Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this on the other thread but has LE checked the nearby pawnshops for that Blackjack? All she has to do is throw out the sim card. SHe was stealing money so I think she'd definately pawn that thing. Even calling the pawnshops to see if they have one would work or to see if they received one back then.

Immunity request = Casey's going to say someone else did it and/or it was an accident, and she helped cover it up.

i'm sorry, i posted this at the end of the last page and i'd like it to be known:

Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
That is exactly the way it is perceived. They want a dead body so Casey can be prosecuted instead of a baby that is alive, well and whole. I can not believe what I am reading on this board.

i, for one, have never wanted, or preferred for that matter, a dead body over a missing, but alive, little girl. and i think just that accusation is insulting in and of itself.

caylee has been missing for over 6 weeks now - 4 of which her mother spent partying and drinking her face off. and to top it off, she was dumb enough to get photographed all over orlando doing so. i can't apologize for that. maybe i am being skeptical; however, at the same time, there comes a time when reality is something that cannot be ignored.

LE has refocused their investigation on homicide and finding a body (which is why they dug up dirt today from the anthonys' backyard). if casey is innocent in all of this, then why isn't she doing everything in her power to help find her little girl? and a more substantial question (that has been bothering me all day), why did her attorneys ask for immunity? legally, you only ask for the shield of immunity if you have something self-incriminating to add into the public record (thus, warranting protection in exchange for information). yet casey anthony is requesting it?

i'm sorry for anything offensive - but that reads guilty to me. however, this of course, is only my opinion. and i normally base my opinions on the research and evidence that is out there currently.

lastly, i appreciate everyone's comments (you all = the best)

:clap::clap::clap:

FYI ~ From Forensic Science International regarding a study on cadaver dogs

http://www.pawsoflife.org/pdf/Library articles/carpet squares.pdf

snip -

"Material and methods: Carpet squares were used as an odor transporting media after they had been contaminated with the scent of two recently
deceased bodies (PMI < 3 h). The contamination occurred for 2 min as well as 10 min without any direct contact between the carpet and the
corpse. Comparative searches by the dogs were performed over a time period of 65 days (10 min contamination) and 35 days (2 min
contamination).
Results: The results of this study indicate that the well-trained cadaver dog is an outstanding tool for crime scene investigation displaying excellent
sensitivity (75–100), specificity (91–100), and having a positive predictive value (90–100), negative predictive value (90–100) as well as accuracy
(92–100)."

It's a bad link Beagle... won't bring anything up...

Not sure why, works for me, it may be a session time out issue.
It is coverage of all the docket. There is a request for a withdrawl on there, which APPEARS to be a PD. It may simply be housekeeping as they might have assigned her one until Baez was hired and it would be appropriate to note PD withdrawl.

However, I also noticed no appearance motion from Walsh, so as of now, he is definately 2nd chair..

I was just going to ask if anyone had any information on cadaver dog accuracy! Thank you, Lyn1001.

Perhaps I missed this ... what is the attorney going to withdraw? Himself, from the case?

I was just going to ask if anyone had any information on cadaver dog accuracy! Thank you, Lyn1001.

Perhaps I missed this ... what is the attorney going to withdraw? Himself, from the case?

You're welcome! I thought it was an informative way to relieve my frustration. =) I found it especially interesting that it was done with carpet squares and the bodies never had direct contact.

Red Rose

I find that you insinuating that most of his would rather find a dead body than a live missing little girl is RUDE and quite WRONG. The longer that Caylee is missing the bigger the chance of her coming home deceased. IF Casey would have come right out and said someone kidnapped her the VERY DAY she was kidnapped, I am sure alot of us would have a different view of what could have happened. NO mother that I know, would wait 31 DAYS to report their daughter missing whether they were threatened or not. That simple fact is damning in its self,..add all the other LIES she has told and more than likely Casey has killed her beautiful little daughter. WE DON'T WANT THAT TO BE THE CASE BUT THE EVIDENCE IS POINT TO IT! JMHO

Not sure why, works for me, it may be a session time out issue.
It is coverage of all the docket. There is a request for a withdrawl on there, which APPEARS to be a PD. It may simply be housekeeping as they might have assigned her one until Baez was hired and it would be appropriate to note PD withdrawl.

However, I also noticed no appearance motion from Walsh, so as of now, he is definately 2nd chair..

Thanks Blink! Not sure why it's not coming up for some of us...

