Casey's Attorney Files Counter-Claims Against ZG

You are so right! We should ALL file a Class Action Lawsuit for alienation of affection from our families for all the hundreds of hours we have spent pouring our hearts into sharing our lives into the care of looking for and wondering what happened to our little Caylee...

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

She's writing a book, but not out looking for Caylee? Of course she is. In between tv interviews and harassing LP at Blanchard Park, of course she is.

Entitled, "Musings While Stoned."

(Hey, when we get the link about her writing a book, lets start another thread and call it "Name the title of CA's book!" I bet we could come up with some great titles with all the wit on this board.)

Or this part:
"...and contends John Morgan's firm did it to "generate publicity for their law firm."

I live in the Tampa Bay area and John Morgan is one of the most prominent attorneys in central Florida. He's got a very reputable firm. JB is still wet behind the ears. Does he even know who he's trying to mess with?

Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black, JB.

Those, excuse me, dirtbags!!! KC will never, ever win.

Heck, I should sue her for disrupting my life. I'd probably win because there are thousands of us, lol.

Seriously, this is absolutely ridiculous. John Morgan needing publicity? Hahahaha

Question, if KC is convicted can she still sue ZG and make a profit off her?

Excellent idea-I think we should all get together and file a class action suit against all of them for disrupting our lives! And we'll get JM to represent us!:woohoo:

You gto to be kidding me and it took him what 2 months to respond to this lawsuit. To JB: it is not to embarrass KC it is to say KC embarrassed and ruined ZG's life with your client lies. Oh and another thing that I laugh at that Mr. Morgan doesn't need the publicity because ever since he announce ZG's lawsuit I have not seen him at all on the news. I have seen JB a whole lot. So who needs the attention?

"The counter complaint goes on to claim Casey Anthony made truthful statements to investigators about a separate Zenaida Gonzalez and the woman suing her is not the mystery babysitter."

Yeah.... here's an exact name, exact address & exact phone number... it's not MY fault you keep finding the wrong person. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Those, excuse me, dirtbags!!! KC will never, ever win.

Heck, I should sue her for disrupting my life. I'd probably win because there are thousands of us, lol.

Seriously, this is absolutely ridiculous. John Morgan needing publicity? Hahahaha

Question, if KC is convicted can she still sue ZG and make a profit off her?
Wow, you've sure said something there, What'sThatClue! Hey, Let's all sue!:crazy:
I swear, Our suits wouldn't be any where near as crazy as Casey suing!!! This has to be the most ridiculous move yet!

I can't believe the stupidity of Jose Baez even thinking this one up!
:steamed:

Just when you thought it couldn't get any crazier! Casey, the Anthony's, Baez all need to go see a shrink and have their heads examined. What a bunch of morons!

This is the most rediculous pile of crap I've heard today. Casey and her countersuit-Cindy and her book. What will these profiteers think up next?:furious::furious::furious::furious:

"The counter complaint goes on to claim Casey Anthony made truthful statements to investigators about a separate Zenaida Gonzalez and the woman suing her is not the mystery babysitter."

Yeah.... here's an exact name, exact address & exact phone number... it's not MY fault you keep finding the wrong person. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Who just happened to be at the Sawgrass Apts. looking at Apt. 210 on that fateful day Caylee disappeared. Imagine that.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any crazier! Casey, the Anthony's, Baez all need to go see a shrink and have their heads examined. What a bunch of morons!

Agai. Baez is a doofus and an embarassment to the legal profession.

Or this part:
"...and contends John Morgan's firm did it to "generate publicity for their law firm."

I live in the Tampa Bay area and John Morgan is one of the most prominent attorneys in central Florida. He's got a very reputable firm. JB is still wet behind the ears. Does he even know who he's trying to mess with?

I agree. I am from Brevard County. John Morgan's law firm is one of the most publicized firms - he doesn't need the publicity. Everyone in central Florida knows who they are.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back