Still Missing CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #3

I keep checking this thread that an arrest has been made. :(

:bump: For Will. :(
What have they done to you ? Where have they put you ?

I'm guessing more than one person was involved.

Feels like we're just waiting for his body to be found. Hope there's an arrest if enough evidence is uncovered without finding Will.
:moo:

Just checking in looking for some news
Stay strong Linda
Justice will be served

Any news as to whether searches are still going on? Praying for Linda :heartbeat:

I'll answer some of these as best as I can...

As to familiarity with construction sites (******* nephew and his even worse father):

They are pretty ambitionless, and while they would notice places that would be ideal to get rid of stuff (or a beloved relative) in a large scale construction area-- DC and CC work, or have worked in a very small scale construction contractor company (WC used to work there as well) installing/removing drop ceilings.
It's not the same style of construction as one might think.

As for search efforts"
Yes, people are out searching daily.
Some days are more rigorous, and some days are very quiet. It would seem that we would have run out of places to look, but the reality is: I don't know anyone who thinks like a killer, so we are really searching without a starting point.
If there were an obvious place to look, detectives would have already located him.

As for LC and Will's loved ones:
Everyone is still hanging in there, hopeful for some answers. It is a daily chore. They are wonderful people. They deserve justice in the name of their beloved.

As for arrests:
It is my unprofessional, very angry, uneducated opinion that DC and CC will be hauled in eventually for murder.
It's just a matter of time.

Did I miss anything?

Here are a couple of shots that make you forget about the pain of yesterday and to push harder tomorrow to find Will.

All of the searchers know these are NOT my photos....I have the same "flip phone" as LC that can't take pic's, no reception, I don't text, tweet NOR twerk. Doesn't Ma2 do a great job of documenting? <modsnip>

All of the searchers know these are NOT my photos....I have the same "flip phone" as LC that can't take pic's, no reception, I don't text, tweet NOR twerk. Doesn't Ma2 do a great job of documenting? <modsnip>

Pssshhhhh!
We're a team. None of us gets it done without the team.
Back to our favorite snake pit this week...
Still not done.
Will's not home.
<modsnip>

Mad Scientist and others searching...do you think it's possible that Will's body could have been washed out of the area when we had the heavy rains? I remember the river under Iron horse bridge raging during that time. Just wondering if you think that's a possibility?

Searchers..... We'll take crimes getting solved for others in your efforts to find Will. Much respect. Justice will be served. :gavel:

I worry that he has been placed somewhere, like a construction project, where he will never be found. Like under freshly poured concrete...?

TMS and Ma2 and all the searchers...Thank you so much for your time and efforts into finding Will. Sending prayers to keep you all safe and sending good luck wishes from afar.

Godspeed

JMO
I think Will was placed in a place this guy is familiar with.
Someplace close to his home or a place he had gone in the past.
I don't think it was along a highway
A familiar place.

TMS and Ma2 and all the searchers...Thank you so much for your time and efforts into finding Will. Sending prayers to keep you all safe and sending good luck wishes from afar.

Godspeed
What spartygirl said!!

I worry that he has been placed somewhere, like a construction project, where he will never be found. Like under freshly poured concrete...?
Yes, sorry saw this late but my thoughts also.

Statistically speaking only, when someone is hiding someone familiar to them they bury them. Statistically speaking.

If the person was hated or completely disrespected, maybe they'd just get "dumped" somewhere.

If you are a complete loser and your brother is beloved, you are probably jealous of him and hate him. So........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back