Found Deceased Canada - Trina Hunt, 48, Port Moody, BC, 18 Jan 2021

Trina's husband was released without charges.

From your link -
“This is a complex investigation, it is not straightforward,” said Lee.

He says the developments in the case may have sparked potential witnesses' memories and is asking them to come forward.

“It's been a year and a half. The person's situation, circumstances may have changed. And this will be the opportunity to come forward and give us a call and give us information that may have."…..”

I don’t think this brief arrest by LE was a huge surprise to anyone but maybe by no coincidence it helped by officially confirming who is the prime suspect. Hopefully “the developments in this case” will indeed motivate someone to come forward with critical information and put the family at ease.

On a Facebook post Thursday, the family said, “We will not give up, and we will continue to fight for you, Trina. You deserve nothing less.”

Hunt’s husband has not contributed to the award fund, the family says.

Never-ending waves of grief: Family of murdered Port Moody woman marks heartbreaking anniversary

The family of Trina Hunt is marking a heartbreaking anniversary. It’s been two years since the Port Moody woman was reported missing.

In a Facebook post, Brad Ibbott says, “Sadly, it has been 2 years since our dear Trina was first reported missing and was later found murdered in Hope, BC. This journey has been incredibly difficult, with never-ending waves of grief, anguish and trauma repeatedly engulfing us.”

trina hunt

View attachment 396575
This one really bothers me I feel for her family they know who did it LE know who did it but not enough for charges. It's been on our news alot again I hope with the anniversary they get what they need to charge the jmoo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back