GUILTY Canada - Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka, murdered, 1993

Alan Cairns writes that Killer Karla has found a picture-perfect match with prison beau Jean-Paul Gerbet

KILLER KARLA Homolka's kinky killer boyfriend loves to flaunt his naked body in front of the camera.
Gerbet, 38, has been dubbed a budding Paul Bernardo by the kin of the young woman he murdered in 1998.

The family of Gerbet's slain girlfriend, Cathy Carretta, told the Sunday Sun outside Homolka's pre-release hearing at Joliette court last week that Gerbet is obsessive, controlling, manipulating, perverted and abusive.

They warn that Gerbet's many personality and character traits led to him harassing, threatening, stalking and finally murdering Carretta after she left him.

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/OttawaSun/News/2005/06/05/1072054-sun.html

I hate that her sentence is almost up... she is evil, pure and simple and should be serving a life sentence in the cell next to Paul :razz:

I hope she goes the rest of her life looking over her shoulder....she deserves to feel threatened and scared forever. Just like those poor victims did until they were murdered.

NG last night did a Karla segment.
It seems one of the books on Karla's prison reading list is about how to "dissapear" by forging a new identity
It seems there is fears that with her so close to the US she may try to slip over here and the guest Shrink on NG claimed that Karla is likely to reoffend,in his opinion.
ALSO something I found interesting was Karla's "friendship" with a convicted wife killer (he's Jean Paul Something).They send letters and shes sent him her underwear and its supposedly "hot and heavy".
I wonder how her family recitifies that "relationship".........

I was dissapointed that although they mentioned Paul being the "Scarbourgh Rapist" they didnt mention Karla's involvement in that caper!! Why does no one mention her part ??? I still cant fathom why she wasnt charged for her part in those crimes either!!!!!!

I would be surprised if she it truly afraid for her life. Many people are upset at "the deal with the devil" but I haven't heard of any death threats. Maybe just her self-centered imagination over-reacting.

There will be people who will embrace her for the murdering rapist she is. She may not like the company though. She can't relate because she doesn't see herself in this light at all. Totally disassocieted.
Messiecake, I saw the Nancy Grace segment as well. I really appreciate the information her new show brings.

Couldn't agree more, she's as evil as they come. True Bernado is a rapists/serial killer but, I can't help but think that it was Karla that took him over the edge to killing. I just can't believe that The Crown made this deal with the devil.

I doubt that she has been truthful in her accounts of the crimes given she wants to portray herself as victim!

More about it here the deal here:

http://wave.prohosting.com/bhena/Articles/1995-07-10%20-%20Ending%20the%20secrecy%20-%20Karla%20Homolka%20details%20her%20deal%20with%20the%20Crown.htm

messiecake said:
I was dissapointed that although they mentioned Paul being the "Scarbourgh Rapist" they didnt mention Karla's involvement in that caper!! Why does no one mention her part ??? I still cant fathom why she wasnt charged for her part in those crimes either!!!!!!
I lived and worked in scarborough during all that.... I took the bus a lot too - it was a very scary time.

I didn't realize karla knew about Paul being scarborough rapist at the time... She lived in London or St catherines, he was staying in Scarborough (90 minutes drive) I thought it was before they met.

It totally blows my mind that this evil sick bi&ch is being let out of prison. :furious: She deserves nothing more than to suffer for the rest of her miserable life. :furious:

This pathetic excuse for a human being really scares me and I don't think she should have a moment of freedom EVER!!!!!!!!

God Bless the souls of the girls that suffered at the hands of this monster.

Casshew said:
I lived and worked in scarborough during all that.... I took the bus a lot too - it was a very scary time.

I didn't realize karla knew about Paul being scarborough rapist at the time... She lived in London or St catherines, he was staying in Scarborough (90 minutes drive) I thought it was before they met.

When they were dating he supposedly admitted to her he was the infamous rapist and she "thought it was cool"( :banghead: ) He stopped raping for most of their courtship but began again when they moved to St.Catherines together which Karla was 100% aware of and "Karly-Curls" ,after LE started investigating him as a suspect,began complining alibis for Paul by cross referencing attacks(she did this,on her own for Paul,by going to the local library and LE found her notes)
ALSO one rape victim stated to LE during her attack she saw a girl with long blonde hair videotaping the rape!!!!!!!! YET this wasnt followed up on by LE!!

I belive there were/are more victims(both living and dead) and more tapes!!!

messiecake said:
When they were dating he supposedly admitted to her he was the infamous rapist and she "thought it was cool"

ALSO one rape victim stated to LE during their rapes they saw a girl with long blonde hair videotaping their rape!!!!!!!! YET this wasnt followed up on by LE!!
!
I didn't know any of this :eek:

railbird said:
Couldn't agree more, she's as evil as they come. True Bernado is a rapists/serial killer but, I can't help but think that it was Karla that took him over the edge to killing. I just can't believe that The Crown made this deal with the devil.

I doubt that she has been truthful in her accounts of the crimes given she wants to portray herself as victim!

More about it here the deal here:

http://wave.prohosting.com/bhena/Articles/1995-07-10%20-%20Ending%20the%20secrecy%20-%20Karla%20Homolka%20details%20her%20deal%20with%20the%20Crown.htm

The crown didn't know the extent of her involvement with the killings until after the deal was made. She claimed battered spouse syndrome.

Little did the crown know that Bernardo had hidden the tapes in the light recess in his bathroom and instructed his attorney at the time NOT to view them until he said he could. Ken Murray was the original attorney and had to follow his clients instructions. Once the sweetheart deal was made with Karla, Bernardo fired Murray and hired Paul Rosen. Once Rosen was given the tapes he immediately turned them over to the crown, but by then it was too late.

I hear tonight she is claiming the conditions placed on her after her release are an infringment of her rights.....oh well we shall have to wait and see how this plays out. She wants a complete media ban on anything to do with her....lots of luck I say for she is a sex offender and must register wherever she goes and lives. Too bad for her!

The restrictions placed on her by the crown are an infringement on her rights? She's already proven she is sub-human by the crimes she committed, she is now proving she hasn't learned a da*n thing. Had she learned anything at all she would meekly thank the crown for it's generosity in letting her see the light of day at all.

:razz: Yea I'm weeping here for Karla. Another thread ran under "Pauls in hell" a week or so back. They call Prison hell for some people, I wonder what they call it when you destroy peoples lives and torture them?

yea, the innocent, sweet beauty Karla. Killer of her sister. Rapes Jane Doe, American citizen, never tried. Tapes told them alot. Should have taken that plea deal away. She deserved to rot like her hubby.

Abused wife, yea- living at moms and pops, FORCED* TO MARRY PAUL..just as guilty.:doh:

Shakin in my boots that they are letting her out. Heard she is tied to another murderer in jail.

SHE is lovely. Maybe they should move the thread on Mr. Wonderful Paul on over too. I think she got a break, society sure didn't.

BOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Wonder what her parents her thinking.

Just pathetic, this twit murderer can walk the streets. Oh yea, I know I'm cold, cruel, and indifferent. Just like the restrictions placed on her.

Yea, yea she was FORCED TO KILL HER SISTER...Oh yea, it was an accident.

Better not get me started...:furious: :furious:

Her appeal was denied!

and to that I say good!

From abcnews

"Homolka said all she wants is to begin a new, but anonymous life.

'As far as I know, nothing has been done to safeguard my security after my release from prison, and the thought of being relentlessly pursued, hunted down and followed when I won't have any protection makes me fear for my life,' she said in the affidavit."

Seems like poetic justice to me . . . :boohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back