Casey's seizure? NEW INFORMATION 2011.09.08

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are too far OT, so i will conclude this part of the discussion by saying i don't necessarily disagree with anything you are saying. but i don't think we have enough information at this point, so I am reluctant to rule anything out or in.

But back to topic, there are so many reasons people can have seizures it is just about threshholds. Strobe lights, sleep deprivation,illness, drug use or withdrawal, head injuries or just plain old garden variety ideopathic seizure disorders LOL. I don't think it is uncommon for people to have a single tonic clonic seizure and not be epileptic at all. If KC actually had a seizure i still don't think she is epileptic and I don't think we have any evidence that she is.
But , FWIW, we also have to remember that there a many more kinds of seizures besides the grand mal.

I was just wondering if we saw any confirmation of her having a seizure in any of the doc dumps. I think it will be interesting to find out if it was real or not.

The only thing that I am aware of that was released in the document dumps regarding Casey having a seizure is Jesse's 911 call and perhaps it was also in one of his interviews with LE. Since Jesse is not a doctor, we are really not sure what Jesse was witnessing when he called 911.

Oh, my sister does that all the time. She'll tell the same story over and over, not remembering she said it to me the day before. It's called alcohol and drugs (or in my sisters case alcohol and oxy). Me and my mom used to talk about it all the time. She'd get all loopy, then go into a 72 hour hold, come out again. She's 50 now, and still doing it, but there's nothing her husband will do about it (I cut all ties 3 years ago). She was never willing to get the help she so desperately needed, so I said buh-bye. I still hear stories through the grapevine.

In any case, I think KC had a bad drug/alcohol reaction that night and ended up having a seizure (overdose). I wonder if the hospital did a drug test on her that night. The results might prove interesting ;)

Mel

BBM

Was it not reported that she had been drinking heavily prior to this "seizure"(according to what JG thought it was) incident?
Could this have been alcohol poisoning?

Hello. First time poster. I've been following this case from the beginning. Silly me...I thought NG was the only source. I was happy to find WS and been trying to read everything to get caught up. I'm curious if drug testing was done when Casey was arrested. I've read she was smoking pot, but wonder if she got into meth. Just found out my daughter is doing it, and was reading the symptoms such as ephoria, excessive talking, paranoia, violence, and seizures. Also can have schitzo behavior. I always wondered at her comment to Christina where she says twice she hasn't slept for four days. Sorry if this was already adressed and I missed it.

Hello. First time poster. I've been following this case from the beginning. Silly me...I thought NG was the only source. I was happy to find WS and been trying to read everything to get caught up. I'm curious if drug testing was done when Casey was arrested. I've read she was smoking pot, but wonder if she got into meth. Just found out my daughter is doing it, and was reading the symptoms such as ephoria, excessive talking, paranoia, violence, and seizures. Also can have schitzo behavior. I always wonderes at her comment to Christina where she says twice she hasn't slept for four days. Sorry if this was already adressed and I missed it.

:Banane53: Welcome!!

Hello. First time poster. I've been following this case from the beginning. Silly me...I thought NG was the only source. I was happy to find WS and been trying to read everything to get caught up. I'm curious if drug testing was done when Casey was arrested. I've read she was smoking pot, but wonder if she got into meth. Just found out my daughter is doing it, and was reading the symptoms such as ephoria, excessive talking, paranoia, violence, and seizures. Also can have schitzo behavior. I always wondered at her comment to Christina where she says twice she hasn't slept for four days. Sorry if this was already adressed and I missed it.

We don't know for a fact (from all the interviews) that she was on or tried meth. She really didn't seem much into pot. She seemed to do what others were doing just to "fit" in. If she was hanging with peeps who was doin it then she may have tried it. My view on the seizure is that she was fakin it just to get attention.

Good luck with your daughter. My daughter has been clean for 2 years now. She hit rock bottom and am very proud of her. Try making yours sit down at the puter and looking at these before and after pics:
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=meth+users+before+and+after&gbv=2&aq=1&oq=meth+us

Not a pretty sight.

And Welcome! You have found home---best place one the web.

Welcome to WS. I'm sorry to hear about your trouble with your daughter :hug:

Though we don't know for sure, my guess is that upon entering jail she probably had some urine tested though I doubt they went as far as to take blood but I could be wrong. Either way, we have not heard for sure one way or the other.

We don't know for a fact (from all the interviews) that she was on or tried meth. She really didn't seem much into pot. She seemed to do what others were doing just to "fit" in. If she was hanging with peeps who was doin it then she may have tried it. My view on the seizure is that she was fakin it just to get attention.

Good luck with your daughter. My daughter has been clean for 2 years now. She hit rock bottom and am very proud of her. Try making yours sit down at the puter and looking at these before and after pics:
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=meth+users+before+and+after&gbv=2&aq=1&oq=meth+us

Not a pretty sight.

And Welcome! You have found home---best place one the web.

I agree. I don't think she was likely on meth. Too careful of her looks, for one thing. And, her friends seem to be into recreational sauce and a little whacky tobaccey.

I think you are right on about the "seizure," too.

I keep thinking along the lines that she's been addicted to something really bad like crack, meth and heroin is very popular these days. The stealing falls in line with the drug addiction theory. I can't remember where I read it on here but Cindy was saying something about how her behavior had changed within the last year and had stated something about the lying and stealing.

It was in an article about an interview on Casey. She was an outstanding student in high school, but all of a sudden in her junior or senior year she changed (cant remember which). She skipped school, did not get the GPA, started stealing, basically became an entirely different person.

Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to reading and participating more.

It was in an article about an interview on Casey. She was an outstanding student in high school, but all of a sudden in her junior or senior year she changed (cant remember which). She skipped school, did not get the GPA, started stealing, basically became an entirely different person.

That was someone who said she knew one of KC's teachers, and was quoting her. .

Other friends speak of long-term manipulating (Ryan), smoking dope in the woods near the school (Amy), and other stuff, like that. The As never claimed a sudden change,of any kind. KC had a long-term theft problem, within the family, and apparently a long-term problem with lying.

No other source, that I have seen, claimed that she was ever an honor student.

So.. I guess it's all in whom you ask.

Well, her friends don't show evidence of meth addiction, and she seems to go along with whatever they do.

There are usually drug tests, upon arrival at prisons.

Then, there is the fact that she did not show any withdrawal behaviors, did not have to be detoxed, and has not been in any prison drug treatment program.

And, meth was horrible effects on the physical appearance. The teeth rot from the roots up, over time, for one.

My opinion just observing KC walking in on her first court date, taking into friends initial account of pot, alcohol, zanex, the money spent by KC, up for extended periods of time when most would think about napping, led me to believe KC may have been snorting cocain. Withdrawls are minimal and can go undetected. KC appeared to be sporting a cocain diet look the first time in front of the judge. Can't wait till trial exposes all KC little secrets. I will feel stupid if we find out KC hung out at parks and malls for the past two years but better I feel stupid than finding out Caylee was kept in an unsafe enviroment. Just to add my 2 cents I don't see any meth addiction in KC.

Brini and MAMABEAR :)
I'm gonna have to disagree that she faked a seizure. I would think it's incredibly hard to fake a seizure, and I do think she's way too stupid to pull it off.

I personally don't think she was into drugs. I've had a long history of drug abuse, and I just don't see it. The way people talk about her drinking habits (ie she never got too wasted etc, lost control, blacked out, etc)... I got the impression that she didn't want to lower her own inhibitions and lose control of herself, so people wouldn't see the real her (whatever that may be)

I hope I made sense. Kinda out of it on Mondays.

I'm gonna have to disagree that she faked a seizure. I would think it's incredibly hard to fake a seizure, and I do think she's way too stupid to pull it off.

I personally don't think she was into drugs. I've had a long history of drug abuse, and I just don't see it. The way people talk about her drinking habits (ie she never got too wasted etc, lost control, blacked out, etc)... I got the impression that she didn't want to lower her own inhibitions and lose control of herself, so people wouldn't see the real her (whatever that may be)

Yeah - look what happened when she did get drunk with Tony. She talked way too much and annoyed the heck out of him. I think Casey knew that she couldn't afford to lose control that much. The mask slips and people don't like what they see.

Yeah - look what happened when she did get drunk with Tony. She talked way too much and annoyed the heck out of him. I think Casey knew that she couldn't afford to lose control that much. The mask slips and people don't like what they see.

Yes, that's exactly what I mean.. Thanks!

She held a job until she had Caylee.I would think there would have been some evidence of drug use at Caylee's birth ,if she was using.

My step father did it all the time! To get out of having to work or blowing off a court-date, or if my mom was mad at him for an extended period and he wanted her attention sooner.. did it for whatever, whenever.

(I also do not think she had any addiction issues)

Welcome to Websleuths!

She held a job until she had Caylee.I would think there would have been some evidence of drug use at Caylee's birth ,if she was using.

Casey could have only been using a drug such as cocaine for a short period of time and likely after Caylee was born. She did have that cocaine kinda look that first time in court-that skinny, arrogant I am like a God kinda look...so my vote is with cocaine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname