Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are these supposed "supporters"? :confused: They sure have hung in there and been forthcoming with the funds these past 3 years.
I'd like to know exactly WHO these people are. :loser:

bobkealing bob kealing
We just got pictures of George and Cindy Anthony leaving the country this morning. #CaseyAnthony

WESH2Sunrise WESH 2 News Sunrise
WESH Exclusive: Video and still images of George and Cindy Anthony leaving for the Bahamas this morning. #CaseyAnthony

Hurry close the borders....just kidding. jmo

Where are these supposed "supporters"? :confused: They sure have hung in there and been forthcoming with the funds these past 3 years.
I'd like to know exactly WHO these people are. :loser:

"Larry, Curly and Moe."
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I like how Lippman says that they are not meeting KC because she doesn't have a passport. You don't need a passport to get into the Bahamas, especially on a private jet, just to get back to the US. KC may be planning to spend a little time there with her "writer" and I'm sure her legal team will have a passport ready for her to return if that is where she is.

I also understand it's a good place to hide funds?

MOO

:pullhair: @$#&%*+$$$$$!!!

bobkealing bob kealing
Anthonys went to the Bahamas. Their attorney says they are NOT meeting up with #CaseyAnthony. Vacation. I'm working to see whose paying.

With Cindy and George gone now, I sure would not be surprised if there is a mystery fire at their home tonight. The neighbours want them out in the worse way, you know............... Meaning Lippman will have their house burnt down. To make a sympathy case for the evil pair. And get more $$$ donations. heck, JB may be in on this as well................. With a already bought house and contents insurance policy for way over the value.................. Nothing is too low for these sick people.

Who are these people who comprise the market for anything Casey Anthony? If she is getting offers someone somewhere must think there are people willing to pay money to hear what she has to say (truth not likely...let alone guaranteed). I don't know thousands of people but of all the people I do know not one single person would care to listen to anything she said let alone spend money to do so.

Hmmm I wonder if there is a little contention going on with the DT about who gets what and someone is trying to get their share first? The offer was withdrawn so maybe they came to an agreement. I can see fighting within the ranks because they never thought she would be found not guilty and didn't plan for what would happen afterwards.

I agree that there is huge contention within the ranks. The trial was one thing--but acquittal and the opportunity for big bucks is a whole different ball of wax. It's like throwing a greasy bone among a bunch of junkyard dogs. I bet CA/GA are fit to be tied on many fronts. KC is now a commodity the DT is desperately trying to market. Everyone's grubbly palms are extended for money. Would love to be a fly on the wall to hear KC's tirades and CA/GA bless out the DT. And one can only imagine the sparks flying between KC and her family. KC's handlers are probably ready to drop her off at the nearest psych unit by now. They probably have acquired huge admiration for George and Cindy for what they went through with her. Oh well, that's what they get for trying to frame George.

I like how Lippman says that they are not meeting KC because she doesn't have a passport. You don't need a passport to get into the Bahamas, especially on a private jet, just to get back to the US. KC may be planning to spend a little time there with her "writer" and I'm sure her legal team will have a passport ready for her to return if that is where she is.

I also understand it's a good place to hide funds?

MOO

They do need passports.

With Cindy and George gone now, I sure would not be surprised if there is a mystery fire at their home tonight. The neighbours want them out in the worse way, you know............... Meaning Lippman will have their house burnt down. To make a sympathy case for the evil pair. And get more $$$ donations. heck, JB may be in on this as well................. With a already bought house and contents insurance policy for way over the value.................. Nothing is too low for these sick people.

With all due respect, you accusing them of arson. Don't you think that is a bit over the top.

They do need passports.

According to this site they don't....

It is important to note that although the Bahamian government only requires proof of citizenship and identity in order to enter The Bahamas, the U.S. government requires that Americans have a valid passport in order to fly home. Most airlines will not permit a U.S. citizen to fly to The Bahamas without a valid U.S. passport and risk getting stranded.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_989.html

According to this site they don't....

It is important to note that although the Bahamian government only requires proof of citizenship and identity in order to enter The Bahamas, the U.S. government requires that Americans have a valid passport in order to fly home. Most airlines will not permit a U.S. citizen to fly to The Bahamas without a valid U.S. passport and risk getting stranded.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_989.html

Aren't they interested in returning home? Then they need a passport.

Ironically, Karla Holmoka moved to the Bahamas after her release from jail.

Aren't they interested in returning home? Then they need a passport.

According to Lippman only KC doesn't have a passport. But then who knows how true that is. Her legal team had plenty of time to get one on rush if her parents believe she didn't have one.

MOO

johnfranklin11 cadesert02
Breaking new!!!! Casey Anthony #caseyanthony staying at Parker hotel in Palm Springs (via @johnfranklin11):waitasec:
13 minutes ago:

You can fly Orlando to the Bahama's on a charter jet for around $350 per person round trip. It really isn't that expensive.

How the heck do they afford to take a private jet to the Bahamas?

It must be true they are writing a book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01