Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #156

Status
Not open for further replies.
See. what gripes me is the Anthonys know by now what the law is concerning trespassing. So the Anthony's are just goading people by putting that tape across the sidewalk. Someone, be it a reporter or protester is going to cross the yellow tape on the sidewalk which is legal to do but GA or CA is going to have a "showdown" with this person on TV. I see it coming and I am not even psychic.http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

You are right...........I noticed they have moved the no trespassing signs out in front of the sidewalks too...........they are just daring someone to come through there and they are the ones in the wrong legally.

BUT ...legally he is not allowed to rope off property that is not his own....

I totally agree... but my point was I don't think he realized it isn't his property in the very front.

Considering.. most of us had to ask everyone here if it was or not..

:):)[/quote]

He should also know that ignorance of the law is no excuse.

Ok, so this helped me understand it a little more although I don't know why the word endorse would mean revoke but that's just me.
ETA: I'm now assuming that endorsing it means that they are signing it over, like endorsing a check or something along those lines? That's the only way I can figure it out. So Devorahh, I understand what you were trying to say now.

Sleuthmommy, I know it can get confusing, but the word endorse is just part of the legalese we use here in Florida. I guess it is easy for me to understand as I have worked in the court system for over 30 years.

Devorahhh

See. what gripes me is the Anthonys know by now what the law is concerning trespassing. So the Anthony's are just goading people by putting that tape across the sidewalk. Someone, be it a reporter or protester is going to cross the yellow tape on the sidewalk which is legal to do but GA or CA is going to have a "showdown" with this person on TV. I see it coming and I am not even psychic.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Exactly!

Because that allows them to play the persecuted victims.

And as long as they can keep up their anger at everyone EXCEPT the person actually responsible for their nightmare.... they're content.

I was wondering if the reason she wasn't arrested on the check charges until now is because AH was reluctant to get involved until she know if Caylee as dead or not. Maybe she was holding out hope that Casey was telling the truth and could help find Caylee and once the news came out about there being a dead body in the car she knew what Casey had done and was readly to press charges.

IIRC, Amy did not discover her account had been cleaned out until after she went with Cindy to find Casey on July 15. Amy notified the bank.

IMO, the bank would have red flagged the account or closed the account. The bank would have advised Amy they would need a police report. Amy filed the report and gave a copy to the bank. Because it was checks, the bank would monitor the account for any type of activity for 30 - 45 days. This information would be forwarded to LE.

jmo

thank you...i hope they cross examine george & cindy back to back so they don't get a chance to discuss their answers. could be interesting.

Actually, my first hope is that Casey gets a decent lawyer and does a deal. But, failing that, i will be interested to watch george & cindy give evidence.

IMOO

Bunny, once in trial or even a hearing they cannot discuss there testimony with each other while the trial or hearing is going on.

Devorahhh

IIRC these calls were rather late in the day..4ish or so. So lets hope she wasn't just getting up. I do think whatever went down that's why she placed so many calls then to Cindy and George. She was in panic mode.

IDK, i always thought the way that played out was that Cindy and Casey had a big fight and Cindy kicked Casey out or gave her some ultimatum. Casey frantically kept calling to try and talk her out of it but Cindy's fed up and wouldn't answer the calls. Casey doesn't get her way, gets mad and punishes Cindy by taking Caylee.

who knows.. but that's just what I thought of when I heard about the multiple calls so quickly together.

I know I'm gonna get pummled for this... But..

I don't think George knew that the front grassy area / curb area of grass wasn't his property. Considering we WS'ers had a BUNCH of posts related to asking if that is their property or not...

Having globs of media follow you everywhere.. stand outside your home all hours.. protesting...

I'm sure they feel immense pressuer from it all.

Again, I know.... not a popular view.. and I'm ready for the flack :furious::furious: But, I don't think they are too out of line freaking out at all the media at their doorstep.. ( not to mention people setting up chairs and umbrellas on their lawn !! )

I don't even want to think what I would do if people were camped out in front of my house like this..

Again.. IMO :):)

George is a former Sheriff, if he doesn't know who owns the sidewalk then I am glad he is no longer wearing a badge or carrying a gun.

In most cases when the person has signed the affidavits that those were forged checks, the prosecution part becomes the bank, state banking regulators and the feds.

She "could" file charges, but most likely those charges were brought by the bank and Target (where they had her on tape)
I believe the State always files the criminal charges in a suit and when an individual files suit against a person/corporation it is done in civil court.

Congratulations to both of you! I really needed news like this -- two new little lives to be welcomed into families that will cherish them. It is so opposite this case it is a welcome balance to what brought us together. May you both have healthy, untroubled pregnancies and wonderful little babies. Much health, peace and prosperity to your families. Thanks for doing this -- reaffirming our belief in strong, healthy family relationships. Congratulations!

Thanks! Yes--I have a 3yo daughter who is a few months older than Caylee. I have been really appreciating how blessed I am! I just wish I could have helped save Caylee. I think she is the product of what happens when selfish people have no capacity to love anyone but themselves.

It really saddens me that Cindy can't seem to wrap her head around the obvious truth. It makes me wonder if this family didn't always have their own sick version of reality...that poor baby girl had to suffer.:furious:

Yeah, as would I. I'm sitting HERE fuming over that situation with that caution tape. I can only imagine what I'd be doing if I lived THERE. A seemingly small detail, sure, but it was the last straw I suppose, and it's really annoying the pizz out of me. I wish someone would ride a bicycle through it OR SOMETHING!!!
Is it any wonder Casey thinks that she doesn't have to obey the law? She thinks everything is hers for the taking also....gee whiz...imagine that.

Okay, I think I'm done now

:clap::clap::clap:

I was thinking the same exact thing but wondered if I was being silly. Thank you so much for expressing that. Does he expect people in wheel chairs to go into the street? Are older folks suppose to dodge the traffic to get past his house?? What an idiot !!!! Do they think of anyone but Casey??

Okay, I'm done too.... feel better now:)

I have figured out the caution tape. The Anthony's are making a statement that the biggest crime so far was committed at their house last night when Casey was oh so unfairly arrested.

Oh crap, now I know how they think.

IDK, i always thought the way that played out was that Cindy and Casey had a big fight and Cindy kicked Casey out or gave her some ultimatum. Casey frantically kept calling to try and talk her out of it but Cindy's fed up and wouldn't answer the calls. Casey doesn't get her way, gets mad and punishes Cindy by taking Caylee.

who knows.. but that's just what I thought of when I heard about the multiple calls so quickly together.
Agree with you CindiLou

Not only does someone have to put up $50,000 to bond her out they have to back it up with $500,000 more $$. The anthony's do not have half a million dollars in assets to put up so Casey is going to stay put even if they could find $50,000.

Right I heard that too. The reason the current inmate info says "bond pending" is that someone put up the bond for the new charges yesterday. In order for her to be released someone else would have to pay 50,000.
I guess that means she will be in there for awhile.
YES!!!

I have figured out the caution tape. The Anthony's are making a statement that the biggest crime so far was committed at their house last night when Casey was oh so unfairly arrested.

:floorlaugh:

haha or maybe cindy just realized she isn't such a good hammerer.. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg