Casey's Attorney Files Counter-Claims Against ZG

Someone from another board was watching WFTV live and they said Cindy is admitting to writing a book. No link yet.
Good lord, the woman can't string two words together---how on earth is she going to write a book?!

Good lord, the woman can't string two words together---how on earth is she going to write a book?!

"Well, you know....uhhh....from day one....you know....I mean, from day one....and uhhhh....you know.....I've maintained from day one.....uhhhh....some mistruths out there....uhhh...I mean....day one, yeah, day one.....and uhhhhhhh...."

It'll go something like that.

a possible book title, "when the trials of life make you thirsty, drink kool-aid"

You gto to be kidding me and it took him what 2 months to respond to this lawsuit. To JB: it is not to embarrass KC it is to say KC embarrassed and ruined ZG's life with your client lies. Oh and another thing that I laugh at that Mr. Morgan doesn't need the publicity because ever since he announce ZG's lawsuit I have not seen him at all on the news. I have seen JB a whole lot. So who needs the attention?

Did he file it requesting a speedy trial? (Now that he knows what that is) He probably thinks he will win cause he needs the money to defend Ms Evil Sashaying PopTart.

I love this part of the story:

*snip*
"Now, Casey Anthony is seeking damages in excess of $15,000 and to recoup court fees and attorney fees."

Now this has me wondering if there is more to it.

I am so sick of this whole mess. Ugh.

Me too SleuthinCa. I can't wait for the trial to begin, the jury to vote and Casey to be sent to the big house. Put her away where she can just be out of sight.
Anyone can file a law suit. But, that doesn't mean the courts or a judge will accept the suit. We'll just see who's law suit is deemed frivolous by the court of law. You would think Casey and her attorney would be focused on her up and coming murder trial instead of who should sue who.
JMO

:laugh::laugh:

"Well, you know....uhhh....from day one....you know....I mean, from day one....and uhhhh....you know.....I've maintained from day one.....uhhhh....some mistruths out there....uhhh...I mean....day one, yeah, day one.....and uhhhhhhh...."

At least in Arizona, you have to wait until you WIN a lawsuit before you can make a claim for malicious prosecution. I bet it's the same in Florida--although I'm sure JB would be unaware of that. I hope ZG's lawyers get his counterclaim dismissed ASAP. :gavel:

you forgot...

ABSOLUTELY

:blowkiss:

Ok, so Jose doesn't think he has anything more important to do than go after ZG? Geez. If nothing else, he should finish his continuing legal education credits that, last I heard, he was missing! I'd like to see him volunteer his free time, the extra 6 hours or so he gets a day since KC went back to jail, doing something worthwhile!

Or this part:
"...and contends John M's firm did it to "generate publicity for their law firm."

I live in the Tampa Bay area and John M is one of the most prominent attorneys in central Florida. He's got a very reputable firm. JB is still wet behind the ears. Does he even know who he's trying to mess with?

Very true....and he looks like Beaver Cleaver!:eek:

bahahahahaha.....Pass me another shot please :)

I am so excited, it seems as though they are going forward with the ZG story! Could they make this any easier for the prosecution? LOL awesome.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back