Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #124

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but I think the bondsmen are out in the van, not in the house.
I doubt her mother would keep her from the computer if she wanted to use it.

A female employee of the bond company is in the house with her at all times....
Thats one job I wouldn't want for any amount of money!

Yeah but I think the bondsmen are out in the van, not in the house.
I doubt her mother would keep her from the computer if she wanted to use it.

She could always say Lee was checking it out...looking for tips..or her mother or father. Come on this is Casey we are talking about. She's not quite the rule follower now is she?

If the "dead" body was not Caylee, somehow Casey was involved or why would Cindy have rushed to wash the pants in the car. That is very telling. I think she washed them on purpose, I feel both she and George have obstructed justice more than once.

waaayyyyy more than once.

Gas Cans
Pants
Fake Kidnappers
Pizza
LE isn't helping
The phone companies are wrong

Blah blah blah blah blah blah
May I go on...?

they use a ping machine, its extremely complex combination of triangulation
with the towers

unlike a a pong machine which is a simple early video game

:laugh::laugh:

Also unlike BEER PONG..gate.

LMAO! I was alive then and played that game. ;-) Seriously though, is that machine legal for him to use or would have have to possess a PI license or something along those lines for him to have access to that info. I'm still checking into it all on my end.

for him to PING, i thnk he has to be paying someone on the inside of the phone company.... illegal ? probably

does it happen ?? yep

Can Baez get them?
Yes, for certain he can! He would simply go through the security department of her cellphone company.
To be honest with you any tech that works for any of the wireless companies has the security to go into a "ping screen"
One of my son's worked his way through college by working in a Sprint call center. He said that the regular "reps" don't have the security level to get into the ping screens but techs do.
Maybe he has an inside connection to get it. Some people will do anything for "cash". Private investigators do it all the time, that is pay for information.

But looky here. Someone logged on today.

caseymspacemk3.jpg

Like I said in a previous thread, Casey's fingertips may not be making contact with the keyboard, but you can bet that she's letting Lee or whoever do the typing while she's peering over their shoulder, telling them where to go.

I don't think she's supposed to be on the internet, if I remember her bond conditions correctly.
Where are her bond conditions located? I have not seen them at all and I asked Tony Padilla about this. He didn't know her restrictions either.

Some local Orlando kid who's daddie is a Senator, or knows people "in high places" was giving Clint (TonE's friend) a hard time through his "myspace" page, for talking with Greta VS.

It was on Clint the DJ's facebook wall

But looky here. Someone logged on today.

caseymspacemk3.jpg

Like I said in a previous thread, Casey's fingertips may not be making contact with the keyboard, but you can bet that she's letting Lee or whoever do the typing while she's peering over their shoulder, telling them where to go.

Well you know it's not Cindy or George unless they have a laptop with them, as they are out of town...

waaayyyyy more than once.

Gas Cans
Pants
Fake Kidnappers
Pizza
LE isn't helping
The phone companies are wrong

Blah blah blah blah blah blah
May I go on...?

Casey sitting in jail is one thing, but I bet you if Cindy or George or both were charged with obstruction and sat in jail for awhile EVERYONE would start singing like canaries.

for him to PING, i thnk he has to be paying someone on the inside of the phone company.... illegal ? probably

does it happen ?? yep

O/T

But ever since you made the first "hippo" comment, I've thought that this should be your avatar.

Hippo.gif

:p

Yeah, he's not getting phone records, just locations and then reconciling them. I just found this: http://www.getacoder.com/projects/cell_phone_ping_service_78785.html If this was done, that means there are other people out there that have done this, and legally, -)

Howdy cribcage-ga,

There are two ways that celluar (cell) phones are located, depending on the
cell phone itself, and the technology that is built in to that cell phone.
Older cell phones are located via a process of signal triangulation, while
newer phones have a Global Postitioning System (GPS) built in to them. In
practice, one, the other or both can be used to locate a cell phone. Casey's "blackjack" would have GPS location and both phones may have had.

Triangulation can be done on most any cell phone, depending on the location
of the cell phone and any nearby towers. GPS locating depends on the cell
phone being so equipped. There is a federal mandate that pretty much all
cell phone companies, will be able to locate a cell phone based on one, the other or both methods.

That's my point. How does LP get the June phone records of Amy, Ricardo, etc?
I suppose that his people might have connections in the phone company, but why would he make statements on national television that suggest that he has unauthorized possession of someone's private phone records?
Scare tactic?

I don't think so. Or if it is supposed to be a scare tactic, it's not a very good one. LE would've already went through their phone records, so if they're supposed to be scared, they're already scared. I'm not concerned about the substance or merits of whatever Padilla claims he's going to do, because he's not going to do anything. Caylee's dead. It's all a show, as far as Padilla is concerned. But I'm curious about this pinging thing. Not for what Padilla claims it will show, but because his statements suggests that he obtained phone records inappropriately. Unless I missed something.

Casey sitting in jail is one thing, but I bet you if Cindy or George or both were charged with obstruction and sat in jail for awhile EVERYONE would start singing like canaries.
LOL Yup. Can't have Mrs. Moneybags sitting in jail. That family would drop like a rock without her being out to support them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa