CANADA Canada - Brighton, Ont, Fem foot in running shoe, on Gull Island, Sep'13

Refreshed OPP video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Wgj_rEC7U

"The shoe is described as a high-end Mizuno brand and is grey, iridescent purple and pink in colour. (See attached photo). Investigators are awaiting results of further forensic testing on the foot and shoe.

Investigators are interested in speaking with anyone who may be able to identify with this item in any capacity. According to the manufacturer, the footwear is a "Lifestyle Class" shoe but may be used for running.

The OPP will be providing video footage of the shoe and the scene on line at www.opp.ca with further links in efforts to engage the public in assisting with information in this incident."

Seeing how a number of people have sex change operations, or adjustments through hormones ect, if a female foot could be mistaken for a male one? imo.

Seeing how a number of people have sex change operations, or adjustments through hormones ect, if a female foot could be mistaken for a male one? imo.
that is a really good question!

I am going to search the NAMUS database. Are there any missing women with a size 11 foot? That is really quite large, isn't it? I guess I will search size 10 also.
The foot, through genetic analysis, was proven to be a man's foot, not a woman's. UPDATE: Human foot found on island near Brighton determined to be a man’s

Also, out of Rochester, New York, 23-year old Doh Soe, Male, Asian, went missing May 29, 2011 and he was known to wear pink sneakers. The foot that had washed ashore on the Canadian side of Lake Ontario had been in the water for at much as three years and it could easily have made its way there from the American side, specifically from the Rochester area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back