Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also bought Bryer his computer (from which forensic evidence was found). He also bought him the airsoft rifle. He also tried to protect Bryer from criticism of playing "war games" in the woods. His mental illness doesn't excuse him from being complicit. He's had a long standing, vitriolic hatred of the world that wronged him, and he told the world his son, with whom he only spent a couple of weekends for a few short years, does too.

Math. Psychology. Logic.
There's no evidence he suffers from severe mental illness. He denied having schizophrenia. He was diagnosed with delusions, but many people have fixed delusions and they aren't mentally ill (Bigfoot, UFOs, conspiracy theorists, and etc..). He may only be a grievance collector with a personality disorder.

Except there aren't any security cameras at waist level, not at that store, or at any other store I've ever been to. You can see for yourself, at streetview, the front of the store is clear. For that angle to be taken, it would have to be right in front of the door. Google Maps

the front of the store is not clear - you can't even zoom in
and the camera was obviously inside the entrance, not outside

There's no evidence he suffers from severe mental illness. He denied having schizophrenia. He was diagnosed with delusions, but many people have fixed delusions and they aren't mentally ill (Bigfoot, UFOs, conspiracy theorists, and etc..). He may only be a grievance collector with a personality disorder.
Check the related court records.

Can't look up the article rn (I know it's posted in here somewhere) but in the articles where he talked about his "book," he mentioned diagnoses of schizophrenia, "delusional disorder," and possible autism.
Autism is not mental illness. It's a developmental disability. Huge difference.

Many people have fixed delusions and they aren't mentally ill (UFOs, Bigfoot, conspiracy theorists, and etc...)

Last edited:
Canada’s most wanted teen killers have been found dead. Now, in a major #60Mins exclusive, one of the fugitive’s fathers reveals disturbing new evidence. His shocking admissions this SUNDAY.
60 Minutes Australia on Twitter
Omg, how absolutely horrifying. I cannot wrap my head around this at all. This mans needs serious help to control his attention seeking behaviour.

Last I checked, a personality disorder is a mental illness. Listed in the DSM and everything. Just because he denied it doesn't mean it's not true. If it was diagnosed by a forensic psychologist and he was court ordered to go to therapy, clearly something was going on.

No real evidence other than his own mention of it —

“It's unclear whether his ex-wife was the target of the harassment in each case, but Schmegelsky said in an interview that at least some of the charges were filed because the boy's mother feared he would murder her, saying he was schizophrenic and was not taking his medication. He denies these allegations.

Schmegelsky writes in the book that a forensic psychologist diagnosed him as "delusional," a conclusion he disagreed with. His lawyer described him as "autistic" at one point, he writes, and he was ordered to attend a crisis counselling centre but couldn't afford to attend for very long as it wasn't a government program.”
B.C. murder suspect's father reveals details of troubled life in book

Nice map. It makes me wonder if as a last ditch effort to evade detection, they took the boat from somewhere near where Sundance Creek meets the Nelson, hit some rough water (which seems visible from the image), capsized, and swam to shore. Then the boat and the water jug made their way on down the river to where they were found. They must have been in bad shape at this point, so they left some items behind on the shore and made their way inland to find shelter. Pure speculation of course.

Similar thinking here, except I wonder if the ride downstream started to get a bit bumpy and they saw the rapids approaching...then, unable to navigate or paddle the SS Minnow back to shore, they had to jump ship and swim to shore as final resort. As you suggested, the boat and jug then went through the rapids, and the bozos had to leave their wet clothes on shore and go into the woods for shelter and an attempt to warm up.

And now you know, the rrrrest of the story.

Except there aren't any security cameras at waist level, not at that store, or at any other store I've ever been to. You can see for yourself, at streetview, the front of the store is clear. For that angle to be taken, it would have to be right in front of the door. Google Maps

Your map goes to Rapid View Co-op? Sighting was in Meadow Lake about 25km away. Either way it's been a long while since the google maps car was up there, much could have changed.

ETA1: (HUGE thanks to mtnstream & Schmoosh)

The location on the map linked above totally jives with the video at the link below of the area....fwiw

Joe Scarpelli on Twitter

ETA2: Posted here below originally

The bodies found today near Gillam we’re in such a difficult spot along the Nelson River they had to be brought by boat to a loading dock. Here are the bodies being brought to the airport. #canadamanhunt

Joe Scarpelli on Twitter

Last edited:
and the background is totally different

He was apparently stalking? and harassing his ex-wife. Someone prescribed him medication. Antipsychotic medication has many uses besides just in schizophrenia.
It's unfortunate he wasn't medication compliant.
I didn't say he was schizophrenic. And yes, it's very unfortunate he wasn't medication compliant, to say the least.

1. Melissa Tait‏Verified account @meltait
RCMP said remains were found at 10am Wed in the dense bush. About 8km from the burned car. In the evening the remains were transported by boat upstream to a launch & loaded onto this trailer & driven to the airport @RenataDAliesio's story: https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-two-bodies-thought-to-be-bc-fugitives-found-in-northern-manitoba/ … #canadamanhunt

EBamXR3XYAEqfzB.jpg

8:20 PM - 7 Aug 2019 pt

For anyone still wondering what it's like up there, here's a brief look at "Quest for the Bay", filmed in 2001.

In the next episode, the York boat crashed in the rapids.

That was helpful to watch. Towards the end the guy talking about running the rapid was scratching. Hopefully we'll find out where the suspects got that boat. Maybe they crashed in a rapid, or on rocks, logs, etc, lost some of their hear, and had to camp nearby.

Melissa Tait‏Verified account @meltait
There were two planes. One box was placed into each plane. The officers carrying it are some of those who have been out searching in the #Gillam area since the start of the manhunt here. #canadamanhunt #canadianmanhunt

EBalymbW4AA8CYj.jpg

7:53 PM - 7 Aug 2019 pt

Melissa Tait‏Verified account @meltait
Just before 9pm in Gillam, Mantioba RCMP officers offloaded the first of two metal boxes w/ what they believe are the remains of the B.C. triple murder suspects & carried it into a plane to be flown to Winnipeg. @RenataDAliesio's story: https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-two-bodies-thought-to-be-bc-fugitives-found-in-northern-manitoba/ … #canadamanhunt

EBalJ3vX4AYUfvd.jpg

7:51 PM - 7 Aug 2019 pt

The screenshots of the video from the Co-op store in meadow lake were shared on July 23rd with the public, 2 days after they were recorded walking out of the store. There isn't a surveillance camera in front of the store at waist level. So who video recorded them (when they weren't listed as suspects at the time), and then shared it with the police?
Two teens thought to be missing now suspects in three northern B.C. deaths

the front of the store is not clear - you can't even zoom in
and the camera was obviously inside the entrance, not outside

Hello new here, only found this place a few days ago and joined to follow along this case.

I can't remember where I read it but I'm positive sometime in the last couple of weeks I read that some of the security footage in Meadow Lake was taken from an ATM, so could explain it looking like it was filmed at waist level. Again, I can't remember the source so may not be accurate but something to consider I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert