Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only problem with that is that Cindy posted on her myspace that casey took her away much earlier than that. I think posted on July 7th if I am not mistaken.

Thats my theory.

I am about to go to bed - but I would love nothing more than to smack the **** out of Casey. It just makes me sick to see the attention and the benefit of the doubt that she's getting. Her parents are delusional.

This is pretty much what might work. Casey enjoys the attention. If she sits in jail with no visitors, no collect calls home, she might realize her parents arent playing her game anymore.
This is SERIOUS stuff Casey. Time to talk and I dont think Grandparents had anything to do with it either but they are enablers and dont seem to see thru Casey. They should concentrate on finding Caylee. Casey isnt gonna talk. They ve given her chance after chance to talk.

Yes, it does open the door now for speculation. But if we didn't have access to those sites initially, including the photo sites (which are next, if Ben Fawley's case with Taylor Behl is any indication), we'd be a lot more in the dark and getting our info from LE. There'd be a way clearer line between the family's goal of finding Caylee, and LE's investigation rather than 3 investigations going on: The Anthony's personal one, LE, AND the public.

I understand.

But you're arguing about how public access helps the public glean info & I was, looking at it from LE's point of view....

It doesn't affect LE in any way... they can get access to anything on the internet.... even if a person deleted their info.

All I'm saying is that there is NO benefit to the Anthony family to delete the account..... it's a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE move on their part.

All I'm saying is that there is NO benefit to the Anthony family to delete the account..... it's a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE move on their part.

I agree. The number-one complaint everyone has with this family is that they are not being forthcoming and are hiding info.

From a PR standpoint, deleting myspace accounts only perpetuates that criticism.

Updates please!

BTW, I appreciate everyone's cableshow updates. :blowkiss:

They are whining that Tony won't talk to them. Questioning that he is cooperating with LE.

Going over Jesus and the paternity theory.

On Geraldo, not sure who he is but someone (A report from FoxNews I think) just reported that he tracked down Jesus' family and spoke to his mother who says he is not the father of Caylee.

Updates please!

BTW, I appreciate everyone's cableshow updates. :blowkiss:

Craig Riveria found TonE, followed him to a restaurant, No comment from TonE. Asked if he picked up Casey from Amscot, NO comment. Went inside restaurant with him...still no comment.

The only problem with that is that Cindy posted on her myspace that casey took her away much earlier than that. I think posted on July 7th if I am not mistaken.

Is there a date or number of days in cindy's post?

This horrible quotation:

“On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
Trust no one, only yourself.
With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given can be taken away.
Everyone Lies.
Everyone Dies.”

Does anyone think that tiis is a message to Cindy from Casey? You may all have discussed this in the past but I haven't seen it. It seems so appropos as to what is going on now. Its like saying to cindy you had all the power and the consequence is your most loved person is now gone. Not only gone, but dead. Everyone lies (casey) everyone dies (caylee). A threat too. What can be given can be taken away. I swear this was a message to grandma from casey. the little witch with a B.

All of us bright and intelligent folks are spending time on a LIAR! I just am so upset and frustrated. I'm sure you all can agree.

Something stinks in Denmark and it's CASEY!!!!!

I am upset that our tax dollars are being wasted here. Waterboard her!!!!!!

Geraldo will be moving on to other stories...that was short!

Craig, Geraldo's brother, just confronted Tony.

yeah, did you see how he downright harrassed this guy Tony????.....that was uncalled for, IMO......this guy is cooperating with LE...the last time he saw Caylee was at the pool where he lives, the 1st part of June (i believe the 2nd?)......Craig tried to make it sound like Tony was 'hiding' something...ooooooh, ooooooh:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993