Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
They even know the area where this boy drowned and they still haven’t found his body :( . I have a feeling they will not find KM and BS even if they did drown in that river. They only have an idea of were they might have drowned and they don’t even know for sure that they were in that boat.

Ah yes. The currents can suck people down and through underground waterways to the coast. That has happened with people disappearing while out swimming or boating in Cultus lake.

Imagine if that was in fact a boat they found and were using it.. they could have been using that boat as a shelter and only travelling at night (I imagine in the day that river would have fishermen out on it)

Its definately rock damage. Bad too!
Yes what if they used it as shelter during the day and on the river at night . Good thought CanadaGurl

This (Grizzly Man) was [sic] the type of bear and how in need of food they are, they can basically ingest a person whole - bones, clothes and all - as was this case with the subject of the film.

EDIT: spelling error

Treadwell was not completely consumed or ingested whole, his girlfriend wasn’t either. The bears ate most of the bodies, but didn’t eat rib cages and spines etc.

ADMIN NOTE:
(long, but necessary)

Off topic posts have been removed, along with responses to them ... and responses to responses, etc.

Speculative opinion should be based on some semblance of known fact as contained in MSM or advised by LE.

Wild speculation and/or conspiracy theories are not allowed. At this time there is nothing to substantiate that drugs are involved in this case. Without anything to back that up, it is considered a conspiracy theory.

One of the absolute basic tenets of Websleuths is remaining victim friendly. Making accusations, directly or indirectly, against anyone other than an officially named POI/suspect is not allowed. You may discuss/question what people have said in MSM about others and by others (and in this case a book authored by the suspect’s father AS), but you may not accuse innocent people of involvement, or infer/insinuate their involvement.

The “haircut” story does not appear to coincide with known dates available via MSM or LE. It is therefore off the table.

Also off topic subjects include:

Rumors, social media comments, antifa, incels, extensive discussion/philosophizing about Communism/Hitlerism/Nazism, sexual orientation or gender identity, politicizing (i.e. RCMP vs Indigenous Peoples of Canada) ... right on down to police attire and comments on a grandmother’s television.

As always, general rudeness/snark, personalizing, and bickering are not allowed.

Please abide by Websleuths rules, including the notes set out above.

Thank you.

There’s a helpful list of “off-topic” subjects noted in Sillybilly’s Post here, from page one.

I had that thought as well. You would be wide open, exposed, anybody along the river could spot you and if you heard a helicopter or other aircraft coming there wouldn't be much you could do about it. It would be incredibly foolish.

However, maybe not as much at night. I could see them going for it at night. It would still be foolish, but it's possible.

I just don't see where else they would be. It just seems very unlikely to me that these two would be able to completely avoid all detection for almost 2 weeks. They need food and they need water. And if they try to travel they're going to be spotted. So ending up dead in the river certainly provides a logical explanation for the current state of the manhunt.

I will say also that I do not believe they think the game Rust has prepared them for real world survival. The game may show their proclivities, but no gamer is going to think that tapping a button would prepare them for real world survival. I just don't see it.

I completely agree. IMO they are dead. Just wish we knew for sure.

Good rule of thumb for all of us, but especially to people just jumping in to this case for first time... We want to hear everyone's thoughts, but can't if your posts get deleted, or worse, if you get a time out. The first page of each thread has a few very important posts, including several from admins advising us what can and cannot be discussed here. It is always a good thing to at least glance at those admin posts before expressing your thoughts or ideas here. This thread has been shut down more than once already. Please post responsibly so that it will stay open. JMO

Last edited:
Treadwell was not completely consumed or ingested whole, his girlfriend wasn’t either. The bears ate most of the bodies, but didn’t eat rib cages and spines etc.

I based my comment on a Wikipedia entry stating “he and his girlfriend... were killed and almost fully eaten by a 28-year-old brown bear, whose stomach was later found to contain human remains and clothing.”

But I know there are sources out there with more details on the incident and, as well, my memory of the movie likely exaggerated the facts somewhat, so thank-you for the correction. What I intended to communicate is that it wouldn’t be a leap to say that a bear might ingest bones etc.

Does the boat look to you like it is custom or hand built?

It looks like an aluminum ‘Jon boat’.
91EE20C7-CDD5-4487-BD9A-E817BE208492.jpeg

https://us.letgo.com/en/i/14-ft-aluminum-jon-boat_23150a80-1115-4d7a-b410-4721aef9a49b

ETA:
A jon boat (or johnboat[1]) is a flat-bottomed boat constructed of aluminum, fiberglass, or wood with one, two, or three bench seats. They are suitable for fishing and hunting. The hull of a jon boat is nearly flat, therefore it tends to ride over the waves rather than cut through them as a V-hull might, thus limiting the use of the boat to calmer waters.
Jon boat - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Okay, here's my half-baked thoughts on motive:

Kam and Bryer are "incels" (The rise of incels: How a support group for the dateless became a violent internet subculture) they saw Lucas and Chynna, (Chad & Stacy) at the gas station, and became murderously angry after their dream of finding a better life in the Yukon failed (after one day).
Ah, OK. Incels mustn't be discussed here as I recall as there is no basis for this belief (others mentioned it too and their posts were removed). However, your thoughts are interesting. But to be safe, and remain on this forum, better not to discuss it.

Last edited:
Ah, OK. Incels mustn't be discussed here as I recall as there is no basis for this belief (others mentioned it too and their posts were removed). However, your thoughts are interesting.

•••Also off topic subjects include:

Rumors, social media comments, antifa, incels, extensive discussion/philosophizing about Communism/Hitlerism/Nazism, sexual orientation or gender identity, politicizing (i.e. RCMP vs Indigenous Peoples of Canada) ... right on down to police attire and comments on a grandmother’s television.

•••Also off topic subjects include:

Thank you Scrappincat.

I happened to have dinner with a friend last night who is a Registered Nurse and worked in Gillam for 6 months a few years ago.

We talked about this case and the bugs and the bush and she told me that we have no idea how horrible that bush is up there. It's incredibly thick, wild and dangerous. In her opinion, if that's where they went, they were in deep trouble from the very beginning. It wouldn't surprise her in the least to find out that they had perished in the Bush. She has seen it before so it is not unlikely.

Just thought I'd put this out there for anyone who doubts the horrendous conditions in the Bush in Gillam.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members