Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #136

Status
Not open for further replies.
LP just said on NG that he does not think that TP would revoke the bond that he's "in the business of getting people out" and that it would be up to him but he wouldn't expect so.

If I was Leonard and Tony I'd demand an immediate meeting with Baez and Casey and give her two choices.

1.) Custody or Caylee

NOW.........NOT TOMORROW!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Im watching NG and as we all know that a deputy was fired from the sheriffs dept. because he lied about the relationship he had with Casey. She also had a ex fiance that was in the police dept. Do you think this is why she doesnt want speak with police....because word travels among them and they are all aware of her antics?

You know, I hate to say this, but LP almost looks defeated. I feel badly for him; I really think he was sincere in trying to find little Caylee.

I love my hubby -- do you wonder when she was asking for Tony's # on the phone call from jail, that it might have been this Tony and not TonE?

Im watching NG and as we all know that a deputy was fired from the sheriffs dept. because he lied about the relationship he had with Casey. She also had a ex fiance that was in the police dept. Do you think this is why she doesnt want speak with police....because word travels among them and they are all aware of her antics?

There's some speculation and discussion going on in the thread about that topic (about the firing)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69647&page=6

Some off/topic advice for Websleuthers.

Go fill up on gas ASAP. Gas prices are already rising again. They'll be way up there again my Sunday, with Cat. 5 Hurricane Gustav threatening the Northern Gulf of Mexico.

We'll see oil rigs in the Gulf and oil refineries begin to shut down this weekend. Gas prices will surge upward.

And if you're in the Northern Gulf, please get your supplies together.

Wishing everyone the best!

203813W_sm.gif

Thanks, from Louisiana. And I am on call Monday!!!

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I love my hubby -- do you wonder when she was asking for Tony's # on the phone call from jail, that it might have been this Tony and not TonE?

Good point. I assumed she was talking about Clubbing Tony. Maybe she was asking for LE Tony to give him a heads up she was in jail.

:waitasec:

Can someone tell me how to do multi quote.....I dont get it!! and I hope I wont be in trouble for asking for it in a PM, cause I probably wont see the answer on the thread.....so send in PM if I wont get in trouble for asking for it that way. lol

I still dont get calling to "use the shower"

Or staying the night with one guy and then calling to "hang out" with your ex's while the guy your shacked up with is at class?

And for SURE sleeping in a bed with the "penis of the week" AND your TODDLER......

Can someone tell me how to do multi quote.....I dont get it!! and I hope I wont be in trouble for asking for it in a PM, cause I probably wont see the answer on the thread.....so send in PM if I wont get in trouble for asking for it that way. lol

There are 3 icons in the lower right hand corner of each post:
Quote button, a piece of paper with " +, paper and pencil.

Click on the one in the middle - piece of paper with "+ in each post you would like to quote. When you reach the last post you want to quote, click on the "quote" icon and not the piece of paper with "+ - I think.

LP now just said they're NOT going to "hightail it" out of there and that they're going to stick around until they find a live Caylee or put a good effort into essentially finding her remains.

Also it is Labor Day weekend.... my bday weekend as usual... is this '04 or '05 again cause if it is I want to move for a permanent hurricane season vacation!

Well you better remind us so we can sing a joint happy birthday to you!!!!

But if we don't....A very happy birthday, UCF!!!

:blowkiss:

And thank all of you for reminding for us to fill up!! What did I do before I had my WS friends?!?!

Poor Poor Leonard. He really does seem crushed. I think he genuinely cared for little Caylee....

Are we all in agreement that this lady filling in for NG deserves the most obnoxious journalist ever?

Do we all realize that it's only TUESDAY--geez what is the rest of the week gonna bring us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea