CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered at Home, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had that impression based on the attention to detail in how the bodies were staged and how Honey suffered an injury to her face. Honey seemed to be treated with less respect compared to Barry during and after the crime. It seems like something a spiteful female would do to another female, imo.

I think a male was present as well. Like you said it took strength to do what they did, and it was brutal. I think the female tried to reframe the crime scene into something more gentle than it actually was, but she purposely left Honey with less care.

Just my opinion, and impression. And I’m not sure if it’s a female or an effeminate male.

I don't think it was a woman.

Any man-hating male can do that. It's nothing special.

Last edited:
Not so far, imo. The only person he seems to have personally excluded is under the spoilers I posted. Maybe the next episode will clear him somehow.

The common argument I hear about F is that he didn’t have a motive: he depended on BS financially. No way he’d kill him.

But KD mentioned during his podcast that prior to the murders, BS emailed F and told him that if his Arizona company didn’t receive higher profits, they’d have to cease immediately. KD asked F about that and he said he was working on that issue prior to the deaths.

Barry was liquidating items, calling in loans and cutting costs prior to his murder. It sounds like he took a hard look at F and decided to
How might F react to being financially cut off if what that Apotex lawyer said is true? (Speculation)

How might F react to being financially cut off if what that Apotex lawyer said is true? (Speculation)
I have always wondered about this.

I wonder what JK's relationship with FD'A was like. I think I read that he was still having lunch with him after the murders. He surely would have heard FD'A talking to Barry like that.

Barry is becoming more and more of a sympathetic figure in all of this because of the way the cousins, JS and now FD'A treated him. All of that talk about BS being his best friend always seemed hollow to me.
I must have missed something. I don’t remember hearing anything about FDA not being nice to Barry

FDA again, among other things.
I only read a little of this article but stopped to comment.
It isn’t correct as to how B and H were found. Their coats were not pulled down backwards over their arms.
The crime scene photos are pretty clear.
Honey was not on her side and no coats restricting their arms.

I must have missed something. I don’t remember hearing anything about FDA not being nice to Barry

Are you going to watch KD’s Crave documentary?

Don’t continue reading this if you plan on watching it. But it’s fyi if you’re not going to view it.

This is part of my previous post that contains a spoiler about BS & FD’A:

(From KD’s Crave documentary ‘The Billionaire Murders’, end of second episode.)—

An Apotex lawyer spoke about when FD’A would visit BS. This lawyer had an office close to Barry’s.

He said despite closing his doors and the walls in between, he could hear FD’A yelling at BS.

“What I heard was verbal abuse. And Barry took it for years and years and years.”

Next week’s episode will feature more of what that lawyer said and FD’A is interviewed.

just the thing about staging
is that it could be part of the crime ( as in a personal/revenge crime ) or to just to throw ppl off to think ITs a personal crime..
the thing about tunnle vision is that you are focused in one direction..

I only read a little of this article but stopped to comment.
It isn’t correct as to how B and H were found. Their coats were not pulled down backwards over their arms.
The crime scene photos are pretty clear.
Honey was not on her side and no coats restricting their arms.
Have you seen the crime scene photos?

Not the OP, but maybe they were referring to the Star’s illustration of the crime scene photos.

*caution, sensitive

“When the realtor discovered the Sherman bodies and called 911 late that Friday morning, police, fire and paramedics raced to the home. They discovered the Shermans in a reclined position, seated on the pool deck, belts looped around their necks, tied to a low railing above, keeping them from falling backward into the pool. The Star has viewed the crime scene photos and this story includes a depiction of the scene by Toronto Star artist Susan Kao.

The Star’s ongoing investigation has shown that police and forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Pickup, who also attended the scene, were unsure of the manner of death. This uncertainty would last for six weeks.”
2FD50E3A-27B8-4694-ADCA-233786BB35DE.jpeg

I always wondered about Barry's arrival time home. Some people said 8 was normal, others 10, others later.

Wouldn't JK have some kind of proof regarding when he left, such as a boarding pass?
There is no doubt JK was in NY at the time of the murders, and I am sure this has been investigated and confirmed by LE.

Yes he has stated that, and credits FDA with getting him access to a number of other individuals For information.

I don’t recall that, but may have missed it. Do you remember when or where KD has said he doesn’t think F is involved? (Just ballpark, I know there’s a lot of new information recently in a few different mediums.) I know he has implied that, and I get the impression KD has possibly ruled him out.

Not the OP, but maybe they were referring to the Star’s illustration of the crime scene photos.

*caution, sensitive

“When the realtor discovered the Sherman bodies and called 911 late that Friday morning, police, fire and paramedics raced to the home. They discovered the Shermans in a reclined position, seated on the pool deck, belts looped around their necks, tied to a low railing above, keeping them from falling backward into the pool. The Star has viewed the crime scene photos and this story includes a depiction of the scene by Toronto Star artist Susan Kao.

The Star’s ongoing investigation has shown that police and forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Pickup, who also attended the scene, were unsure of the manner of death. This uncertainty would last for six weeks.”
View attachment 429532
I don't think the belts were to prevent them from falling into the pool.
I looked at the artists renditions from the star and i don't think it's possible.
They are on the other side of the rail from the pool.
I think the belts were part of the staging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?