Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #9 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know okay I am going to say it Cats where the purse were found. There lies the possible answer to how if there really is urine on the clothes .

If cats were around that area right where the purse was I think they would find cat hairs too.

imo

http://www.colofusa.com/ is the company listed at Sierra's address. http://florencegear.com/ another website. I poked around a bit the other day but couldn't determine if the business is current. There is a phone number on the contact page someone could ring I suppose.

Would it be relevant if someone lived, worked or did both in those buildings and we did not know? LE must have a strategy, when they are content with so much ambiguous data out there, like the exact purse, the last photo. I gave up on pinpointing when it was corrected, but for at least the first few days it went reported in the media that Sierra left the home at 6am, implying she was seen off by Marlene in the home. We have Marlene's mistake with Rick's timeline. If there is someone living behind them, or coming to work there, surely what they did or didn't see is very relevant.

So does LE know all the nuts and bolts of who went in and out of 18 Paquita Espana Ct that morning, it's all iron clad and so the public does not need to know as it is irrelevant to how they can assist. Or is it information that needs to be kept under wraps? I don't have an opinion either way, both seem possible.

All I have heard is the owner of the home and property where Marlene and Rick live is an oriental trader.

Maybe those buidings use to hold their goods such as furniture and other items they sold.

(well the owner/buisness seems to have fallen off the map- unless they still live there too, in one abode or the other)

All I have heard is the owner of the home and property where Marlene and Rick live is an oriental trader.

Maybe those buidings use to hold their goods such as furniture and other items they sold.

If the business is current, and the phone number is attached to that address, and it is a fulltime business, there's a very good chance someone was there on a Friday. Maybe not at 6 to 7am, but the website says the phones are monitored from 9am http://florencegear.com/page77.html

http://start.cortera.com/company/research/k3m8qxp0r/col-of-usa-llc/ says this is a registered business with 1 to 5 employees.

And it does look like another domestic dwelling near the pool.

SBM

I showed my girly-girl niece the photo of Sierra and her immediate response was that it was a "look" photo, a photo taken to check out how her makeup that day looked.

My niece said she has literally hundreds of photos like that of herself because she finds that what she sees in the mirror sometimes looks different in a photo. For instance, what looks like just right eyeliner in the mirror can look like way too much in a photo.

I don't know if that's the explanation in Sierra's case. However, I do agree with you: LE knows when that photo was taken.

I was saying exactly the same thing to my 13 year old dd yesterday. She asked what I thought of the way she curled her hair. Of course I loved it! But I did gently suggest that she let me take a picture because often what we see in the mirror is not what we see later, in pictures. (I really wanted her to change it!) *lol*

If the business is current, and the phone number is attached to that address, and it is a fulltime business, there's a very good chance someone was there on a Friday. Maybe not at 6 to 7am, but the website says the phones are monitored from 9am http://florencegear.com/page77.html

http://start.cortera.com/company/research/k3m8qxp0r/col-of-usa-llc/ says this is a registered business with 1 to 5 employees.

And it does look like another domestic dwelling near the pool.

I havent had a chance to look at the links yet but could the dwelling be a pool house?

Imo, I dont think the owners live on the property anymore and probably moved to a new home or something around October 2011 and that is why it is being rented now.

They probably do still have their business though.

I have never heard that anyone lived there but M&R.

imo

I havent had a chance to look at the links yet but could the dwelling be a pool house?

Imo, I dont think the owners live on the property anymore and probably moved to a new home or something around October 2011.

They probably do still have their business though.

I have never heard that anyone lived there but M&R.

imo

Sorry but I was writing from memory. The domestic looking dwelling is the one to the right of the white looking shed. In google earth it is obscured by trees but is visible on satellite 45 degrees. It looks like a modified shed/trailer with a green verandah type thing.

OldSteve, that's an interesting thought about victim selection.

I can think of a few serial killers who went through a process of learning successful victim selection, so it's not an unknown behaviour.

In a gruesome way, it makes sense that serial offenders have to learn how to perfect their "skills" just like any other endeavour.

One of the most fascinating aspects of a serial killer is why they often target the victims they do. Most of them have a perference just like a pedophile usually does. And if they are caught the victims will often resemble the serial killer's own mother when she was young. Such as petite, dark hair, dark eyes, etc.

I have read that most serial killers have been abused by their own mothers and there is a love/hate relationship when it comes to the mother.

imo

I really have to start writing crime novels. LOL. Would anyone believe this plot?

