Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #123

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time does Geraldo start, Folks? No Fox where I am...:(

I disagree-
Three or more of the following are required:

1. Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest;
  2. Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;
  3. Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead;
  4. Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;
  5. Reckless disregard for safety of self or others;
  6. Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations;
  7. Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.

And which 3 does she display?

HI BeanE!

very nice first post! I agree that Caylee's death was more than likely an accident; however, I still believe that her body was in the Anthony's back yard at some point. Two different cadaver dog hits is just too much for me to ignore.

Very thoughtful BeanA. What if death occurred at the Oviedo house and she brought her back to the grandparents and then . . . she was kidnapped. Just kidding ~ somewhere else ~ near the airport? Would that fit the time line?

I've been away most of the day, anyone hear anything? are we supposed to have anything on the news channels tonight or is it the "all biden all the time show" all night now?

Geraldo is on tonight, and if he's not preempted for political coverage, he should have something.

I think labeling "The Mother of the Year" with some sort of disorder is almost giving an excuse to explain why this happened.

I personally don't believe she is a psychopath, a sociopath or anything else.

She's a girl who lies a lot. She has all the signs of a class manipulator -- Doesn't mean she has a mental disorder.
People who manipulate others -- do so because the target allows it to happen. Why do you think she wanted to talk to the FBI
so early on in jail? It was because the police weren't buying her manipulation -- so she wanted to move on to the next set of
targets.

The house of cards is about to crumble though in my opinion.

We don't know that LE didn't find sand. They haven't released any information just generalizations. But I do agree that they must not think she was in the sandbox or they would have confiscated it.

1. Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest;
2. Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;
4. Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;
6. Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations;
7. Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.

She rings the bells on all seven. Are you being tongue in cheek?

I've been away most of the day, anyone hear anything? are we supposed to have anything on the news channels tonight or is it the "all biden all the time show" all night now?

There's a Nancy Grace repeat on right now on Headline news.

You all never read what a poster responds to. If you had been following the lins of conversation about the people at the church should get up and walk out you would know what i was responding to.

"By their fruits ye shall know them"

Hmmmmm...I guess I just read what you quoted:
I was a bit angry about her plan to attend church as well but my husband pointed out that Casey probably needs God's help more than anyone right now.

You have to read all the posts in a thread to get the gist of the conversation otherwise mant times you *advertiser censored* U ME wrong.

Thanks for your concern. :) I have read all the posts, though. Do you know what time Geraldo starts?

That is what I choose to believe until DNA proves me wrong.

I keep bouncing back and forth. I also wonder about the decomp in the trunk. Might be why LE didn't press additional charges. The DNA didn't match Caylee and now they have another mystery.
Then I go back to the hits in the yard so what was that from.

IMO, based on the knowledge I have I'd say 5 out of the 7 excluding #4 and #5...and one could argue for #5 based on the current circumstances.

That is what I choose to believe until DNA proves me wrong.

I also think that Caseys' club going friends are involved too somehow!! I think something went down at the Sawgrass and Caylee was taken for ransom..

Could it be possible that Casey may have been dealing/trafficing and she was pocketing the money in the beginning. It all caught up with her and the bad people wanted there dough. She had to pay up. She didnt have quite enough and the bad people knew that if they took Caylee she would find a way to get the rest. But Cindy caught up with her first.:waitasec:

I disagree-

Seems to fit her exactly, especially 1,2,5,6 & 7.

She rings the bells on all seven. Are you being tongue in cheek?

Borderline Personality Disorder. Then you can add a few other goodies on top of it to get a really messed up person. One thing they are not is anti-social. They are so good at acting whatever part they are playing it is amazing. >swarcasm on Wonder if that was what Cindy ment by Mother of Year Award? >sarcasm off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge