Casey Anthony Going Back To Jail On Saturday

Guys, I don't know if any of you have been in Mrs. Anthony's shoes, I haven't so I can't relate.. but I think if I was though that I'd want to deny everything too. It'd be hard for me to accept a sweet little angel was no longer alive, someone I loved dearly and cared about. This has got to be super hard on them.

She is in deep denial. While it is very sick to some people, saying you hate her is just bad IMO. It's obvious she doesn't want to believe her grand baby is no longer alive. But cut the lady some slack, please. She is grieving hardcore and the first stage of grief is denial. Let her grieve.

I agree with you - none of us know what the Anthony's are going through.
Having to deal with Casey - knowing that Caylee isnt coming through their
door anymore...I could not imagine being in their shoes.

Guys, I don't know if any of you have been in Mrs. Anthony's shoes, I haven't so I can't relate.. but I think if I was though that I'd want to deny everything too. It'd be hard for me to accept a sweet little angel was no longer alive, someone I loved dearly and cared about. This has got to be super hard on them.

She is in deep denial. While it is very sick to some people, saying you hate her is just bad IMO. It's obvious she doesn't want to believe her grand baby is no longer alive. But cut the lady some slack, please. She is grieving hardcore and the first stage of grief is denial. Let her grieve.

I agree. Her world has been shattered. It's impossible to say what any of us would do in her position. I hope we never have to find out.

I think Cindy and George know damn well how deeply involved Casey is in Caylee's disappearance.

They know their granddaughter is gone. Now they're in denial and trying to fight to keep their daughter with them, even though they probably know she killed Caylee.

IMO; I have never trusted Cindy - when inconsistencies started appearing in her story that only affirmed it. Now she's calling the results 'hocus pocus'? That woman has to wake up.

At this point if I were GA or CA I would be cursing her till Tuesday.
I would be so frustrated.

But really we know they aren't. Because if they don't support her 100%, then they know she won't ever talk. Not that she is talking now, but that would make it a "for sure" she won't give info.

I think when she got out they asked her once............she feigned exhaustion............end of story.

That's the best news I've heard all day...I had been thinking that she was probably more miserable at home than she would be in jail.

You know, because her parents must be really grilling her. And they're probably crying all the time. They probably get so disgusted looking at her that they have to go into another room sometimes and leave her all alone.

But then I read this...

:eek:OMG! I almost dropped my lollipop on the floor 'cause my mouth fell open when I read that.

I've actually changed my tune quite a bit about the Anthony's lately- I just felt sorry for them...this is so terrible.

:mad:But those days are over - I'm back to white hot hate after reading that line.:furious:

Someone call Robotdog - tell him to hold that check he was planning on sending to those @$%!!**&@@#$$'s - they deserve no help - only scorn.

I just think that "Cindy" is on the denial stage that happens during a crisis.

Let her grieve in SILENCE then, just like she has left all of us waiting for Caylee to be found.
She might be grieving but she is a liar as far as I'm concerned...no pity here...:furious:

Yes. But she did manage to wear a "find Caylee" t-shirt. Jail or not, I don't think Casey will say anything to help clear up the questions about her daughter missing. No confession. No testimony. No cooperation with officials. In her mind I'm sure she thinks she can't be anymore "caught" than she is.
JMO

Ditto! I do not believe Casey will say one word about what happened and where her daughter is. She has the same sociopathic personality as Scott Peterson, she will just keep saying someone took her, she will never admit that she was responsible.

The sooner Casey goes back to jail the better for the Anthony family.

Maybe Cindy's just not ABLE to admit Caylee died AND at Casey's hand while Casey is still sleeping under the same roof?

I wonder if Casey's parents have a lock on their bedroom door? I sure would, if I were them.

Casey & Cindy BOTH feed off each other. Very sad.

Anyone hear anything about Lee lately????

Her lawyer can see her in jail too. I think Cindy is going into emotional self defense/denial. I read something that said Casey had originally wanted to give up Caylee for adoption and Cindy talked her out of it. The parents may have felt all along Casey wasn't fit but having her live at home made everything ok. But I'm sure if Casey is as mentally disturbed as she seems and self involved, she felt her Mom loved Caylee more then she ever had Casey. So possibly Casey leaving was revenge/punishment.

I try to imagine how I would react if my step daughter did something to my grandson, but she's not a pathological liar and is a GREAT MOM.

I'm not supporting abortion, but times like this I can't help but question would that have been worse then what Caylee may have gone through now? Or maybe Grandparents should have allowed the adoption. So sad.

I believe that Casey is a sociopath and that no matter what her parents did or did'nt do correctly they could not have corrected her problem. I feel they are beyond devestated. They love their child in spite of what she has done. They Love Caylee and they have lost both. They know Casey will live the rest of her life in misery and they will forever live with the guilt of a situation that they could neither forsee or prevent. It is tragic for all involved.

Leonard Padilla said Casey had no reaction to going back to jail. Imo. Casey is internally aware of Caylee's death and her part in it. Padilla told her nothing that in the long run Casey knew was going to happen.

Cindy will drive Casey to death with her antics. I realize it is hard on Cindy but look at what is happening now- Cindy saying Casey isn't going back to jail when Padilla is saying he is revoking bail.

IMO Casey could look straight at Cindy and say "Mom, I killed Caylee." and Cindy would snap right back "No, you didn't,".

Just driving by to say:woohoo:

Got to go read everything that I have missed.

After reading all the posts here, I have to say that I do realize that there is no way that I can know for sure what Cindy is feeling but I can understand why she is in denial.

I wouldn't want to believe that one of my children was capable of killing their child or covering her death up if it was an accident but I am realistic enough to know and understand that it does happen and it happens to good people.

What she is doing is not making it any easier on George, herself, or on Casey, who needs to know that "I love you but I don't like you very much right now". Also that "we love you but you must pay for what you did and we will not stand by and lie for you or sugarcoat it just to protect your feelings."

Leonard Padilla said Casey had no reaction to going back to jail. Imo. Casey is internally aware of Caylee's death and her part in it. Padilla told her nothing that in the long run Casey knew was going to happen.

Cindy will drive Casey to death with her antics. I realize it is hard on Cindy but look at what is happening now- Cindy saying Casey isn't going back to jail when Padilla is saying he is revoking bail.

IMO Casey could look straight at Cindy and say "Mom, I killed Caylee." and Cindy would snap right back "No, you didn't,".

OMG that is so true. Like mother like daughter....deny deny deny....

I believe that Casey is a sociopath and that no matter what her parents did or did'nt do correctly they could not have corrected her problem. I feel they are beyond devestated. They love their child in spite of what she has done. They Love Caylee and they have lost both. They know Casey will live the rest of her life in misery and they will forever live with the guilt of a situation that they could neither forsee or prevent. It is tragic for all involved.

That's how I feel also.

Cindy is far from perfect BUT I don't know any perfect mothers.

We don't know how Casey's behavior has shaped & distorted the way Cindy acts.... living with such a sick & nasty person DOES take a toll.

I was also thinking.... just when TES jumped on board & announced a big organized search (no offense to Joseph Jordan & his team).... that's when Cindy hears about the Air Sample & DNA test results. That really had to throw her for a loop.... she must have been SO full of hope & then the announcement. I'm not so surprised she doesn't want to hear Caylee is dead right before the weekend search.

Sad.

What happens to the money that was put up for Casey's release? Is it refunded when she is turned in on Saturday?

Oh! I totally agree with this. I know it is wrong to cast blame or be hateful towards the grandparents at a time like this, but I can't help myself. Yes, ultimately, casey is the only one truly responsible. But, I can see how Cindy must have been as a mother. I believe she might have forced casey to keep that baby as a punishment. And, even though we have heard reports that casey yelled at her parents and led them on wild goose chases about work, stole, lied, etc., I still think casey was afraid of pissing off her mom and was too nutso to realize that the things she did would be found out. I also think Cindy really controlled her daughter and that casey ultimately had alot of hate towards her. Really, I don't think sociopaths or people with other personality disorders are created in a vacuum. I think parents play a huge part. Controlling but at the same time protecting and acting in denial that one's child could ever do wrong? I think that may have been Cindy. I can imagine the conversations when casey was young: "No! I don't want you playing over there anymore! They blame you all the time for things you don't do!" It's complicated but I really feel Cindy has some issues, probably personality disorders of her own that affected her daughter. Does that mean I have no sympathy for Cindy? It is hard to but I do try to have some compassion because everyone here is right. I have no clue what it would be like to be in her shoes right now. And again, no matter what Cindy did, casey had a choice. I think casey is disturbed but she was never too crazy to know what was right or wrong, in my opinion.

snipped.
But, I can see how Cindy must have been as a mother. I believe she might have forced casey to keep that baby as a punishment.

I also think Cindy really controlled her daughter and that casey ultimately had alot of hate towards her. Really, I don't think sociopaths or people with other personality disorders are created in a vacuum. I think parents play a huge part. Controlling but at the same time protecting and acting in denial that one's child could ever do wrong? I think that may have been Cindy.

Does that mean I have no sympathy for Cindy? It is hard to but I do try to have some compassion because everyone here is right. I have no clue what it would be like to be in her shoes right now. And again, no matter what Cindy did, casey had a choice. I think casey is disturbed but she was never too crazy to know what was right or wrong, in my opinion.

Did Cindy also financially and emotionally love and support Caylee as punishment, saying Cindy used Caylee to punish Casey is IMO SICK!!!

I am a controlling mom, my grown kids 19 and 21 would not lie about not having a job, I snoop I would know because I am controlling. I can't believe in one breath we call her controlling in the next breath she is something else, WHO IS A PERFECT PARENT? If you are get to writing a book you'll make a fortune.

But really we know they aren't. Because if they don't support her 100%, then they know she won't ever talk. Not that she is talking now, but that would make it a "for sure" she won't give info.

I think when she got out they asked her once............she feigned exhaustion............end of story.

Ditto! I do not believe Casey will say one word about what happened and where her daughter is. She has the same sociopathic personality as Scott Peterson, she will just keep saying someone took her, she will never admit that she was responsible.

I agree. She will never tell what happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back