Found Deceased Canada - Holly Hamilton, 29, Hamilton, Ont, 14 Jan 2018

Various media reports on twitter that Holly's body has been found and one person is in custody. 💔

RIP Holly. She was found deceased and a male has been arrested. CP24 live.

For all who are interested and able to watch, HPS will be updating the public on this case at 4:30pm. It will be live on CP24.

R.I.P. Holly, you wholeheartedly did not deserve this, and are so very loved.

Oh no. Looks like an apartment building. Maybe someone the ex knows lives there.
Hey Jash- does it look like it could be the same apartment you were sleuthing? The ex's?

She was found in her vehicle in the underground garage. CP24

95 Barlick (sp?) Avenue

Received many calls and tips from the public. More info tomorrow. CP24

Hey Jash- does it look like it could be the same apartment you were sleuthing? The ex's?

No - his is a small three story building (and his apartment is apparently in the basement).

The garage where the car was found is at a tall apartment building 5-10 mins away. Curious who lives there. It's risky to leave a car in an assigned parking spot unless you had permission.

She was found in her vehicle in the underground garage. CP24

95 Barlick (sp?) Avenue

I believe it's Barlake.

Did they say anything about the person arrested?

I believe it's Barlake.

Did they say anything about the person arrested?

They didn't identify the person arrested. Also did not mention if she was in the front or trunk of the car.

They didn't identify the person arrested. Also did not mention if she was in the front or trunk of the car.

In one of the photos posted to twitter, the trunk is popped so I assume she was in there. Also the car was reversed into a spot -- something you might do if you don't want someone approaching the rear.

Car.JPG

Edit: Looks like they had to pry the trunk open.

DTxWDPBW0AYXUuK.jpg

https://twitter.com/hefchchnews?lang=en

Well that was a short update. Matou pretty much covered it. Person in custody in relation to the murder. Car found in a parking garage, body found in car, area of the car not specified. A more informative update will be provided tomorrow, after the individual has been before the courts. We will then know the suspect's identity, and the charges laid.

Personally, I'm wondering if there is another suspect involved. I know the little one is just a toddler, but if she really did say "Daddy took me to the store, and when we got back Mommy was gone" then who moved the body? Would he really risk leaving the the car in any ol' civilian's parking spot? Who lives in that building? Who's spot is it? I could be way off-base, but my intuition went there.

Also, I think she may have been found in the trunk. Earlier photos from when the vehicle was first located, don't show a person in the car. Then the next update was her body was found.

ETA: After seeing the above photo of the car, I'm confident to say she was likely found in the trunk.

In one of the photos posted to twitter, the trunk is popped so I assume she was in there. Also the car was reversed into a spot -- something you might do if you don't want someone approaching the rear.

attachment.php

Edit: Looks like they had to pry the trunk open.

cache.php

https://twitter.com/hefchchnews?lang=en

Definitely pried open. I guess we know where was was. :(

I think there was an early report that indicated damage to the back of the car so it may have already looked like that, but I doubt it... just looking for anything to say other than how tragic and sad this is... hate when moms and their children are pulled apart by something awful like this.

Watching CHCH right now - they just said her ex appeared in court this afternoon on violation of probation and drug possession charges; nothing related to Holly.

Very bizarre.

They also said where Holly's car was found is a common place for stolen cars to be dumped.

Watching CHCH right now - they just said her ex appeared in court this afternoon on violation of probation and drug possession charges; nothing related to Holly.

Very bizarre.

They also said where Holly's car was found is a common place for stolen cars to be dumped.
This just got weird. I don't even know what to make of both these statements.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back