Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #157

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Baez just say "you never know Padilla may come through and re-write the bond??" YIKES..no way.
Are you kidding me? Re-write the bond? Does he think Padilla ate the brownies? (OK, that was bad. But in my mind it was funny.)

Did Baez just say "you never know Padilla may come through and re-write the bond??" YIKES..no way.

tony basically said the same thing on Fox35, the surety co. increased the risk so they pulled the bond.

Hey everyone,

I happen to turn on Fox Orlando live news feed here, and suddenly, it's Tony P on the phone with the reporters giving them hell about calling him a bounty hunter! : )

It ended up being such a short interview, but an interview none the less.

I haven't been on the thread for hours - was Tony P giving interviews tonight? If not, I'll type a report for the board.

Thanks.

oops, nevermind. posting similar info as above poster...at same time...
but the part where he chewed out the reporter pre-interview time on the live feed was hilarious.

Welcome MHazelton! Thanks for the links and join in...the partys getting started! We really are a great group and respect each other a lot....lots of emotion on this case.

LOL, well, most of the time, anyway.
Lanie
looking for some of that popcorn...

Yes, I heard it also.

I'll puke if the Padillas are still interested in being part of this TRAINWRECK.

I'd like to know.... what the heck is in the water down in Orlando? :crazy:

Are you kidding me? Re-write the bond? Does he think Padilla ate the brownies? (OK, that was bad. But in my mind it was funny.)

I laughed out loud!! And who is that little kitty lying upside down???

Are you serious..
So far for edvidence the air tests from the body farm have been confirmed for postive decomp in the trunk of her car, not to mention the cadavar dog hits.
I think in her best intrest is to take the limited immunity deal.
If not then its her own fault when she is charged within the full extient(spl)
of the law.

You should try and follow the entire conversation. The poster before suggested that not enough evidence is in for the public to form an opinion as to what Casey should do.

I know what you mean. I've read that theory. Baez's shoulder rubbed against Casey's head when they were making their way through a dangerous media frenzy on the day Casey was bonded out of prison. That could only mean that the two of them are now having an affair. Same thing about the six hour meetings. I suppose that the meetings couldn't have anything to do with the complexity of the case.

I don't think Baez would be so stupid as to be alone with Casey in his office.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Wait, sleuthers!! Geraldo...who ever said that Jesse killed her and then planted the evidence in Caseys car????

Did Cindy tell him that?
And Casay told Jesse he was the father? And the DNA proved wrong?

Ohhhhh DNA testing done and Mr. Gund is clear. He suggested she put Caylee up for adoption.

Interesting.

I laughed out loud!! And who is that little kitty lying upside down???
OK, I'm thinking maybe Padilla DID eat some of the brownies.

The kitty is Sparky, princess fluffy-girl, the only other female in a house full of boys (hubby, 3 sons, a dog, several lizards, frogs... you get the picture. I live in a zoo.)

Wait, sleuthers!! Geraldo...who ever said that Jesse killed her and then planted the evidence in Caseys car????

Did Cindy tell him that?
And Casay told Jesse he was the father? And the DNA proved wrong?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

DNA or not Caylee sure looks like him =/

You should try and follow the entire conversation. The poster before suggested that not enough evidence is in for the public to form an opinion as to what Casey should do.

Ya know, Piz. We are all individuals. Just because we post and maybe agree on some things...we are not responsible for what other posters think! We are not drinking from the same kool-aid batch.

Jesse's dad even looks like Caylee.

Eyesss

JG's dad is on...

short one date thing..then she notified JG that he was the father..he had dna testing done, not the father. JG suggested adoption..Casey said it wasn't an option. JG still believes he heard Caylee in background but not 100% sure. Casey wanted out of her house..mom controlling. JG's dad crying and holding out hope that Caylee is alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52