Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #16

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tlcya, Nov 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rayemonde

Rayemonde Well-Known Member

Hi Lake16, do you know the story behind the Skinheadz article written in S's name? Why would someone pull such a bizarre prank, several years after high school?

2. Classy1

Classy1 New Member

Lake16,

While she was being held, did Sherri have any knowledge of the mass media coverage?

3. ElleElle

ElleElle Well-Known Member

Thank you! I always felt that being women they would have felt sympathy for her, and that was part to the reason for her release.

4. Lake16

Lake16 Verified Insider

I think that he was just trying to help. I do not know him personally. I know that he is a respected by many in the community and is a family man with a loving wife and family. I also think he is using this case to further his career, which may be understandable. He did help add publicity to Sherri's abduction though, and I"m thankful about that.

5. Lake16

Lake16 Verified Insider

I believe she is fully cooperating with the police.

6. Lake16

Lake16 Verified Insider

I"m unable to comment due to the ongoing nature of the investigation.

7. Hippiechic

Hippiechic Well-Known Member

8. daninillinois

daninillinois New Member

Hi. Do Sherri and Keith think they have been treated fairly and respectfully by law enforcement agencies? Thanks.

9. Classy1

Classy1 New Member

Is Sherri able to care for her children now? I'm wondering what her days are like. I can't even begin to imagine.

10. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

Do you think the family regrets letting him get involved?

11. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

Hi Lake16, not sure if you can answer this or not but we know Sherri was training for the race to benefit CASA. Does she have a friend who does CASA or has she been a CASA advocate herself? I understand if you don't want to say.

12. Lake16

Lake16 Verified Insider

No idea as to why. I know not only did her ex husband debunk it, who is jewish, but also ABC thoroughly vetted it and found it to be false. Additionally SP dated a hispanic man for a couple of years after that blog. The blog also contains information which is factually untrue regarding SP.

13. Mosaic

Mosaic Well-Known Member

I've read about TS when they were still searching for SP. A local from Redding posted that Suzanne (Keith's sister) was Tera best friend. Now I'm reading it was Sheila(SP's sister). I'm confused.

Creepy question of the day: K & S Papini are living in Keith's childhood house? hence, same location where Tera went jogging when she went missing? Same location were SP was abducted?

I'm having a migraine...

14. TexMex

TexMex Punishment is justice for the unjust.

I had a lady get out of her car and tell me she was going to give me an ass whuppin cause she said I cut her off in the drive thru line at Popeyes chicken. I'm not sure why she backed down...either cause I'm a 6'3" 215# guy or because when she started towards me I moved my gun (I'm licensed to carry) from the seat beside me to the dashboard of my truck

15. Lake16

Lake16 Verified Insider

Not to my knowledge. Sherri is safe and he did add extra news cycles and media attention.

16. SophieRose

SophieRose Well-Known Member

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article118014833.html

Bosenko said detectives have been speaking with a sketch artist to see if Papini provided enough information to at least try to draw the women’s eyes.

17. creepcrusher

creepcrusher ✭Lifetime WILD BOAR Fan✭ Oink Oink ⚽️

Verified

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. wyome

wyome Well-Known Member

Was she found, to your knowledge, in the running clothes the news media reported and that everyone suspected she was taken in? (grey with pink running outfit)?

19. Hippiechic

Hippiechic Well-Known Member

Something else has bothered me with the 20/20 Interview. KP never looked at Matt Gutman while he was being interviewed. He mostly looked down, then looks to the side, and even looks straight up at the ceiling several time. He rarely glances at his interview is he shy? Also he also said that when he finally told his 4 year old son (after 2 weeks) that Mommy was missing, the boy said, "You can tell me anything, Daddy"..Never knew a 4 year old that was this smart. Just curious

20. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

There have been so many conflicting statements with this case that I honestly don't know sometimes who has stated what and if it is their opinion, a direct quote for KP, or SP, or they made it up out of thin air. If it were me, and I didn't want to be out in the public eye after this, (and I probably would not), I'd record a statement answering only the questions I chose, and submit to a paper of my choice, and be done with it. I'd communicate w/LE prior, then only them after, to make sure that whoever did this to me, got to sit their butts in prison for a very long time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.