• Death Penalty is Appropriate in This Case

Votes: 184 50.4%
  • Life in Prison is Appropriate in This Case

Votes: 181 49.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey has no conscience or feelings for anyone but herself. Caylee never haunts her. You are thinking about normal people. Casey is a sociopath and could care less now. Its all about her. All about saving her own neck. Her baby is dead and gone. Time to move on according to her thinking. She will just find herself a girl friend in prison so she can carry on with her sex life and find a way to be happy there. If the DA proves to me she killed her daughter on purpose I hope she gets the death penalty.
I agree about Casey's sociopathology. However, consider all the time she will spend feeling sorry for herself. That will at least make her a little miserable...we can hope can't we??

Death, considering the entire situation. She would still have plenty of time to think about what she did to Caylee. However, if she came clean, prior to or durning the trial, I would support life w/o parole.

The Death Penalty.

If indeed if it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt that she murdered Caylee, then death is only befitting. This appears to be a woman - or should I say girl? - who has shown no compassion for the loss of her daughter, perhaps she is even a narcissist who loves the attention?

For her to die, on terms that are not natural or by her own hand, would be the only justice Caylee could ever have.

I am normally opposed to the death penalty, I feel they should have to sit in that small cell and think about what they did. But I voted death for her, she is incapable of feeling remorse and it would make no difference. She would hate thinking of her beautiful body being put to death, might even give up where Caylee is to save her life....

Casey has no conscience or feelings for anyone but herself. Caylee never haunts her. You are thinking about normal people. Casey is a sociopath and could care less now. Its all about her. All about saving her own neck. Her baby is dead and gone. Time to move on according to her thinking. She will just find herself a girl friend in prison so she can carry on with her sex life and find a way to be happy there. If the DA proves to me she killed her daughter on purpose I hope she gets the death penalty.

You know what shows me more than anything else her lack of feelings for the loss of her beautiful little girl? The way she smacks and chewing of gum as she comes and goes from her attorney's office, like she's on her way to a party or something, "not a care in the world"!!

I voted Life in Prison.

Why do people "send people to life in prison", who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?

Absolutely, Casey... :rolleyes:

Death Penalty if it can be gotten. There would still be many years before she would be executed.

Little Caylee never had the chance to experience life, fall in love, be married and have children of her own, then experience being a grandmother, etc. We do not know what little Caylee could/would have become - maybe even a doctor or researcher, or a stay at home mom. She just never had a chance to decide what she wanted to be when she grew up.

So I choose the Death Penalty for Casey - SHE gave Caylee the death penality. The VERY LEAST punishment should be LWOP if she cannot be given the Death Penalty.

I put DP only because I believe the only way KC will lead to a body is to save her life. So if she is convicted they should be able to go for the DP to get her to come clean.

I voted life in prison, but I had a hard time. I really do think she would be more miserable growing old ,not so gracefully, in a drab cell wearing prison garb, and that death would be too easy on her. BUT- on the other hand, as some have stated, knowing there is a death sentence might mess with her pea brain a bit more. BUT- on the other hand, she has no conscience, so it probably would not matter. Ok. Im running out of hands.

Life in prison so she will have a long time think about what she has done.

I would have to agree, I think Casey should spend life in prison :behindbar for what she has done, being that she has involved so many people and the fact that her little girl did not deserve what happen :( to her regardless accident or not she could have told LE where Caylee is. Casey is being very unremorseful :furious: of what is and has taken place. She needs time to think :confused: about what she has done, DEATH is too easy of a punishment. Casey has told lie :liar: after lie :liar: and thinks this is all a game, well now the game needs to be played on her it is called sit and think. :gavel:

DP W/aggravating circumstances. Pick one!

Florida:

(4) The defendant committed the murder after substantial planning and premeditation

(11)The victim of the capital felony was a person less than 12 years of age

(12)The victim of the capital felony was particularly vulnerable due to disability, or because the defendant stood in a position of familial or custodial authority over the victim

(16)The capital felony was a homicide and was committed in a cold, calculated, and premeditated manner without any pretense of moral or legal justification

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/aggravating-factors-capital-punishment-state

Thank you for the link, SS!
Looks to me to be Death Penalty w/Aggravating Circumstances in the state of Florida.

Casey meets all 4 of the aggravating factors for that state it seems. Gets my vote for sure.

I voted Life in Prison.

Why do people "send people to life in prison", who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?

Absolutely, Casey... :rolleyes:

:clap: I thought this would be a "WASTE.....A HUGE WASTE....but it will turn out just fine.....ABSOLUTELY!!! :woohoo:

I am pro death penalty,and would like to see more of it. I for one do not like the idea of tax payers footing the bill for people that are not worthy of breathing. And prisoners crying foul about their rights. They lost their right when they were found guilty. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Do on to others as they would do to you. Sorry if that sounds mean, but I am being honest.

I agree. I think this would not be an enjoyable life...at least not for me. I'd rather die than live like that. I hope Casey feels the same way.

OT-Ginny- are those flat coat black labs in your avatar?

Actually, she has no feelings, so unfortunatley we would never know what she thinks.

If she is guilty, why pay for her? She is quite probably by all accounts a sociopath, so she will not feel remorse, so if that is the case, I disagree that a life sentence would have any effect on her whatsoever. If this was premeditated, I think the death penalty should definitely be on the table and is appropriate, besides, even if condemned, she will sit on the row for years. Taxpayers should not have to pay for the luxuries involved with housing her as the likelyhood of her being placed in gen pop due to the notoriety of this case are about zero. That means she will be in the SHU with her own cell and probably most of the luxuries of home. If the Florida taxpayers want to assume those costs, God bless them, however, since life without parole carries no rehabilitative value (most all agree no way to rehab a sociopath anyway), there is little point. Just condemn her and be done if convicted, jmo.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you Aries, I never could have said it as eloquently, but it's exactly how I feel.

I think it would be hard to get a DP without a body but I could be wrong. Look what happen in Scott P. case, I bet he just about flipped when Laci/baby body washed on shore. He was so sure the bodies would never be found.

Despite my strong feelings against Casey Anthony and her family, I remain steadfastly anti-death penalty which is another reason I will never sit on a jury for a murder trial.

While I am all for death, I think in this case she would prefer death over life........for that reason I say life. Her life behind bars will be worse then death, as I have said before she will get eaten alive behind bars. I also think she will kill herself before she is convicted......I know she thinks only of herself and would never think of taking her own life, but I think the thought of her being behind bars for life, will cause her to go over the edge.

:clap:
I am pro death penalty,and would like to see more of it. I for one do not like the idea of tax payers footing the bill for people that are not worthy of breathing. And prisoners crying foul about their rights. They lost their right when they were found guilty. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Do on to others as they would do to you. Sorry if that sounds mean, but I am being honest.

:clap:AMEN sister. I voted death penalty but I think the needle is way to kind for those who deserve it. I say bring back the chair. We coddle inmates to much. Casey needs to suffer. Anyone who can kill or rape a child does not get MY mercy. THAT mercy is for God to give. I don't have it in me.
Watch out world, my daughter want's to be a prosecuter when she is out of law school. And she aint soft on crime.:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels