Still Missing CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #3

Has anyone been deemed a verified insider for this case?

Thanks everyone for the updates.
Thinking about Linda these days...... :(

Santa Clarita is my hometown. I have since moved to San Gabriel Valley but will be there this coming weekend 6/2 &6/3 could I please get information on getting involved in any searches that will be conducted this weekend?

Not that I am aware of.

lcarlson90 please stay with us
Since no one is a VI, we should all take all comments made in this thread with a grain of salt. We actually do not know the reality of anyone's motives that posts or reads here in WS. And we as concerned citizens will continue to post our theories and thoughts in effort to bring new ideas to the table, in hopes someone of importance gleans a new idea and direction to research, or search.

<modsnip>

Having said that, just based on the first report posted in this case, from the very beginning it has been quite obvious what happened and who is responsible. Proving it takes time and is the job of LE. Searchers may or may not stumble upon WC. It may be some random person in the future. The perps may get away with it. We don't know what will happen. We only know Will is gone, his nephew has changed his story, the nephew's father is now being looked at, and LC is distraught because her husband is disappeared. I do hope he is found, but I exercise my right to speak my opinion here, and no one will tell me what I can or cannot post unless they are a mod.

lcarlson90, you have support amongst the other members here. Please continue to ask questions and provide new ideas. This outcomes of this forum are stronger when we brainstorm.

Since no one is a VI, we should all take all comments made in this thread with a grain of salt. We actually do not know the reality of anyone's motives that posts or reads here in WS. And we as concerned citizens will continue to post our theories and thoughts in effort to bring new ideas to the table, in hopes someone of importance gleans a new idea and direction to research, or search.

<modsnip>

Having said that, just based on the first report posted in this case, from the very beginning it has been quite obvious what happened and who is responsible. Proving it takes time and is the job of LE. Searchers may or may not stumble upon WC. It may be some random person in the future. The perps may get away with it. We don't know what will happen. We only know Will is gone, his nephew has changed his story, the nephew's father is now being looked at, and LC is distraught because her husband is disappeared. I do hope he is found, but I exercise my right to speak my opinion here, and no one will tell me what I can or cannot post unless they are a mod.

lcarlson90, you have support amongst the other members here. Please continue to ask questions and provide new ideas. This outcomes of this forum are stronger when we brainstorm.

Thank you GigTu
I couldn't agree more, with everything you said

<modsnip>

I hope those that loved this man get the answers and TRUTH about what happened one day. So sad for Mr. Cierzan.

<modsnip>

And I also know it's just a matter of time before the police come knocking on the bad guy's door.
No way can they continue to avoid questions or hide behind sunglasses or hope their silence makes this disappear. It just ain't gonna happen. Too many people want to see justice for Will.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Well as a newbie to ws...I am going to go out on a limb and say William is missing and I suspect foul play!
I have read about those that may be involved but I have no proof. Imho...if they wonder if they are suspect instead of reading...thinking they should try leaving town and see what happens. Moo

Well as a newbie to ws...I am going to go out on a limb and say William is missing and I suspect foul play!
I have read about those that may be involved but I have no proof. Imho...if they wonder if they are suspect instead of reading...thinking they should try leaving town and see what happens. Moo
Your not a Newbie anymore!!
And btw, you are doing a bang up job posting new cases since we lost Los. Thank you so much.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

And btw, you are doing a bang up job posting new cases since we lost Los. Thank you so much.
^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^ :cheer:

Still new compared to the majority. How I miss seeing Los postings when I awake way too early.

I second that!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Still new compared to the majority. How I miss seeing Los postings when I awake way too early.
Me too. I'm sad that I only realized how wonderful he was, how blessed WE were to have him, until he was no longer here. Same thing with Firefox. For now on, I am going to let all of you wonderful WSers that make these forum's so astounding know just how much I appreciate you all.&#128147; Unless, of course we disagree on a thread, then your toast! [emoji4]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back