Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure who killed her, but for a minute...just suppose we put this on Cindy. From that angle...look at the situation. Everything was set up knowing that Casey would be arrested. The story was in place about "Zanny". They knew this would only fly for a few days. They had 31 days to cover up things except they forgot about the gas cans, the report, the neighbor, and a few loose ends. Silence was the plan all along. Don't say a word and with mom on the outside (she is the one with the purse strings)...she is the one who will get you out of this mess. Casey would never get out if mom was in jail and she knows it. She cannot afford to give Cindy up to them.
Let's not forget the statement about "involvement"...Casey seemed incredulous in my mind when her mom asked her that question.

Blink, I am aware of this, but my point is that she wanted them there. She refused to speak with LE. She was ASKING for them to be there. Makes me wonder if she was thinking that she had affiliates there, she could sweet talk them too.

makes me think that she knows she has info that would change the dynamic of the entire case. And she knows it.

As for not hearing about George's whereabouts for the weekend of the 15th - I've wondered that myself. After all it was Father's Day - he's Casey and Lee's father.

I've also thought about Cindy (and possibly George) setting her up. If that is the case - then the set-up came when someone put the body in the trunk. Seems to me LE could track (and prove) where Casey was (at least at very certain, specific times). Wouldn't have Casey been talking by now?

Um, have you noticed she herself has NOT spoken to them? A person cannot say- 'Hey, I am not satisfied with LE here, I demand because of my social status and demographic pull to speak to the FBI.."There is a reason for that..
She has refused to speak to any LE body if it is relative..

Not trying to be glib, but just because the media reports say she wanted them there does not make it so. It does not work that way..

Okay, why then does Casey said "one more day" and Cindy say "I have given you 31 days already." Why does she threaten to go and get custody of Caylee IF she knew that Caylee was dead?? Supposedly they didn't realize they were being recorded at that time.
Any thoughts??

Oh and that is why I take NG with a grain of salt. SHe is hardly more than a video tabloid...at least she is finally admitting that she was initially wrong on the dates that she gave for some of the pictures of Casey.
Those were the ones from the photo bucket I would imagine. Facts should be checked before anyone runs with a story.

If there is a grain of truth in every lie... excuse me, "Mistruth" - look again at what Casey's reporting.

"The babysitter took her"

Who babysits Caylee? Cindy.

"Zanaida Fernandez-Gonzalez"

What's the POSSIBLE relationship of Jesus' mother to Caylee? Grandmother. Who is Caylee's grandmother? Cindy.

Who was the last verified person to see Caylee? (video) Cindy

If Cindy reported the car stolen, who's car would it be? Cindy's car.

/this is my brain on insomnia...

Cindy said She heard Casey/girls in their bedroom that was on the 16th. There is no proof yet that were aware of, that makes that statement true.

The Anthony family Cindy, George and Casey were the last to see Caylee. No one has been able to demonstrate how Casey and Caylee got to the grandparents home nor how they left? Not even mention of mode of transportation. Per Cindy, Casey stole car, smells like a dead body and George driving a car away from a crime scene with the odor? The car never should have been removed from the tow location under those circumstances, LE should have been immediately called. Nor did they call until as Cindy said she does not lie and she is no murderer just stretches the truth? My daughter stole her own car? Then Cindy's question about DNA and sweat? There are too many fish in this tank with loose tails. Cindy also commented the car was not where it was suppose to be? Casey was suppose to be Knoxville but for how long?

Cindy said she made a video of Caylee on the 15th the day before but its not time stamped? There is no proof that were aware of, that lends that to be true. We have no knowledge of whether LE confirmed the visit with employee's on that date

George was never mentioned on either of those days?

Grandparents would be wise not to lie to the Fed's.

Were also not aware of, how long the running up of the credit cards by Casey was going on. Nor do we know if Casey had authorization to make purchases. Nor do we know how Cindy or George handled the felony theft. Was there any attempts of bilking the credit card co. we do not know?

LE has the evidence it will probably be released this week.
Yes, the Detective said on the stand that the video was taken on June 15th on Father's Day at the assisted nursing center and that he had confronted Cindy about this discrepancy the night before the hearing. This confirms it and means there is definite proof. This is the last PROVEN time Caylee was ever known to be seen alive. The rest is coming from Cindy and Casey. George has not even mentioned seeing her the night of June 15th or the morning of June 16th to my knowledge.

Okay, why then does Casey said "one more day" and Cindy say "I have given you 31 days already." Why does she threaten to go and get custody of Caylee IF she knew that Caylee was dead?? Supposedly they didn't realize they were being recorded at that time.
Any thoughts??
I said from the beginning 31 days brings it back to Cindy's visit what threw that off was Jesse's statement about the 24th. Cindy simply knows more than she has told. Thats my opinion, she talks too fast and too much its called concealing.

If there is a grain of truth in every lie... excuse me, "Mistruth" - look again at what Casey's reporting.

What's the POSSIBLE relationship of Jesus' mother to Caylee? Grandmother. Who is Caylee's grandmother? Cindy.

Interesting.

I see where this is going. If LE can't get enough evidence to "pin this" on one (Casey) or the other (Cindy) then they both walk? Is that possible?

Holy Moly!! This all makes sense also!

Cindy is the real sociopath here. Still doesn't excuse Casey's behavior at Fusion. IMHO.

It starts with a Geraldo v/o over still shots of the group sitting in a booth at Fusian. He says that the police are putting pressure on Casey's friends to give them proof of where they were at the time Caylee disappeared "hoping one of them will crack under the pressure and reveal who helped Casey in the disappearance of her daughter."

It cuts to a soundbite of George's interview outside the jail this morning - he says that Casey is broken-hearted and wants to be home for Caylee's birthday, not "two or three days later". [/delusion]

Cuts back to the studio. Judge Pirro says he's psychotic.

Geraldo throws it to Craig in Orlando. Craig stand-up intros the roll-in footage. He's been trying to get ahold of Tony for a couple of days, and Craig has spoken to him on the phone. They staked out Tony's apartment complex and spotted him leaving today. They followed him to a restaurant - can't tell which one.

Roll-in starts - Craig is shown walking beside Tony through a parking lot, asking him about his relationship with Casey. Bright sunlight, Tony is in a Tshirt and shades. He responds "Sir, I have no comment right now. Can I go get something to eat, please." Craig asks what it was like with her this past month, Tony again says "I have no comment, please."

Someone puts their hand across the camera lens in an attempt to block the shot. Tony says he gave a statement to the police.

Craig & camera follow him into the restaurant - he turns (still in shades), says "May I just eat in peace."

Craig says, "All you have to do is give me one minute."
Tony: "Sir, everything that I know -"
Craig: "Did you ever see the child?"
Tony: "Yeah." Looks over Craig's shoulder - "Are you the manager? This is not - I mean, I'm trying to eat. Please, can I just go."
Craig: "Why can't you just answer one question? This is a missing person - why can't you provide any help?"
Tony: "I've helped. I'm still talking to the police. I'm fully cooperating with the police."
Craig: "Are the police still talking to you?"
Tony: "Yes, sir."
Craig: "Did you pick up Casey Anthony from the financial center?"

Tony rolls his head and turns away.

Craig: "When she abandoned her car?"
Tony: "I have to go to the bathroom."

Camera tracks him as he walks around corner out of frame.

Back to Geraldo/Craig split-screen.
Geraldo: "Craig, you didn't follow him into the bathroom? You getting soft out there?"
Craig: "It's a one-man bathroom. I figured I'd give him his space."

They laugh. Geraldo asks Craig if he really is cooperating with the police, and Craig proceeds to say he isn't giving the police much - basing his statement on the arrest affidavit. [/assumption based on 3 week old info]

So there you have it.

Thank you. Wow, one day of insanely odd interviews.

And you work like hell to get your daughter out of jail any way you know how if you know the secret. You kiss her @ss while trying to scrape up enough to get her home before she cracks.

I don't think Cindy or George had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance/death.

In the first two 911 calls it's pretty clear that Cindy is angry with Casey and pressuring her, thinking that Casey is withholding Caylee from her. Cindy tells the 911 operator that she wants an officer out there asap to arrest her daughter for theft of the car, credit cards, etc.

It's only when Cindy makes the third 911 call that Cindy is no longer angry - she's terrified because she realizes that Caylee isn't being withheld from her - Caylee is gone. She's in a panic at that point. When the operator asks to speak with Casey, as Cindy is transferring the phone to Casey, someone comes into the room (George?) and Cindy tells that person, "I just found out that Caylee was left with a babysitter and now she's gone!"

