Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #95

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't be there alone with her. It will be interesting to see (if we are privy to it) how she acts or reacts once she is out. Funny the GP's are saying they knew nothing about this. Now we know their credibility is shot - but if they really didn't - well then what does Baez know?

And I would assume there would be cameras feeding to a computer somewhere to prevent someone from yelling "rape".

Not trying to get off topic, but I am struggling with the babysitter,caregiver arrangement made for little Caylee. No thought or effort was made for the child to be attending a structured daycare where she could interact with other children.
If someone in the family worked an 8 to 5 job wouldn't it make more sense to take her to daycare and that person pick her up and take care of her in the eveningwhile the mother was working.
I just don't know anyone who is dropping a child off in the afternoon and then picking them up in the middle of the night. At least not where there is loving family to help.
Ok, now you all can bring me up to snuff on the normal ways of using babysitters now days.

It's my personal opinion this has to do with the gp's paying ZG (fake nanny) babysitting fees. Either Casey asked for money to cover it, or the GP's made out a check to her unde rthe auspice she was Caylee's caregiver. I would be interested in seeing if there was any child care expenses on any of their returns, although I am guessing the invisinanny has an invisitaxidnumber.
Why else would Casey be faking going to work to all? I have been struck from day one as to the familiar way Cindy referred to "Zanny" on that 911 call and that is the only scenario I could come up with that would make them know who she was?

I can only think of 2 reasons I accept that she has covered up what happened to Caylee 1) she was so messed up she's really not sure 2) she hurt her in anger or on purpose. I lean towards the 1st.

1 After a while of panic and shame over being so trashed that I'd forgotten what I'd done' with my own child - I would have broken down and confessed - probably at first to someone close to me like a friend that I trusted. Maybe I would be out looking on my own - but not for too long - maybe a few days - but I'd be so scared - I'd break down. I could not go back to normal if I truly did not know where my child was.

2 If Casey purposely hurt Caylee why not come up with some more convincing lies? Not such obvious ones.

I just don't get it.
My first leanings in this case were that Casey intentionally harmed Caylee - to get her out of the way of her wanted lifestyle - and to get back at her mother for loving Caylee more than her (in her mind.) It was not planned for long but was always in the back of her mind. This is still the strongest possibility for me - however I do consider many of the different scenarios.

None of it makes any sense though.
If she's lied so well in the past - why is she lying so badly now. I can even understand the lying about the job thing - she worked there in the past - it wasn't such a stretch to just say she still worked there - she was familiar with it and could pull it off. It's not like she said she's been a brain surgeon for 2 years. But the specific name ZGF - why would she just pull this out of thin air so to speak when she knew it would be an obvious lie? She cannot be that stupid. I'm so frustrated.

And within 3 minutes of re-entering tower range, it will ping again.

One of the phone experts on Greta last night said he believes Casey's movements could be determined down to a 3min range from the time the tower lost contact in the woods (if indeed it did) until the time she came out.

If these cell phone pings are true/real....then can some1 tell me why LE isn't searching that area???????
:doh:

I think the car was left where it was on the assumption it would be stolen. The fact that it was towed, instead, threw a wrench in the planned cover-up.

I still believe that Casey had help in this. And, I believe that help came from George and Cindy. My opinion only.

I will have to find it again, but I believe he is mistaken about the phone having to be on. We did research in this area on another case and found that in some cases...they can get information from a phone that is not on.

You're right SS. The trouble is the phone has to have a GPS chip and some new technology..which incidentally the BlackJack that is missing probably did have but that was lost..at the park, at Universal..who knows where..more like thrown in the ocean if you ask me. I think the Kelsey Smith case was where we started getting involved with the cell phone..and hers didn't have that capability. Then in the Drew P saga we found out he had been to training while at BBPD to use remote technology to turn cell phones on and make them able to be used as a spying device on conversations.

It's my personal opinion this has to do with the gp's paying ZG (fake nanny) babysitting fees. Either Casey asked for money to cover it, or the GP's made out a check to her under the auspice she was Caylee's caregiver. I would be interested in seeing if there was any child care expenses on any of their returns, although I am guessing the invisinanny has an invisitaxidnumber.

If the family wrote checks to a fake ZG that were later cashed by Casey, it points to her having a fake ID under that name.

I was wondering how Casey managed to forge at least one of Amy's checks - even if she 'borrowed' Amy's ID, from the photos I've seen, Amy is a blonde. I suppose she could have deposited it into her own account and then withdrawn it as cash from an ATM.

That Casey - so resourceful!

You're right SS. The trouble is the phone has to have a GPS chip and some new technology..which incidentally the BlackJack that is missing probably did have but that was lost..at the park, at Universal..who knows where..more like thrown in the ocean if you ask me. I think the Kelsey Smith case was where we started getting involved with the cell phone..and hers didn't have that capability. Then in the Drew P saga we found out he had been to training while at BBPD to use remote technology to turn cell phones on and make them able to be used as a spying device on conversations.

I dont think there was ever a blackjack in the first place...she couldn't even tell Lee where she got the phone at, or the service provider......that was just another LIE!!!

It's my personal opinion this has to do with the gp's paying ZG (fake nanny) babysitting fees. Either Casey asked for money to cover it, or the GP's made out a check to her unde rthe auspice she was Caylee's caregiver. I would be interested in seeing if there was any child care expenses on any of their returns, although I am guessing the invisinanny has an invisitaxidnumber.
Why else would Casey be faking going to work to all? I have been struck from day one as to the familiar way Cindy referred to "Zanny" on that 911 call and that is the only scenario I could come up with that would make them know who she was?
Ah! Good point, Blink...but wouldn't Nanny Zanny always want to be paid in cash under the table? So if the grands were supplying the funds...the checks were written to Casey. More money to party on while her friends watched Caylee for free!

If these cell phone pings are true/real....then can some1 tell me why LE isn't searching that area???????
:doh:
Phil Keating on Fox said yesterday that LE has had this information for weeks and that any searches of the area would already have been done, unpublicized.

Thank you I am glad that you picked up on that too. A lot of people that have careers like his have to act dumb because people drop their gaurd around dumb people. Hate to say it, but its true. He seemed sincere to me too. I think the spokesman is in it for the money, but not the Padillas.

I agree. And Tony Padilla has 2 daughters, said so on Greta - so he's pulled into this as a parent.

You're right SS. The trouble is the phone has to have a GPS chip and some new technology..which incidentally the BlackJack that is missing probably did have but that was lost..at the park, at Universal..who knows where..more like thrown in the ocean if you ask me.

I think the blackjack was purchased a week or two before Casey's arrest in July (per her phone conversation with Lee). She didn't have that phone in June, although we have no idea what she may have been using in addition to the phone in LE custody.

Makes sense though....not sure how much this imagi-nanny charged. If the Anthony's gave Casey nanny money, there was no nanny, Casey had Caylee all day because she really had no job....then if they bought into the nanny thing all along. They would naturally think Caylee was with the nanny and Casey was at work. That would be backed up when Casey had money supposedly from working....except it was in actuality the nanny money in her pocket. Pretty d@mn clever if you ask me. That girl's parents in essense paid her to keep her own kid. Casey WAS the nanny!!!

I agree. And Tony Padilla has 2 daughters, said so on Greta - so he's pulled into this as a parent.

I am shocked that they can sway people into thinking they're sincere....jmo, but puhleez....this is just another exp. of 15 min. of fame....maybe to boost his show ratings or whatever.....again, JMO

Ah! Good point, Blink...but wouldn't Nanny Zanny always want to be paid in cash under the table? So if the grands were supplying the funds...the checks were written to Casey. More money to party on while her friends watched Caylee for free!

Agreed, but I just don't think this girl started her life of grand thievery just a few months ago, according to Cindy's post she gave her "all those chances.." So I was going under the assumption that Cindy was smart enough to not give her cash or a check to her, but would make it out to ZG.. It fits in that you know Cindy would not be screaming "I wrote check to the sitter I know she exists.." because then Casey is looking at a felony ID fraud case..
Just cant get past the way she says "Zanny took her" to whomever she was yelling to in the background. She sounded familiar and whoever she was yelling to did not yell back "who the f is zanny?"...

Agreed, but I just don't think this girl started her life of grand thievery just a few months ago, according to Cindy's post she gave her "all those chances.." So I was going under the assumption that Cindy was smart enough to not give her cash or a check to her, but would make it out to ZG.. It fits in that you know Cindy would not be screaming "I wrote check to the sitter I know she exists.." because then Casey is looking at a felony ID fraud case..
Just cant get past the way she says "Zanny took her" to whomever she was yelling to in the background. She sounded familiar and whoever she was yelling to did not yell back "who the f is zanny?"...

Another good point by Blink......the evidence is overwhelming.....even without the dna
and as was said before, being a liar does not make any1 a murderer, but lying about a murder
or to cover up a murder.....now that might make some1 a murderer.....Scott Peterson ring a bell??? And remember,
he was convicted with no dna evidence......

Agreed, but I just don't think this girl started her life of grand thievery just a few months ago, according to Cindy's post she gave her "all those chances.." So I was going under the assumption that Cindy was smart enough to not give her cash or a check to her, but would make it out to ZG.. It fits in that you know Cindy would not be screaming "I wrote check to the sitter I know she exists.." because then Casey is looking at a felony ID fraud case.
Was it ever verified that the Citibank judgement against George back in 2006(?) for what - 12 grand? - was due to Casey racking up unpaid charges on a credit card (about which George failed to point the finger at his daughter)?

In Cindy's 2nd 911 call she refers to Casey stealing "a lot" of money from her and that she had the bank documents to prove it.

No matter how much it bothered them, her parents never did anything substantive to close Casey's account at the Bank of Anthony.

Thank you, Swag1959. I had not heard that before tonight. I kind of believe Nancy on this one, tho.

I do not like Nancy interrupting everyone, and she is very annoying at times, but when she started her show years ago, she was great, IMO. Her heart is still in the right place, but she needs some finetuning, IMO.

She needs to lose the National Enquirer format of her show and treat her guests a little better. My opionion.

I'm in agreement with those who say Caylee probably died from heat exhaustion in the car. Heck, there was a case I know of where the mom was a daycare manager and left her daughter in the car, became so busy and confused, she FORGOT she was in there and her child died as a result. I get the feeling with the unstable relationship with the boyfriend her mind was probably consumed with the fighting and she was drinking, etc. and fell asleep.

After she realizes Caylee has died, she reconciles it in her mind that it is an accident, and decides to have a private burial on her own terms--in her head it's no one else's business. I don't think she had or has any remorse because she doesn't feel constrained by any societal or familial norms.

The above is just my opinion.

I'm sure this is posted, but I like the psychic information at the site in this article: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynichick