent pic. posted by family member. The account is not private so anyone can view it.

Delete my post I am not following rules, I don't post often enough to be entirely confident.

I think I've seen the one you're talking about if it's a Facebook background pic. If that's the one then it's a year old. From last Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member