Interesting to see cats still being mentioned since the last time, many posts ago when I visited... a couple of things...
Never seen a colony as pure bred looking as those Siamese cats...
If they catch a perp, cat hair from that colony may be DNA traceable because of that.
That was a great picture gaetanosleuth408 took and also noticing the cats where the purse was found - better than all MSM reporters! Great!
lyrtaincing the purse behind the cactus stickers may have been done to keep the cats away from it.
Someone feeding the cats may have found the purse elsewhere and placed it there..
Okay, this may have been mentioned, I better go through the posts I've missed..

Thank you for your thoughtful post. Gaetanosleuth408 is certainly observant! Much better than another ten pages of discussion on the purse handle.

All the searching locally is so reminiscent of what was done for Holly Bobo in the early weeks.... it's almost like tunnel vision thinking she has to be close by... I guess statistically and most sadly when someone is taken it doesn't end well and the person is found closeby.... but there must be times when the person is taken some distance away and kept alive? Time is of the essence to find her then.

I believe if the killer is known to the victim then they tend to dispose of the victims close by where they went missing more often... up to a 5 mile radius but if it is a stranger with no link to the victim they can put the victim in the trunk and drive for many miles before they dispose of the body. They may go back to a territory that is more familiar to them that they know well.

Other tidbits I have learned over the years:

I have read that when a mother kills her own child she tends to discard their body very close to where they lived. Usually swaddled in a blanket and placed in a plastic bag. Sometimes she submerges them in water but most of the time they are left above ground in a wooded area aka CA for example. Fathers who murder their child tend to take the child's body many many miles away, sometime hundreds of miles, and then will dispose of their body aka the two Skelton boys. They tend to bury bodies more than females do but not always.

Strangers tend more to leave the body above ground in a remote area and the body can be displayed in some type of sexual pose. They have no bond with the victim so therefore burying them is not considered as often.

Just things I have learned over the years.

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_0af81c68-a1ac-57b8-ab1b-a3f250835760.html

OK so here we go again with there being nothing else inthe bag besides clothes and books.. I sure would like to know exactly how, when, and where Cardoza made these statements as well as the statement adding the bra and panties, because as we all know these words were not stated on camera during the Presser..

I will say this.. I do believe that Cardoza made these statements as due to the fact that we have been told since that there were undergarments.. this definitely lends more credence to this other statement likely to be true as well IMO.. (ie. The statement that there was nothing else in the juicy bag.. no wallet.. hairbrush.. etc Etc)

Therefore again lending more credence to one of my theories In that Sierra did not pack this bag and that is why we see the typical things that she would normally pack/carry are not there(wallet, hairbrush, make up, charger, inhaler.. etc) ..IMO possibly packed by the perp as an AFTER THE FACT attempt at misleading away from the real perp and the real crime and looking like an abduction...jmo, tho!

Just for clarification, because I think it has been specifically stated that Sierra's charger and inhaler were found at her home...do you think/are you suggesting that her wallet, hairbrush, and make-up were also found in the home? I understand about the statement that "nothing else" was in the bag...I guess I'm questioning whether the other items you mentioned are in the same category of "we know they couldn't have been in the bag because we know they were at the house" as the charger and inhaler. Not trying to say you're assuming or making a mistake; asking because I have been really busy yesterday and today and I could easily have missed this info. IE maybe it had been previously withheld, but since then it has been released that these things were verified to be in the house??? ...again with the Benadryl, so sorry for rambling/redundancy/confusion! :crosseyed:

One of the most fasinating aspects of a serial killer is why they often target the victims they do. Most of them have a perference just like a pedophile usually does. And if they are caught the victims will often resemble the serial killer's own mother when she was young. Such as petite, dark hair, dark eyes, etc.

I have read that most serial killers have been abused by their own mothers and there is a love/hate relationship when it comes to the mother.

imo

This was my friend, Linda. I know it happened a long time ago, but this is the chilling feeling I get about this case because it is close to the same area....I really really hope not. (Mostly I am talking about the area because of all the mountains and reservoirs).

"Childs is accused of kidnapping Jozovich from the parking lot of the Mervyns store where she worked as a clerk and driving her to a remote area near Lexington Reservoir, then killing her, prosecutors said.

Jozovich apparently had gone to her car to eat a snack she bought earlier from a fast-food restaurant, investigators said. Childs came across her after storming out of his mother's house following an argument.

"Enraged, Childs impulsively beat Linda senseless and shoved her into the passenger seat of her car," Contreras wrote. Childs drove to an area near the reservoir, where he dragged Jozovich from the vehicle, beat her, strangled her and stabbed her repeatedly, investigators said.
"

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/11/01/BALRT4SEL.DTL#ixzz1s4G9wE68

HMMMM thats interesting!
Could this man be middle eastern? instead of hispanic!
someone on her site spoke to her with broken english and said You so Pretty Sierra! why u no talk to me? she even copied the post and put it on her pics and her tumbler.

I posted in the last thread my thoughts about him!! He was harassing her online the same time she was complaining of a "car driving off again" IIRC twitter feb. 24th-ish. Interesting...

News Release
Friday, April 13, 2012

Attempt Kidnapping of a 13- year-old girl NR12173cl

Los Angeles: Los Angeles Police Department Hollenbeck Sex Crimes Detectives are asking the public’s help to identify and locate the suspect responsible for the attempt kidnap of a 13-year-old girl in the Hollenbeck Area.

n Tuesday, April 10, 2012, around 2 p.m., a 13-year-old girl was walking home from Hollenbeck Middle School in the 1900 block of East 4th Street when she was stopped by the suspect. The suspect blocked the victim’s path and asked her, “What’s your name? Do you need a job? How old are you? You’re beautiful. I love your lips.”

The victim briefly spoke to the Suspect, and she walked away. The suspect got into his car, which was parked on the northeast corner of 4th Street and State Street. As the victim continued eastbound on 4th Street toward Boyle Avenue, the suspect drove alongside the victim and continued to ask her if she needed a ride. After a few seconds, the suspect drove past the victim and turned North onto Pecan Street.

When the victim reached Pecan Street, she saw the suspect’s car parked on the Northwest curb of Pecan Street about forty feet north of 4th street, near the 101 freeway entrance. The suspect waved cash and yelled, “Here, you want money?” to the victim as she crossed Pecan. The victim yelled back ,“Just leave me alone!” The suspect then drove up to the victim, got out of the car and grabbed the victim by the shoulders and attempted to force her into the back seat of the car. The victim fought off the suspect, and ran into a nearby market for help.

The victim sustained bruises to her back shoulder and legs.

PICTURE AT THE LINK

http://www.lapdonline.org/newsroom/news_view/50762

It is a long shot, but this guy looks a bit like the kidnapping suspect - Bernie Morales. He was arrested in July 2000 in Texas for violent aggravated sexual assault. He went missing from Texas in September, 2011 and hasn't been seen since. He has a "pock marked face" and a tattoo on his left forearm of a 'snake' that could be mistaken for a dragon. Here is a picture comparing him to the sketch of the California kidnapping suspect.

Attachments

• Bernie Morales vs Kidnapping Suspect.jpg
    Bernie Morales vs Kidnapping Suspect.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 88
This article is from Wednesday, but I don't remember reading this before. I found this interesting.

One of the tasks KlaasKids volunteers were asked to do Wednesday included a door-to-door visit to a South San Jose neighborhood near Martin Murphy Middle School.

The volunteers were told to ask people there if they have noticed anyone who has not been seen in awhile. They were also told to ask if their daughter went missing, who would they want law enforcement to question first in the neighborhood.

Police said the line of questioning would help police narrow their focus of who to talk to in a given area.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sierra-LaMar-Search-Continues-146977125.html

I am surprised that volunteers are being used to ask those types of questions (about weirdo neighbors, etc...)...Gosh, I would hate to be living in one of those neighborhoods as a innocent, but odd, person...JMO

This was my friend, Linda. I know it happened a long time ago, but this is the chilling feeling I get about this case because it is close to the same area....I really really hope not. (Mostly I am talking about the area because of all the mountains and reservoirs).

"Childs is accused of kidnapping Jozovich from the parking lot of the Mervyns store where she worked as a clerk and driving her to a remote area near Lexington Reservoir, then killing her, prosecutors said.

Jozovich apparently had gone to her car to eat a snack she bought earlier from a fast-food restaurant, investigators said. Childs came across her after storming out of his mother's house following an argument.

"Enraged, Childs impulsively beat Linda senseless and shoved her into the passenger seat of her car," Contreras wrote. Childs drove to an area near the reservoir, where he dragged Jozovich from the vehicle, beat her, strangled her and stabbed her repeatedly, investigators said.
"

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/11/01/BALRT4SEL.DTL#ixzz1s4G9wE68

How heartbreaking zoomom. I am so sorry to hear about your friend, Linda.

I remember in Dru Sojin (sp?) case she was kidnapped in broad daylight from a Mall parking lot.

It can happen anywhere at anytime. No one has a clue when they are going to strike.

IMO

I am surprised that volunteers are being used to ask those types of questions (about weirdo neighbors, etc...)...Gosh, I would hate to be living in one of those neighborhoods as a innocent, but odd, person...JMO

Maybe LE feels the neighbors may open up to the volunteers easier than LE. Some dont like to talk to LE for some reason.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member