Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #151

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I don't know how or where Local 6 gets their information (cause I know we've all been looking for this bit of info for a while now), but they just reported that under Casey's "house arrest rules", she IS allowed to use a phone and a computer.

If that's the case, I'm sure LE is watching her online activites, and tapping the phone.

News 6 also reported that they were told by Dakota's grandmother, that Dakota had a mental breakdown. So, so, so sad...

another life messed up by Casey how long will the list grow?

The "" are all back in the street in front of the house..
AGAIN IMO.... those folks there with little kids need to go home and put those kids to bed it is 11:30pm!
I wonder how many people took a detour to Hopespring home from Disney World with the kids, to complete the day's entertainment.

Makes about as much sense as Cindy giving an interview to Access Hollywood.

Hello All, have been here lurking but had trouble with my email providers address being allowed in.

Local news here reports she will have to go before the judge in the morning. Scheduled for 11AM tomorrow. Will be the same judge as before they say. Let's hope he puts another really high bond on this charge too.

No they did not they were right up almost to the front door and all in the driveway. I saw myself on the web cam.

I saw newscrews waiting to interview Baez. He brought them up to the front door.

They had no right to go on private property and try to scare or harass anyone. period

The protestors should obey the laws, no question. But it is our right to speak our minds. Not saying that there are not rude or crass people in this nation although I like to think they are not the majority. Isn't this great to be able to voice that opinion to me and you won't be thrown in jail? I'm glad to live in this country. No one has the right to tell me I can't say what is on my mind, it doesn't mean you have to agree. JMO

Is there a link to Cindy kissing her cross, leaning on Baez, etc?
I have the video, but it will take hours to upload everything I recorded from Nancy Grace (both shows) to FOX 35.

Everything will be in the Media Forum, in hours, and hours from now!

Casey can't get out tonite. I am listening to the news and they have a guy on. She has to see a judge tomorrow and the judge will decide what is appropriate. Heavens I hope he doesn't let her bond out. Add on another half mill on. I guess Padilla isn't doing anything about his bond. It still stands.

I don't care how many people jump on me for saying this, just remember where you heard it.
There is more to his relationship with Casey then meets the eye!!
That doesn't sound like an attorney..that sounds like a man who is personally involved.
She doesn't have any money. He has spent all week with her. It's sickening in my opinion.
If OCSO got one up on him...FINALLY...I say more power to them.

By jumping on you do you mean like, "way to go Curiosity Cat?":clap:

or maybe "that's a very astute observation there, C.C.?":waitasec:

There's little doubt with her short shorts, eight hour "brownie sessions" & post incarceration nuzzling that something is afoot.:blowkiss:

No they did not they were right up almost to the front door and all in the driveway. I saw myself on the web cam.

I missed that part. If that was the case, then they should have been arrested.

I keep having to tell my family that there are other people just like me. No, really there are.. look, hey, come back , look, see, they are watching the garage too... see... they post too. I know they are talking behind my back.:eek:

Ok, so the whole tragedy of Missing Caylee is NOT funny.
But every once in awhile I will find something a bit amusing about the whole thing and it will actually feel good to chuckle.

I come across your post, Truthwillsetufree, and went into hysterics for a good 5 minutes...complete with tears running down my cheeks.
It's now official, my family wants me committed.

Early this morning while Mr. Amity is getting ready for work he walks by and asks:
What are you watching?

Live feed.

Of what?

Of a camera positioned on a house.

After his shower:
You STILL watching the same thing?

Um, yea.

I can turn on the TV for you if it's movement you're after.

Um, no thanks, I'm fine.

Okey dokey. So you are going to stare at a computer screen that has a camera positioned on house.........for how long are you going to do this?

Til something happens.

Mr. Amity rolls eyes, clears throat, barely kisses my cheek as he leaves for work.

Phone call two hours later:
You still staring at the computer screen of a house?

Um..yep.

OK, since you're busy I'll call you back later.

SO...
I read your post and after my own antics this morning and then laughing hysterically tonight for 5 minutes after reading your post...any wonder why he just left the room stating that I'm certifiable?

If you guys would of really listened they kinda spilt the beans in around about way! They are holding off they want more!!!!

You know, I saw something last night - I'm pretty sure - on NG from one of the expernts.

Hair follicle with decomp on it was found in the trunk.

However, hair folicle with decomp could be hair pulled from someone when alive, and over a long period of time, it too shall become hair follicle with decomp. So, it's not the hair follicle with decomp on it that's the killer evidence. And the hair in the trunk could be Caylee's or could be Casey's. Mitochondrial DNA testing would not be able to tell if it was the mother's or the child's hair. They would have to conduct Nuclear DNA testing to tell if it was the mother's or the child's hair. The expert says that when they report about this hair, they are not telling us what kind of testing was done on it.

The expert said you have to take all of this DNA & decomp testing together in a picture and then, this is why, they are close to certain that it is not good news as far as finding Caylee alive.

Did anyone else catch that somewhat detailed scientific explanation on NG last night?

I found it pretty darn interesting, because this is what Jose & Cindy & George keep saying - they don't really know.
Interesting also because this is where DNA evidence sometimes is beaten up in court. JMHO

Yes I caught it to and understood it exactly like you did. The forensic expert was explaining it. I totally get what they are saying. It sounds to me like this is going to play a major factor of doubt in the case unless Caylee is found. JMO.

You know, I saw something last night - I'm pretty sure - on NG from one of the expernts.

Hair follicle with decomp on it was found in the trunk.

However, hair folicle with decomp could be hair pulled from someone when alive, and over a long period of time, it too shall become hair follicle with decomp. So, it's not the hair follicle with decomp on it that's the killer evidence. And the hair in the trunk could be Caylee's or could be Casey's. Mitochondrial DNA testing would not be able to tell if it was the mother's or the child's hair. They would have to conduct Nuclear DNA testing to tell if it was the mother's or the child's hair. The expert says that when they report about this hair, they are not telling us what kind of testing was done on it.

The expert said you have to take all of this DNA & decomp testing together in a picture and then, this is why, they are close to certain that it is not good news as far as finding Caylee alive.

Did anyone else catch that somewhat detailed scientific explanation on NG last night?

I found it pretty darn interesting, because this is what Jose & Cindy & George keep saying - they don't really know.
Interesting also because this is where DNA evidence sometimes is beaten up in court. JMHO
Heard the same thing. But really, let's be REASONABLE. Child missing. Confirmed decomp in car ytunk. Hair that is likely Caylee's. Sociopathic mom. Come on, do we really have to go further? Even if I wasn't obsessed with this case and just heard the evidence for the first time, I'd say she was guilty.

By jumping on you do you mean like, "way to go Curiosity Cat?":clap:

or maybe "that's a very astute observation there, C.C.?":waitasec:

There's little doubt with her short shorts, eight hour "brownie sessions" & post incarceration nuzzling that something is afoot.:blowkiss:

hehehehehehe:blowkiss:

Susan, you just brought up something I've been wondering about. Is it your impression that the hair had the follicle attached (confirming DNA) or was there decomp ON the hair that the lab was able to swab off? Or is it both? The big news would be follicle AND decomp ON the hair.

My understanding is that, while the hair is still attached, the root is growing out of the follicle. If the hair is pulled from the head while one is alive, there would be no evidence of decomp on the root. If the hair falls out after death, there will be decomp on the root.

I believe that they have a hair with decomp on the root.

Susan

JB sounded like he was on the verge of tears. I'd say he is too emotionally involved. :boohoo:

yes and did you hear him say that Cindy wasn't there to answer questions.. she was there to support HIM? what? isn't he supposed to be the one doing the supporting? very strange IMO

Ok.. now people are standing in front of Web Cam and haming it up... one guy has a small child who is about to fall asleep in his arms..
These folks are not protesting... they are rubbernecking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB