Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #123

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought of the sandbox with the lid too, as maybe either having something to do with Caylee's demise or a place to put her. It just seems too 'convenient'. With Casey backing the car up to the garage entrance it seems possible whatever happened to Caylee did happen at the house, imo.

I would think that LE would have found sand in the trunk of her car.

In my opinion most of the bitter posters don't go to church or have a really close relationship with the Lord.

That is a generalization, and quite telling about your own narrow vision of spirituality. And it has absolutely NOTHING to do with finding Caylee or WS people wishing to delve into the facts of this case.

Emotionalism or the use of black humour does not equate a poor relationship with God, or any other Deity that WS posters believe in.

Period.

Move on back to the case please - nothing to see here Folks.

I was a bit angry about her plan to attend church as well but my husband pointed out that Casey probably needs God's help more than anyone right now.
Well, that really isn't something we'd know for sure. However, if Casey has Antisocial Personality Disorder the chances are extremely high that she will be unable to accept whatever religion can offer her. If she attends then it is very likely that she sees some benefit unrelated to religion itself, IMO...I have no way of knowing what is in her heart or mind. The Antisocial tends to be a problem for others, not for themselves. Casey isn't motivated to change as she sees no need to.

Casey in church = P.U. in a pew. lol

Come on, how else will Casey fill her long days.... now that she doesn't have an annoying kid slowing her down.... she's got to find new ways to keep busy. :rolleyes:

:eek:

SCOTT PETERSON WENT TO CHURCH TO

The house where Amy lived with JP and Ricardo, and where Casey stayed sometimes prior to approx June 15th/16th. They referred to it as 'the Oviedo house' in some myspace/facebook posts.

Ovieda is an area in Orlando. There seems to be lots of rentals for vacations. They refer to them as Oviedo Homes. Chapman Oaks subdivision. Near St.,John Elementary School?

Well, that really isn't something we'd know for sure. However, if Casey has Antisocial Personality Disorder the chances are extremely high that she will be unable to accept whatever religion can offer her. If she attends then it is very likely that she sees some benefit unrelated to religion itself, IMO...I have no way of knowing what is in her heart or mind. The Antisocial tends to be a problem for others, not for themselves. Casey isn't motivated to change as she sees no need to.

Only problem with this being that Casey shows very few signs of APD.

Are you talking about "bitter posters" here at Websleuths?

In my opinion, having a close relationship with God is not dependent on how frequently a person attends church. And, really, the only two entities who can know how close one's relationship with God is is that person and God. I think the Bible even speaks to this--about not passing judgment on others' relationships with God.

Certainly we are not going to judge other people's Christianity based on what they're posting at Websleuths...unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying. I just don't see how this discussion is in any way related to the purpose of Websleuths. Especially since there are probably people here who are atheists, Buddhists, Hindus, and Muslims.

No offense intended...it's just a huge pet peeve of mine to see some people claim to be more in touch with God than others.

Thank you!!:clap:

I agree, good thinking. I think that Caylee may have been put in the sandbox and covered up with sand. Is one of those things deep enough for that. My kid is to old to have had those type of plastic toys. Maybe that is what the shovel was for. Didn't the dogs hit around that sandbox area in the film with Greta and Cindy.

The trunk had dirt.... no mention of sand.

I suppose she could have been wrapped up & the stain leaked through a sheet or blanket.... thus no sand in the trunk. I just don't think it's very likely the sandbox was a temporary 'grave.'

I don't feel Casey would chance leaving Caylee in the backyard for long..... maybe hide her inside the Little Tykes house or anywhere that's definitely out of sight of any neighbor so she could grab what she needed before they left for the next & last stop.

I would think that LE would have found sand in the trunk of her car.

I was just about to say the same thing… good point sand is very tricky and it would have been noticed and definitely used against her.

does anyone know the time they are going to church

Are you talking about "bitter posters" here at Websleuths?

In my opinion, having a close relationship with God is not dependent on how frequently a person attends church. And, really, the only two entities who can know how close one's relationship with God is is that person and God. I think the Bible even speaks to this--about not passing judgment on others' relationships with God.

Certainly we are not going to judge other people's Christianity based on what they're posting at Websleuths...unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying. I just don't see how this discussion is in any way related to the purpose of Websleuths. Especially since there are probably people here who are atheists, Buddhists, Hindus, and Muslims.

No offense intended...it's just a huge pet peeve of mine to see some people claim to be more in touch with God than others.

Thank you!!!

I've played with the THEROY that Caylee was not the one in the trunk of the car that the dogs hit on..

You all never read what a poster responds to. If you had been following the lins of conversation about the people at the church should get up and walk out you would know what i was responding to.

"By their fruits ye shall know them"

I love fruitcake at Christmas! Yummy!

:eek:

SCOTT PETERSON WENT TO CHURCH TO

Oh yeah. Plenty of creeps do.

Dennis Rader, anyone?

Unless Casey was a regular church goer BEFORE all this, I think it's very fair to question her motivation for attending Sunday services.

It's also interesting to know how the REGULAR church goers there will feel about the Casey Circus rolling into town.... it's got to be very disruptive.

Only problem with this being that Casey shows very few signs of APD.
I disagree-
Three or more of the following are required:

1. Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest;
  2. Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;
  3. Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead;
  4. Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;
  5. Reckless disregard for safety of self or others;
  6. Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations;
  7. Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther