Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respectfully have to disagree, Leila. She mentioned Caylee as an "afterthought" in that call. I think she may have realized too late that with LE being called over the car and credit cards...the "missing child" thing may come up and she better say something fast. The last call she was very upset and not because she finally realized Caylee was missing...but she realized that she had already blown it at that point!

becca,
IMy mind keeps running too fast and I sometimes have to catch up.:crazy:

I hope you feel better soon so the drug store doesn't continue to feel like a second home!
:blowkiss: drippy

Um, have you noticed she herself has NOT spoken to them? A person cannot say- 'Hey, I am not satisfied with LE here, I demand because of my social status and demographic pull to speak to the FBI.."There is a reason for that..
She has refused to speak to any LE body if it is relative..

Not trying to be glib, but just because the media reports say she wanted them there does not make it so. It does not work that way..

Blink, I am a law school student, so I am aware of the legal issues here. My thought is that she really thought that she was going to get the FBI called in and they would take her side if she threw around a few names.

Seeing as how she has been running around bed hopping with ex LE for a while, I am willing to bet that she knew a few agents as well. That's why she wanted the FBI. In her dilusional world, all her contacts with LE had resigned or been fired (2 exes) and now she thinks she can request which agent she wants to work with or throw a few names around. That way, she could sweet talk him and get off scott free.

Really, listen to her. She is of average intelligence with a manipulative mind and mental or emotional problems. He is not an above intelligent girl. She partied all the time, so I doubt she was watching Forensic File Fridays on TruTV. This would all make perfect sense to her. She would do what she did everyday...use her body and her street smarts to get what she wants.

George knows what the forensics will show, especially of he was involved. I hate to say it but whatever the outcome of this case, I have a feeling that LE will end up with a lot of egg on their faces.

I also hate the idea that this is one of those cases where everybody is guilty yet no one will pay. Even I won't say guilty of what. I have to believe that Caylee is still alive.

I watched the video, Saw Cindy questioned about this only. Unless I saw a shortened version of the Det's statement, I don't know? I saw him testify to the car and yard this was his area of questioning. I asked before for a full link to his statement, so I can view it again. Really I do not recall the Detective stating that. There was different line of questioning for each depending on their involvement. So your saying the Det was the one who went to do the interview at the Nursing Center to validate Cindy's statement?
I am saying on the witness stand at the bond hearing he testified that the video was indeed taken on June 15th instead of on June 9th as Cindy had stated previously and that he had "confronted"...is the word he used...Cindy the night before about the discrepancy of the date pointing out it was Father's Day. He went into asking for the father's name and requesting to see the sign in sheet then Cindy went into a tailspin. He said she told him SHE would deal with it and to leave her father out of it! She also told him that she would no longer cooperate with him if he didn't.

He did not go further into how he determined it was definitely taken on June 15th instead of the 9th...but one could assume they had to have checked the sign in sheet before court to be able to state the corrected date. Yes?

I don't think Cindy or George had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance/death.

In the first two 911 calls it's pretty clear that Cindy is angry with Casey and pressuring her, thinking that Casey is withholding Caylee from her. Cindy tells the 911 operator that she wants an officer out there asap to arrest her daughter for theft of the car, credit cards, etc.

It's only when Cindy makes the third 911 call that Cindy is no longer angry - she's terrified because she realizes that Caylee isn't being withheld from her - Caylee is gone. She's in a panic at that point. When the operator asks to speak with Casey, as Cindy is transferring the phone to Casey, someone comes into the room (George?) and Cindy tells that person, "I just found out that Caylee was left with a babysitter and now she's gone!"

In that third 911 call, Cindy is reacting like anyone during an emergency.

Your looking at it from an emontional point of view. We have no idea what really went down, its not like we can gather together and do boards and shuffle through the statements extracting all the facts. If we had that info I think between all of us we would have had already closed the case. Why did an expierenced Det. drive a car home with the over powering scent of death and not call LE himself? Why when he entered the veh. smelling the odor he did not call LE immediately? To remove a veh under those circumstances disrupts the chain of evidence. He knows this. Big no no.

It's a really sad story on many levels. You make a strong arguement for the theory that Casey is a master manipulator though. If I think back to that phne call (casey to mom/friend Christina ?/Lee) she interacted with each person differently and dare I say with some degree of skill.

Good point.

The ONLY person she ever seems to have any respect for is Lee....

the others are just people who she feels are her 'royal subjects' to order around.

Your looking at it from an emontional point of view. We have no idea what really went down, its not like we can gather together and do boards and shuffle through the statements extracting all the facts. If we had that info I think between all of us we would have had already closed the case. Why did an expierenced Det. drive a car home with the over powering scent of death and not call LE himself? Why when he entered the veh. smelling the odor he did not call LE immediately? To remove a veh under those circumstances disrupts the chain of evidence. He knows this. Big no no.
Has George ever said that that car smelled death? Or was that just Cindy talking?
Sorry, but I am on 48 hours of no sleep and my 6th pot of coffee. I am half tracking right now.

Blink, I am a law school student, so I am aware of the legal issues here. My thought is that she really thought that she was going to get the FBI called in and they would take her side if she threw around a few names.

Seeing as how she has been running around bed hopping with ex LE for a while, I am willing to bet that she knew a few agents as well. That's why she wanted the FBI. In her dilusional world, all her contacts with LE had resigned or been fired (2 exes) and now she thinks she can request which agent she wants to work with or throw a few names around. That way, she could sweet talk him and get off scott free.

Really, listen to her. She is of average intelligence with a manipulative mind and mental or emotional problems. He is not an above intelligent girl. She partied all the time, so I doubt she was watching Forensic File Fridays on TruTV. This would all make perfect sense to her. She would do what she did everyday...use her body and her street smarts to get what she wants.
I think in her mind she wanted the FBI involved because LE wasn't taking the "kidnapping" claim seriously (for her). What limited knowledge she may have (remember she watches tv!) would support her asking for the FBI because THEY handle kidnappings (especially as she was convinced that the "nanny" with all her out of state connections may HAVE taken her over state lines).

It's a really sad story on many levels. You make a strong arguement for the theory that Casey is a master manipulator though. If I think back to that phne call (casey to mom/friend Christina ?/Lee) she interacted with each person differently and dare I say with some degree of skill.

I agree. Casey seems to know how to push each one's buttons, how to get the topic all turned around or evade a question. She tells each one what they want to hear. It's too bad her parents actually did play these mind games with Casey and are still doing it thinking they are the ones manipulating Casey when it's really the other way around. It's insane.

I wonder if Casey is aware that she has earned herself a shiny new international reputation as a figure of scorn and disgust.

I think in her mind she wanted the FBI involved because LE wasn't taking the "kidnapping" claim seriously (for her). What limited knowledge she may have (remember she watches tv!) would support her asking for the FBI because THEY handle kidnappings (especially as she was convinced that the "nanny" with all her out of state connections may HAVE taken her over state lines).

If that was so, she would have spoken to them by now. I think she was betting on them bringing an agent that she asked Baez to get them to bring in. If she only wanted the FBI involved for the "kidnapping" reason, she would have definitely started talking by now.

Baez knows she did it, that's why he is advising her not to speak.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=393867555&blogID=420000446

I think they are being told how the public feels. See comments on the Help needed for benefit post.

I'm sorry, but that's just so damned tacky and whoever posted that should be ashamed. I may have questions about her behavior, and I may not like the way she comes across but to go to her MySpace, to sit there and accuse her of being involved, of not being upfront, to call her names?! Good grief.

:nono:

Although I have no problem with the "good lord!" re: hooters girls ;)

Good point.

The ONLY person she ever seems to have any respect for is Lee....

the others are just people who she feels are her 'royal subjects' to order around.

IIRC she berated Cindy, demanded info from Christina, then placated her when Christina began to get emotional, and she sweet talked Lee. I get the feeling by listening to her interact with her family that she is used to being in control.

When we saw Cindy saying to Geraldo "Are you frickin' kidding me?" That is the real Cindy. I will bet that they have been scamming people forever. I shudder to think how many men they probably tried to tell they were the baby daddy, hoping to get child support. Of course we know of one who took the paternity test and it came back 0%. There could be others.

This also explains the lack of friends surrounding them. Women like Cindy don't have a lot of "girlfriends" I have seen women like this before, other women don't trust them. Wonder why?:rolleyes:

If that was so, she would have spoken to them by now. I think she was betting on them bringing an agent that she asked Baez to get them to bring in. If she only wanted the FBI involved for the "kidnapping" reason, she would have definitely started talking by now.

Baez knows she did it, that's why he is advising her not to speak.

I have this horrible feeling that if all else fails, the Anthony's will resort to the double confession. If Casey breaks and confesses to something, then Cindy will also confess to it. They both give the same story and say that they did it, request a jury trial. THe jury gets confused and with LE unable to prove who actually did it, everybody goes home. I have seen that happen and it is the most frustrating thing ever.

Baez knows she did it, that's why he is advising her not to speak. Because she is a MORON. Her and her family both.
I'm just addressing her logic for requesting the FBI...it had nothing to do with her actually telling the truth IMO. Baez would be smart not to let her speak to them...you don't fib to the FBI.

I'm sorry, but that's just so damned tacky and whoever posted that should be ashamed. I may have questions about her behavior, and I may not like the way she comes across but to go to her MySpace, to sit there and accuse her of being involved, of not being upfront, to call her names?! Good grief.

:nono:

Although I have no problem with the "good lord!" re: hooters girls ;)
I swear it was not me. :eek:

When we saw Cindy saying to Geraldo "Are you frickin' kidding me?" That is the real Cindy. I will bet that they have been scamming people forever. I shudder to think how many men they probably tried to tell they were the baby daddy, hoping to get child support. Of course we know of one who took the paternity test and it came back 0%. There could be others.

This also explains the lack of friends surrounding them. Women like Cindy don't have a lot of "girlfriends" I have seen women like this before, other women don't trust them. Wonder why?:rolleyes:

The tow of us don't agree on a lot, but I defintiely am with you on the issue of Cindy not having many female friends. Holly is listed as being a close family friend that babysat for Caylee, but is she really a friend or is she just a neighbor that the Anthony's recruited. She lives within a few houses of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74