Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about it more...I don't know how off the wall this could be but i'll give it a shot. They said they collected dirt samples, which I'm sure they did whether it be today or last week. If it wasn't the car seat in that bag, does any one beside me think that it may resemble the shape of like a bag on a push lawn mower?

could it have been Casey's purse? Since it was heavy?

I don't find anything wrong with Cindy's response to the press this morning. Speaking at scheduled and agreed upon interviews with the press is one thing, being chased up your own driveway and into your front door for two weeks solid is likely to become more than annoying.

Some of the press is not even making an attempt to be accurate on this case, the MSNBC reporter just said Caylee had been sighted in Turks and Cacos (sorry, no clue on spelling there) and that was supposed to be in reference into the case of the 7 yr. old girl abducted by her father! The reporter didn't even know they were two different cases!

Psssh! still no direction...."looking for a direction". He said not today, not this weekend, maybe next week. They won't look because right now the area is ALL of Orange county, they don't have all of Casy's whereabouts etc. They are STILL?! looking at reciepts ect to find where all Casey has been? Crud sounds like until they have a map to where Caylee is or somebody turns Caylee over to them, they aren't going to budge. SURE it's Casey's fault for not talking but at some point that excuse isn't good enough.

Shoot! Drew P hasn't said where Stacey is, says she ran off but shoot! they looked and searched for Stacey! They have no truth or real leads in that case but they do something...

I am doing the Daily recap thread, please PM me with anything that you would like added! Thank you!

Do you honestly not see that statement as against TOS? If someone has a different opinion then you then they must just be uninformed?! Here are just a few statements I made and let's see which are unsubstantiated….

Hated to snip your post, you made a lot of valid points.

We all have different opinions, and tuppence backs theirs up nicely. I think that should be respected. I think they are valid points...

this post made me think:)

In all this back and forth - volleying if you will - I would like to ask this again. Has anyone heard about what Lee is doing today - where he is - was he at the station this morning with the GP's? Someone (sorry can't remember who) said they called the fundraiser and the GP's were there - is he there? I find it interesting on the "roller coaster" day that he has not been around. Anyone?

OK. Sorry for posting on the wrong thread before. I'm new. Please forgive me. I'll get the hang of it!

In the presser thread, I wrote about Casey's initial call home from jail?

To Cindy, she said, "You don't know what my involvement is in stuff?"

I thought, perhaps, that pointed to Casey AND at least one other person being involved in Caylee's disappearance. If you read it that way, it would also point to Cindy having no involvement.

Some others brought up some other ideas. (Pardon me for not checking your names ... perhaps you can move your comments over here?)

I believe Lee was with the police this morning along with his parents.

Might he be at work? Is he gainfully employed, where, and in what capacity?

He may not be able to get time off for everything...

I am doing the Daily recap thread, please PM me with anything that you would like added! Thank you!

Good luck with that Ladybass- I cant wait to see it today:crazy:
Thanks for all your work.

I don't find anything wrong with Cindy's response to the press this morning. Speaking at scheduled and agreed upon interviews with the press is one thing, being chased up your own driveway and into your front door for two weeks solid is likely to become more than annoying.

Some of the press is not even making an attempt to be accurate on this case, the MSNBC reporter just said Caylee had been sighted in Turks and Cacos (sorry, no clue on spelling there) and that was supposed to be in reference into the case of the 7 yr. old girl abducted by her father! The reporter didn't even know they were two different cases!

grrr...I have been noticing that a lot too. It seems our board here knows way more than the press. And they've been screwing up the phone calls too. I swear it's like they don't pay attention.

In all this back and forth - volleying if you will - I would like to ask this again. Has anyone heard about what Lee is doing today - where he is - was he at the station this morning with the GP's? Someone (sorry can't remember who) said they called the fundraiser and the GP's were there - is he there? I find it interesting on the "roller coaster" day that he has not been around. Anyone?

Lee is probably still out looking for his sister's cell phone. In the universal parking lot........in the park.......etc

OK. Sorry for posting on the wrong thread before. I'm new. Please forgive me. I'll get the hang of it!

In the presser thread, I wrote about Casey's initial call home from jail?

To Cindy, she said, "You don't know what my involvement is in stuff?"

I thought, perhaps, that pointed to Casey AND at least one other person being involved in Caylee's disappearance. If you read it that way, it would also point to Cindy having no involvement.

Some others brought up some other ideas. (Pardon me for not checking your names ... perhaps you can move your comments over here?)

I honestly think she meant that as a rhetorical question -like she can't believe her mother said that. Her mother said she doesn't know what her daughter's involvement is and Casey was repeating what her mother said in an angry way.

Here's another thought I just had. Today is Friday - FUSIAN FRIDAY - maybe LE is working behind the scenes - IF they are others involved, this press conference could be a ruse to show them that the cops are just "bumbling" around and really don't have anything solid. BOY OH BOY if I was in Orlando you can bet I would be there tonight - just to "people watch" - and I bet LE is there too - yet you will never be able to spot them. I know that place will be jumpin' tonight just from all the publicity - and with that - the undercovers will just blend right in. Anyone up there - up for it so you can go and report back?

Well, folks...nothing new in the PC...where do we start digging now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500