Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #154

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is too funny. I have a picture of an entire herd of cows in my yard a few years ago. They had broken down a fence a few miles away and come into our subdivision. They liked my yard and my neighbor's yards best and were just having a field day in the grass. They were eating everything. . I let my German Shepherd and my pit bull out and they decided to "move on". LOL

I called the police and they found the owner who came after them

Yeah, cows are worth a lot of money...I thought about getting the Ruger out for a second, how good "Elsie" would be on the grill, but then realized that might not be too smart!

Smart to release the hounds on them...lol!

Patty, keep an eye out...I'm watching the eye going NORTH right now...

Yeah, I am too...

Last call I got from our chief said that we'd probably be outside the worst windfield, but with that eye jutting north, I'm thinking we're gonna be back inside the windfield.

I'm waiting on the new model runs, and then I've gotta get my butt off the couch and get busy.

EVERYONE in the northern Gulf, PLEASE go get supplies, gas up, get generators working if you have them, if you need ice for your meds like insulin, go get it.

Katrina taught us one huge valuable lesson here. Never ever rely on the PTBs to take care of you after a disaster. You are your own best friend.

One morning I woke up, was driving down my mile long driveway, and an emu was running down the driveway in front of me. I rubbed my eyes, looked again, and there it was...galloping down my driveway. Odd stuff when you live in the country, huh?

I really don't live in the country - there used to be a couple of farms out west but those are all going away.

I was at the dentist office with my mom a few weeks ago and discovered there are peacocks all over the place. They live in the residential section behind the dental building.

OT: Gustav is now a cat FOUR.
Mandatory evacuations in parts of Texas for people with special needs, and the mayor of NO was just on Fox urging people not to wait until the last minute.

Stay safe, everyone!

yeah, i am too...

Last call i got from our chief said that we'd probably be outside the worst windfield, but with that eye jutting north, i'm thinking we're gonna be back inside the windfield.

I'm waiting on the new model runs, and then i've gotta get my butt off the couch and get busy.

Everyone in the northern gulf, please go get supplies, gas up, get generators working if you have them, if you need ice for your meds like insulin, go get it.

Katrina taught us one huge valuable lesson here. Never ever rely on the ptbs to take care of you after a disaster. You are your own best friend.

amen!

This has bugged me for a long time - does Cindy not understand the purpose of 911? It is for life threatening emergencies!! Not a stolen car, not "my daughter needs to be arrested" (missing child - definitely call 911!) and NOT for protesters! Cindy uses 911 as her personal hotline to police. Mr. Litig8r is a firefighter, and you would not believe the stupid calls they have to respond to (I have a headache, my knee hurts, etc.) 911 IS FOR LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCIES!!!!!

YIKES!!

I was under the assumption that 911 is to ask for police assistance??

Since when is it only for LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCIES???

All of Cindy's calls where related to criminal activities that she wanted police to come out to her home to report... am I crazy, but how do you arrive at the conclusion that she is misusing 911?? WHO SHOULD SHE HAVE CALLED??

Not one to love to defend CA.. but, I really think you are off base on this one? Maybe if you could explain to me who should be called when you have trespassers on your lawn, or want to report a crime and need the police to come ARREST your daughter.

I just don't see " My knee hurts" and "come arrest my daughter for CAR THEFT" the same thing...

Hi there,
I thought I would provide the link - I was just reading that article....

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

Take care,
K

The poster stated:
Originally Posted by magiemay
I read somewhere that the bonding company would decide next week wiether to reinstate the bond ?????????? this is strange. Do you all think this might happen???

For the life of me, I don't see anything in that article that indicates "they will decide next week to reinstate the bond".

Here is a snip from the article:
Early Saturday morning, the Clearwater bonding company, which had put up $50,000 to get Casey out of jail on original charges of child endangerment and lying to authorities about the disappearance of her young daughter Caylee, revoked that bond.

That action means someone will have to come up with another $50,000 to get Casey out of jail. The Anthony family was unable to do that when Casey was first arrested.

:confused:

you normally do that before a rain, I think they said they're calling for rain. Not sure why a lawn is so important.

It is almost 2 p.m. and raining like crazy. I wonder how the Equusearch is going. I assume it is called off in the rain (rain started about 12:00).

Mandatory evacuations in parts of Texas for people with special needs, and the mayor of NO was just on Fox urging people not to wait until the last minute.

Stay safe, everyone!

I agree! Everyone in that cone of possibility, but especially around the NO area, should be LEAVING ASAP.

It is almost 2 p.m. and raining like crazy. I wonder how the Equusearch is going. I assume it is called off in the rain (rain started about 12:00).

Raining here, too...getting the first rainbands from Gustav...on Florida's west coast...

OK, trying to get a grip on everything......Am I wrong when I think that LP has been working with LE instead of JB?
I don't think LP was working with anybody. JB offered him no help. He already said he wasn't working with LE. The only person I saw him working with was himself and his partner.

The poster stated:

For the life of me, I don't see anything in that article that indicates "they will decide next week to reinstate the bond".

Here is a snip from the article:
Early Saturday morning, the Clearwater bonding company, which had put up $50,000 to get Casey out of jail on original charges of child endangerment and lying to authorities about the disappearance of her young daughter Caylee, revoked that bond.

That action means someone will have to come up with another $50,000 to get Casey out of jail. The Anthony family was unable to do that when Casey was first arrested.

:confused:

Hi,

It is the second or third paragraph down...

"Orange County deputies took her back into custody at her home Friday evening. Also overnight, the bond company that posted her original bond, revoked it. Company officials said they would likely wait until next week to decide whether or not to reinstate it."

Take care,
K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members