Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #9 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh darn. Why do I get a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that they don't really have any other leads right now?

Calm down I am sure they are just dotting the I and crossing the T's .they need to eliminate before they expand the search out.

I can picture the perp pulling up to Sierra's driveway with a box full of kittens an using them as a lure for her to see where there so many othes like them... or needing help to rescue them... Sierra seemed to like cats..
Okay, enough of about the cats...

Considering Sierra is young and not that big of a person, I wonder if there have been incidents reported/unreported where attempts were made to abduct someone older/stronger that failed and the perp has moved down to someone younger more vulnerable. Just don't see this as a first attempt by whomever did this...

HMMMM thats interesting!
Could this man be middle eastern? instead of hispanic!
someone on her site spoke to her with broken english and said You so Pretty Sierra! why u no talk to me? she even copied the post and put it on her pics and her tumbler.

Was it "why" or "y"? "y u no..." is a really popular meme. There's even a site where u can put your text on the cartoon and save or print. I think I found that on meme generator. Maybe whoever typed this was doing it half as a joke. Just an idea.

You know okay I am going to say it Cats where the purse were found. There lies the possible answer to how if there really is urine on the clothes .

HOBK%20Attempt%20Kidnapping2%20copy.jpg

LE would be crazy to not be all over this case and this suspect as quite possible link to Sierra. I realize sadly that there are oodles of sex predators all around us and this very likely could be not related to Sierra in the least..especially considering the cul -de -sac where she was abducted is an extremely rural, out of the way, and quite far off the beaten path.. but still id hope they'd atleast have delegated some investigators to assist on this case.. I mean come on! Someone knows this man pictured above.. very unique and detailed description, especially when paired with black Mercedes and the snake/dragon tattoo.. IMO this man will be in police custody within a week.. IMO easily solvable and from there should be easy to at that point determine if he has involvement in Sierra case..

Just some thoughts..

http://www.lapdonline.org/newsroom/news_view/50762

All the searching locally is so reminiscent of what was done for Holly Bobo in the early weeks.... it's almost like tunnel vision thinking she has to be close by... I guess statistically and most sadly when someone is taken it doesn't end well and the person is found closeby.... but there must be times when the person is taken some distance away and kept alive? Time is of the essence to find her then.

I wondered too if someone walking through the field might have picked up the purse and placed it there, out of the way.

So why didnt they come forward? I wonder if there might have been a smaller wallet/makeup bag that the finder took. And then later might not have wanted to come forward. ???

I can think of reasons why someone would not come forward. I mentioned this previously but I will bring it up again. If you were here illegally and supporting your family, you would not want to draw attention to yourself for fear of losing you job or just being a suspect for that matter. Also, thinking about the Sandusky case there was a janitor that witnessed one of the boys being abused and talked about it with the other janitors. They decided to keep quiet for fear of losing their job. They were easily disposable because there were people in authority over them. Also, a family member may be inclined to protect another family member. One more thing, I have witnessed, different cultures handle things differently don't necessarily go to the authorities when bad things happen.

I really wonder if he just randomly chose her or was waiting for her and knew she walked on that side street.

That could have happened like that with Sierra, but not in her driveway. He would have had to meet her on the street on the way to her bus. I do thoink someone could grab her at the bottom of her driveway though.

Snipped for space BM:

The fact is NO ONE saw Sierra after 6am. Mom and boyfriend leave, there is a 6:29 Tweet and a 7:11 Text (both could be made by anyone)

In looking at the road leading up to Sierra's house---we are talking dead ending in her cul de sac. What are the odds someone is just driving down that street and turning around just as Sierra is coming out to her driveway. They had to be waiting for her, picking her up, or knocking on the door to get at her.

Questions:

Was the door to the house locked when Marlene came home?
Were the lights turned off/ everything indicating she left the house the way she always did before going to school.
Where was the paper she was so excited about writing?
She did not take cell charger or asthma medicine.(curious)
Were the PJ's her mother left her in ,found in the house?
Can a text be traced like a cell call? ...Cause I'm thinking that Text could have been sent by the perp at 7:11 and thrown out of the car after that to establish a false timeline.

I guess my point is --Could Sierra have been abducted from the house right after her mom and boyfriend left? Someone could have known their schedule, waited until they saw them drive away then enter the cul de sac, and set up the rest to look like she was abducted outside on her way to the bus.
The dog tracking to the end of the driveway is the only thing indicating she left the house? How about if that is wrong, the rest could be set-up to look like she was on her way to school.?

shortened for brevity- Thanks, can't seem to get an answer for this any where...yet. It rather concerned me, as having multiple 'residences' in single family zoning can sometimes be, ah, problematic...I really don't care what someone's business is, just I was merely curious, if anyone DID live those places, that they had been identified and interviewed.

I don't have the proper links for this, but I remember we had a discussion early on. Here is what was said about those storage sheds, but i did not see proof of this story.

Apparently,the owners of the home have a import/export business. They used to run the biz out of this home. Now they rent the home to Marlene and Rick.

What I would like to know is if they still have that import biz and if they still use those storage sheds etc in that business themselves.

Also, do they have any employees who would come to the home for that purpose.

I don't have the proper links for this, but I remember we had a discussion early on. Here is what was said about those storage sheds, but i did not see proof of this story.

Apparently,the owners of the home have a import/export business. They used to run the biz out of this home. Now they rent the home to Marlene and Rick.

What I would like to know is if they still have that import biz and if they still use those storage sheds etc in that business themselves.

I have been asking this also with no answers. I found the website for the business at that address. If people do come and go frequently to access that property it would not necessarily look suspecious to Sierra or anyone else for that matter if a car was down there in that cul-de-sac.

all of these are questions I have been asking myself, too.

snipped

interesting, if so, I wonder if the 3/4 other 'residences' are also being rented out, then. Hmm...

:waitasec:Good! We have a pulse. Lots of good ideas. Old Steve, one of the speculations about the J.C. bag was indeed that two, not one person, had handled it but no one thought about secreting it from the delightful cat family because we had not met them yet. Your suggestion sure fits. And if you are right, we can only guess that it was originally not very far from the cacti and shed. Certainly not fields and fields away.

I did scout the golf courses considered convenient to Morgan Hill. One is Coyote Creek at 1, Coyote Ck. Dr. with a approach from the road crossing 101 and another access at Bailey. Bailey crosses 101 also and to the east of that freeway are some unimproved dirt hills with convoluted topography.

Another course is CordeValle at 1 CordeValle Dr., San Martin. Plenty of access and dirt hills surrounding it. The Eagle Ridge Golf Course is in a populated setting in Gilroy. (2951 Club Dr.)

Then, there is the Gilroy Golf Course just north of Heckler Pass Rd. (Hy 152) and that setting is not heavily populated.

There are also the Sta. Teresa and the Cinnabar in San Jose to the west of Morgan Hill but the investigation is discounting that huge city for now.

snipped

interesting, if so, I wonder if the 3/4 other 'residences' are also being rented out, then. Hmm...

Sorry, but I am confused. Are you thinking this is a multifamily rental home? tia

I can picture the perp pulling up to Sierra's driveway with a box full of kittens an using them as a lure for her to see where there so many othes like them... or needing help to rescue them... Sierra seemed to like cats..
Okay, enough of about the cats...

Considering Sierra is young and not that big of a person, I wonder if there have been incidents reported/unreported where attempts were made to abduct someone older/stronger that failed and the perp has moved down to someone younger more vulnerable. Just don't see this as a first attempt by whomever did this...

OldSteve, that's an interesting thought about victim selection.

I can think of a few serial killers who went through a process of learning successful victim selection, so it's not an unknown behaviour.

In a gruesome way, it makes sense that serial offenders have to learn how to perfect their "skills" just like any other endeavour.

All the searching locally is so reminiscent of what was done for Holly Bobo in the early weeks.... it's almost like tunnel vision thinking she has to be close by... I guess statistically and most sadly when someone is taken it doesn't end well and the person is found closeby.... but there must be times when the person is taken some distance away and kept alive? Time is of the essence to find her then.

Can you define your terms? Can you give a range of miles for "closeby" and "some distance away"?

One case that springs to mind immediately is Jaycee Dugard, who was taken about 60 miles away and held captive for 18 years.

As I recall, Steven Staynor was also within a 100 mile radius of his parent's home. So was Shawn Hornbeck.

http://www.colofusa.com/ is the company listed at Sierra's address. http://florencegear.com/ another website. I poked around a bit the other day but couldn't determine if the business is current. There is a phone number on the contact page someone could ring I suppose.

Would it be relevant if someone lived, worked or did both in those buildings and we did not know? LE must have a strategy, when they are content with so much ambiguous data out there, like the exact purse, the last photo. I gave up on pinpointing when it was corrected, but for at least the first few days it went reported in the media that Sierra left the home at 6am, implying she was seen off by Marlene in the home. We have Marlene's mistake with Rick's timeline. If there is someone living behind them, or coming to work there, surely what they did or didn't see is very relevant.

So does LE know all the nuts and bolts of who went in and out of 18 Paquita Espana Ct that morning, it's all iron clad and so the public does not need to know as it is irrelevant to how they can assist. Or is it information that needs to be kept under wraps? I don't have an opinion either way, both seem possible.

Sorry, but I am confused. Are you thinking this is a multifamily rental home? tia
well if what i am seeing on aerial is still current, there is more than one 'house' on the property...and maybe is was used for add'l family...or rented out...heck, I dunno- just wondering WHO all may have had access to the property, or have been familiar with it...considering the property itself does feel rather out of the way for a complete stranger abduction, imho

well if what i am seeing on aerial is still current, there is more than one 'house' on the property...and maybe is was used for add'l family...or rented out...heck, I dunno- just wondering WHO all may have had access to the property, or have been familiar with it...considering the property itself does feel rather out of the way for a complete stranger abduction, imho

I agree, seems it would be someone who was there intentionally. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member