In that third 911 call, Cindy is reacting like anyone during an emergency.

I said from the beginning 31 days brings it back to Cindy's visit what threw that off was Jesse's statement about the 24th. Cindy simply knows more than she has told. Thats my opinion, she talks too fast and too much its called concealing.
True! Lee testified at the bond hearing that Casey told him "I have not seen my daugher in 31 days!":eek:

"Reacting" or just plain acting?

Hi fellow night shifters! :) (should have been a smile so it is changed.)

I brought this over from the other thread.
Posted by becca
when we say "close to home" we mean just that same subdivision, same area of town , or close to where we always are... lately for me that would be the drug store on the corner.... "my new home"
kind of a general saying for in the area...

That's how I would basically describe close to home.
Altho where we live now, close to home are corn fields. lol Town is approx 15 miles away. Plenty of places to dump a body tho.:eek:

I do have a quick question that is bugging me.
Besides the Anthonys wanting FREE Personal Assistants--24 hour on-call..use your own car and gas as well as time...ugggh

WTH is this with the GIIFT CARDS!!?? Why do they want/expect gift cards?
What kind are they asking for? Food, WalMart, CostCo, Borders, Staples..
what?? I simply don't understand the gift card part.:confused::waitasec:

I think people also tend to forget to factor in the tremendous amount of guilt Cindy felt....

after all, Casey's nasty comment that it's Cindy's fault she's in jail is pretty accurate.

I seriously doubt Casey would have been arrested on the spot for not reporting her daughter missing if not for Cindy's 'outburst.'

I'm not saying she wouldn't have been arrested eventually BUT I do think Casey's words went straight through Cindy's heart.

Most mothers would be VERY torn at this point.... you feel like a Judas, maybe?

It's a really sad story on many levels. You make a strong arguement for the theory that Casey is a master manipulator though. If I think back to that phne call (casey to mom/friend Christina ?/Lee) she interacted with each person differently and dare I say with some degree of skill.

Um, have you noticed she herself has NOT spoken to them? A person cannot say- 'Hey, I am not satisfied with LE here, I demand because of my social status and demographic pull to speak to the FBI.."There is a reason for that..
She has refused to speak to any LE body if it is relative..

Not trying to be glib, but just because the media reports say she wanted them there does not make it so. It does not work that way..

Can't help but feeling the ONLY advice Baez has given her is to run out the time clock.....

refuse to incriminate yourself with LE

We'll say you want to talk to the FBI

Then we'll put out the story that the TRUTH is just so dangerous that you can't possibly reveal it because that would harm your child.

It's an endless circle game.....

Until the forensics come back & it's checkmate.....

Yes, the Detective said on the stand that the video was taken on June 15th on Father's Day at the assisted nursing center and that he had confronted Cindy about this discrepancy the night before the hearing. This confirms it and means there is definite proof. This is the last PROVEN time Caylee was ever known to be seen alive. The rest is coming from Cindy and Casey. George has not even mentioned seeing her the night of June 15th or the morning of June 16th to my knowledge.
I watched the video, Saw Cindy questioned about this only. Unless I saw a shortened version of the Det's statement, I don't know? I saw him testify to the car and yard this was his area of questioning. I asked before for a full link to his statement, so I can view it again. Really I do not recall the Detective stating that. There was different line of questioning for each depending on their involvement. So your saying the Det was the one who went to do the interview at the Nursing Center to validate Cindy's statement?

I don't think Cindy or George had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance/death.

In the first two 911 calls it's pretty clear that Cindy is angry with Casey and pressuring her, thinking that Casey is withholding Caylee from her. Cindy tells the 911 operator that she wants an officer out there asap to arrest her daughter for theft of the car, credit cards, etc.

It's only when Cindy makes the third 911 call that Cindy is no longer angry - she's terrified because she realizes that Caylee isn't being withheld from her - Caylee is gone. She's in a panic at that point. When the operator asks to speak with Casey, as Cindy is transferring the phone to Casey, someone comes into the room (George?) and Cindy tells that person, "I just found out that Caylee was left with a babysitter and now she's gone!"

In that third 911 call, Cindy is reacting like anyone during an emergency.
Yes, but don't forget...Cindy was asked to put Casey on the phone...and Casey calmly (IMO) says she doesn't want to talk to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74