I read a few posts about people defending the GP involvement. I don't think people necessarily think they were willing participants, but the GM's demeanor changed drastically from the 911 calls (where she was coming down hard on Casey) til now, where she basically wants to act like it never happened. We all have listened to the 911 calls and know that she was on the side of LE in the beginning. Now, she is on Casey's side, publically denouncing the efforts of LE. She acts like Casey is the victim. We cannot understand her change of behavior and can only speculate as to why she is so anti-LE, when she is the one who got them involved in the first place.

Speculations on the day that Caylee was last seen or heard from. After the 15 before the 20 JUne?

Since people persist on suggesting that the GPS are involved in the murder and/or cover up then discussing evidence that they are not is important and relevant.

You may want to change your approach. I think if you had come here and just stated your position about the grandparents without attacking the posters here, things would be a little calmer.

You have not posted on the Caylee forum since the 22nd and today your first line is this:

GIVE ME A BREAK! I am so sick of reading from people bashing the Anthonys. How much have you been following this case?

I'm always interested in hearing a fresh perspective. But I don't think it's fair of you to yell at the rest of us.

Try this.
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Default.aspx

Scroll down to 'name search' and keyin Casey's name on the resulting screen. There are three results - two are for traffic violations a few years ago, and the bottom is for this case.

Click on 'detail' to get the summary of the legal actions. At the bottom of the screen it shows that a motion to withdraw 'PD' was filed on 7/31 - I'm thinking that it's the public defender who has filed the motion to withdraw? Right before the psychiatric results were filed?

Not that there's a connection or anything.

FYI ~ From Forensic Science International regarding a study on cadaver dogs

http://www.pawsoflife.org/pdf/Library articles/carpet squares.pdf

The contamination occurred for 2 min as well as 10 min without any direct contact between the carpet and the corpse. Comparative searches by the dogs were performed over a time period of 65 days (10 min contamination) and 35 days (2 min contamination).

Results: The results of this study indicate that the well-trained cadaver dog is an outstanding tool for crime scene investigation displaying excellent
sensitivity (75–100), specificity (91–100), and having a positive predictive value (90–100), negative predictive value (90–100) as well as accuracy
(92–100)."

Such a short length of contamination, INDIRECT, and scent lingers. What a wonderful tool those dogs are. That's great, thanks for the info.

Sorry Diane I stepped away from computer and didnt see your question. I do not know how to bring over post from a closed thread so copy and pasting the question regarding the motion to withdrawal and the public defender info.

Busylady, I've been looking for this but can't find it on the osco site here:
http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

Could you link it?

I dont think it will let me link direct to the court summary but go to the link below, on the left hit case summary, then criminal, type in caseys name, click detail and it will be on there.

There are two lines of posting that seem counterproductive; both are generating numerous similar posts. Can we just drop them? Thanks.

It's good to be here, just sorry things are so slow in the investigation. I hope things will go well at the fundraiser tonight and that they're not getting the rain down there that we have here.

I dont think it will let me link direct to the court summary but go to the link below, on the left hit case summary, then criminal, type in caseys name, click detail and it will be on there.

Thanks, Blink tried posting a link, too, but I wound up going back to the same search screen you've posted here.

Think it's the public defender who got out of Dodge?

I read a few posts about people defending the GP involvement. I don't think people necessarily think they were willing participants, but the GM's demeanor changed drastically from the 911 calls (where she was coming down hard on Casey) til now, where she basically wants to act like it never happened. We all have listened to the 911 calls and know that she was on the side of LE in the beginning. Now, she is on Casey's side, publically denouncing the efforts of LE. She acts like Casey is the victim. We cannot understand her change of behavior and can only speculate as to why she is so anti-LE, when she is the one who got them involved in the first place.

I just don't know. I have tried very hard to try to understand Cindy's position. It seems telling to me no fliers were posted at the apartments where the alleged nanny kidnapping of Caylee took place. If it were me, and I truly believed my daughter's story, I would probably at the very least have set up camp right out front and have spent the last few weeks dogging everyone who lived there, visited there, etc. This is just another reason for me to think Cindy doesn't believe anything Caylee has said.
Lanie

ok, I guess this needed to be here:

Originally Posted by Blink34
That might be the most ridiculous sentiment I have ever heard on this forum. You seriously mean to make an accusation that there are those on here that would prefer to find baby Caylee dead rather than alive?
I hope to see an apology forthcoming, that is beyond offensive..

Come to think of it, there are several posts on here today that remind me of some I have seen before the trash was taken out- anybody else noticing that??
Yes Blink... I'm noticing that too... please report the person(s) instead of arguing, so you don't get in trouble yourself! You're too valuable to lose in any way, shape or form!

Blink, I believe some trash fell out of the bag when it was taken out. KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500