Found Deceased Canada - Trina Hunt, 48, Port Moody, BC, 18 Jan 2021

Well, I don’t know what to think. Either LE is strategically going down a path leading to nowhere or they indeed have reason to believe TH travelled back to Hope during the day of her disappearance after her husband left for work. Without knowing any connection she had with Hope it’s impossible to speculate why she might’ve went back immediately after spending the weekend there with her husband.

From your link -
"Hope is not a very large area. That area of Silver Creek is not a very large area. So, if there is somebody with information, they know who they are and they need to come forward," said Sgt. Frank Jang.…..

….RCMP would not confirm whether Hunt had travelled there alone or with someone, nor which vehicle she might have used. Jang said the investigation is "progressing well," but would not comment on any people of interest.

"We have to keep that information airtight," said Jang.

"We're very aware that Trina's killer is also out there ... that person could be watching and may want to know exactly what the police know and I am not going to provide any information to that person whatsoever."…”

Correct me if you am wrong, but didn’t they search the home when she first went missing? I could have sworn I read they were in there with dogs, etc. It’s interesting they went back months later. I’ve never seen this before.

Correct me if you am wrong, but didn’t they search the home when she first went missing? I could have sworn I read they were in there with dogs, etc. It’s interesting they went back months later. I’ve never seen this before.

Search warrants authorize police to seize specific items. Earlier while she was considered a missing person who walked out of the house leaving her cellphone, purse, keys etc behind the husband may’ve just granted them access in support of that story. But now I’d think this warrant pertains directly to specific evidence being sought in the homicide investigation.

Just heard of this case and have been reading up - WOW. I'm wondering of the motive here?! Trina seemed beautiful and wonderful.
Did she have life insurance? Were there any marital or financial problems? Was there another woman or man? Did she want a divorce? Any history of domestic violence? I think Trina's close friends might have a clue about some of those things.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back