Casey Anthony Going Back To Jail On Saturday

Did Cindy also financially and emotionally love and support Caylee as punishment, saying Cindy used Caylee to punish Casey is IMO SICK!!!

I am a controlling mom, my grown kids 19 and 21 would not lie about not having a job, I snoop I would know because I am controlling. I can't believe in one breath we call her controlling in the next breath she is something else, WHO IS A PERFECT PARENT? If you are get to writing a book you'll make a fortune.

I agree - I don't understand how people claim Cindy must have driven casey to this by being too controlling and then say she should have done more to protect Caylee and should have known about the job etc.? You can't have it both ways. Casey is clearly a sociopath while her parents obviously cared for both her and Caylee an enormous amount.

I don't believe the problem is denial but is defense and hoping to sway the public and any possible future jurors. It's seems to be more about Casey than grief for the child. The Anthony's had to know from the very beginning or they would never have even thought to check the yard and under the playhouse for signs of foul play. They thought of that before calling 911, but the test results are hocus pocus. Yeah Right.

Is there any chance that Baez can go to court and prevent the bond from being revoked ?

IMO Casey could look straight at Cindy and say "Mom, I killed Caylee." and Cindy would snap right back "No, you didn't,".

I was thinking the exact same thing just before I read your post. I think JB might respond the same too. IMOO

I agree - I don't understand how people claim Cindy must have driven casey to this by being too controlling and then say she should have done more to protect Caylee and should have known about the job etc.? You can't have it both ways. Casey is clearly a sociopath while her parents obviously cared for both her and Caylee an enormous amount.

But not enough to give up their concern for public appearances and get her the help she so obviously needed years ago...IMOO.

Is there any chance that Baez can go to court and prevent the bond from being revoked ?

Only if he's got the money to put up for Bond without Padilla. If no one puts up the bond money, he'd have to seek to have the bond conditions changed again, with lesser bond required...he hasn't been successful with that before, and very unlikely he'd be successful now...IMOO.

The Padillas seem like pretty good guys. Tony still does. He came right in here a took questions. What a stand up guy! But, I just saw Leonard on video putting his hands on some kid in a band on a truck in front of the Anthony's and smacking down his equipment. That is totally unacceptable.

Some shrink on NG just said that when the human mind hears something that is so beyond heinous, it will sometimes just shut it out because it is just not able to handle the reality of it.

To me, that combined with the denial stage of grief may mean that Cindy totally believes it when she says that The DNA is hocus pocus. Her education makes it a certainty that she knows about DNA's reliability, but her mind has blocked out any ability to accept anything. She even said that Casey is not going back to jail.

The heinous truth added to the denial stage, compounded by her deep love for Caylee makes her far beyond reasoning with. She may even be a danger to herself or may focus her inner tornado towards a media member.

I think she needs professional help, drugs, and time.

George and Lee are very quiet lately.

Whatever, as if she deserves any courtesy.

I think the professional courtesy was to the attorney.

I feel they better watch her close, because Cindy may try to run with her or Casey will commit suicide.

That would be the final REVENGE is such a sick mind. Like going out in a "blaze of glory."

She should have never been released from jail-I'm sure the Padilla's thought Casey might talk, but it's a proven fact that Casey is a liar of epic proportions. I'm also under the opinion that Cindy is just as bad as Casey.

No....the bonding company has the right to revoke the bond at anytime. They don't even have to have a reason.

I think the professional courtesy was to the attorney.

I feel they better watch her close, because Cindy may try to run with her or Casey will commit suicide.

That would be the final REVENGE is such a sick mind. Like going out in a "blaze of glory."

Oh, I can definitely picture Cindy trying to help Casey escape.

That's why I say, IF Casey is bonded out, the chances are less likely she'll jump bond IF her own family puts up the money.

It's also possible Casey might try to kill her parents... after all, THEY'RE the ones who started all this trouble for her by calling 911.

I've never thought Cindy was overprotective, but if she wanted Casey to give birth to Caylee, she should have adopted her, because she knew how irresponsible her daughter was as a mother! Cindy should now be thinking of what's better for Caylee than for Casey. Casey needs to take some personal responsibility for once in her life!

Some shrink on NG just said that when the human mind hears something that is so beyond heinous, it will sometimes just shut it out because it is just not able to handle the reality of it.

To me, that combined with the denial stage of grief may mean that Cindy totally believes it when she says that The DNA is hocus pocus. Her education makes it a certainty that she knows about DNA's reliability, but her mind has blocked out any ability to accept anything. She even said that Casey is not going back to jail.

The heinous truth added to the denial stage, compounded by her deep love for Caylee makes her far beyond reasoning with. She may even be a danger to herself or may focus her inner tornado towards a media member.

I think she needs professional help, drugs, and time.

George and Lee are very quiet lately.

I cannot even begin to imagine what this family is going through.
I know when I have received bad news I did not want to believe it was like a physical blow to the stomach and I couldn't breathe, over and over again. Mind spinning.

For this childs mother I have no sympathy, I keep hearing her say "Nobody in the family cares about me, only worried about Caylee." Unbelievable, really.

Cindy is NOT going to like this at all.
She is in serious denial about everything, and needs help. I think that Cindy will blow up when she actually sees them take her daughter away in cuffs.

Cindy seems to me to be a control freak, and this is one she cannot control, as she does not have the $$.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back